First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caring

United States

#1 May 19, 2011
does anyone know where he is or where he works?
why who wants to know

Portland, TN

#2 May 21, 2011
i do. who is this and i will let him know you were asking
dont do it

White House, TN

#3 May 21, 2011
its a trap man dont tell next thing u know ull be robbed n and beaten . run for yur life.....lol
none ya

Portland, TN

#4 May 30, 2011
Leave Steve alone he's a damn good guy.
lol

Portland, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2012
none ya wrote:
Leave Steve alone he's a damn good guy.
Damn good guy? Really? He has a 19 yr old boy he hasn't seen in 16 years, and they live in the same town. Thats what you call good??? It's pathetic.
yea

Portland, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2012
He is a great guy!!! He has tried to see his child but they would not let him. Oh and by the way they dont live in the same town either.
Whatever

Greensburg, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2012
yea wrote:
He is a great guy!!! He has tried to see his child but they would not let him. Oh and by the way they dont live in the same town either.
When has he tried to see his child?? He is the father??? Sounds like he doesn't want to see his child. And by the way, where do you think the child lives ?? His family is in Franklin and so is he. So maybe you should get your facts straight. Just sayin
Jerri lynn

Portland, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2012
yea wrote:
He is a great guy!!! He has tried to see his child but they would not let him. Oh and by the way they dont live in the same town either.
He's a damn liar if he says he wasn't allowed to see Josh. Besides, the courts wouldn't have allowed someone to just deny visitation. He didn't try to see him, call him, even send a card in the mail. Oh well. Josh has a wonderful life, Steve is the one who missed out.
By the way, I know what happened, I know the truth because I raised Josh! No need to talk about,this on here, it's none of anyones business. Josh is happy, that's all that mattes to me.
Crackup

Greensburg, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Jerri lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a damn liar if he says he wasn't allowed to see Josh. Besides, the courts wouldn't have allowed someone to just deny visitation. He didn't try to see him, call him, even send a card in the mail. Oh well. Josh has a wonderful life, Steve is the one who missed out.
By the way, I know what happened, I know the truth because I raised Josh! No need to talk about,this on here, it's none of anyones business Josh is happy, that's all that mattes to me.
Didn't you mean to say his GRANDPARENTS raised him!!!! I believe WE ALL know who raised him.
Jerri lynn

Portland, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2012
apparently you're misinformed, no mistake on my part. You all worry about Steve, I'll take care of Josh. Thanks.
yea

Portland, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2012
Oh and by the way Steve does not live in Franklin. So get your facts straight. He did try to see him and his grand parents wouldnt let Steve see him. Then when you got him you would not let him have anything to do with him. Want to talk about a loser? Then you need to talk about his momma!!!Shirley never has nor will never be worth a shit. Steve is a hell of a lot better than she is.
just saying Portland TN

Franklin, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2012
to Jerri Lynn
how did u pay for the boy's food, schools, place to live, clothes? just a few things that goes into raising a child not just babysitting. isn't he around 20 yrs old, why is anyone taking care of him?
Yourstupid

Greensburg, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2012
yea wrote:
Oh and by the way Steve does not live in Franklin. So get your facts straight. He did try to see him and his grand parents wouldnt let Steve see him. Then when you got him you would not let him have anything to do with him. Want to talk about a loser? Then you need to talk about his momma!!!Shirley never has nor will never be worth a shit. Steve is a hell of a lot better than she is.
Why does it matter if Steve lives in Franklin or not??? Since you know so much why would a court system keep a father (if that father was a good person) away from that child??? Sounds like to me you are the one who doesn't have their facts straight. I have kids of my own and no one and let me repeat no one would keep me away from a child that belonged to me. And what makes Steve better than his mother??? It's to my understanding she is a recovering addict and was not able to take care of him so her parents took temporary custody of him. So what was Steves excuse???? Gotta have something better than the grandparents wouldn't let poor Steve see him. Like I said, no one would keep me from my child. So who's better than who???
Jerri lynn

Portland, TN

#14 Feb 29, 2012
just saying Portland TN wrote:
to Jerri Lynn
how did u pay for the boy's food, schools, place to live, clothes? just a few things that goes into raising a child not just babysitting. isn't he around 20 yrs old, why is anyone taking care of him?
I pay for things the same as most parents do... I work for a living. Now, you all enjoy trying to find the answers you so desperately are searching for. I know the truth, as does Josh. Steve also knows the truth. Pray that someday Josh forgives Steve instead of gossiping about something you obviously play no part in.
He is great

Portland, TN

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Thats your story. Do u think everbody is supposed to believe you and his crack head mother? Steve is a great guy. I went to school with him and still talk to him today. he has another son that he thinks the world of just as well as he does josh. He may not have been around him but to see his face light up when his name is brought up and the disapointment in his eyes when he says he hasn't got to see him
Jerri Lynn

Portland, TN

#16 Mar 8, 2012
He is great wrote:
Thats your story. Do u think everbody is supposed to believe you and his crack head mother? Steve is a great guy. I went to school with him and still talk to him today. he has another son that he thinks the world of just as well as he does josh. He may not have been around him but to see his face light up when his name is brought up and the disapointment in his eyes when he says he hasn't got to see him
Dear, for your info, because you are so concerned, I would love for Josh to know Steve. That isn't my choice to make. Steve decided not to years ago, after talking to him I know he regrets that. I also met Zander & I am happy Steve is good to him. It is up to Josh now, Steve understands that, so you really should try to. Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me who believes what...I just pray for a happy ending, as should everyone. That's all I've got to say, so if you'd like to discuss anything farther, Steve has my number. This isn't the world's business.
Shutup

Franklin, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
He is great wrote:
Thats your story. Do u think everbody is supposed to believe you and his crack head mother? Steve is a great guy. I went to school with him and still talk to him today. he has another son that he thinks the world of just as well as he does josh. He may not have been around him but to see his face light up when his name is brought up and the disapointment in his eyes when he says he hasn't got to see him
Do you think you're doing Josh a favor by talking about his mother on TOPIX?? Everyone that has known Steve and the situation knows there has been faults on both sides. So take this for what it's worth; and STFU!!! Steve is a grown man and he was the one that didn't stick up for his son so say what you want. Sounds like you must be sleeping with him so, I don't have to tell you he has NO BALLS evidently. So keep talking and I will keep dishing. Have a wonderful prosperous day :)
scott

Casey, IL

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Why doesn't anyone put their name??? I'm curious. You got 2 sides arguing, noone says who they are. Id like to know. Jerrilynn wasn't coward. Who are you all? If you believe you know the facts, state your name! Just sayn.
Curious

Franklin, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2012
scott wrote:
Why doesn't anyone put their name??? I'm curious. You got 2 sides arguing, noone says who they are. Id like to know. Jerrilynn wasn't coward. Who are you all? If you believe you know the facts, state your name! Just sayn.
Scott, why would you care who's arguing??? Tell me whos right??? I cant imagine that you know the truth but let's here it. And as far as the names go who's to say you are who you say you are. Maybe everyone needs to put a picture with the post. So I will say my name is Scott also!!! Just sayn
so sad

Portland, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2012
Who cares? It's not even your business to be talking about. Dont you have issues of your own or u gotta be all up in someone elses?????? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 9 min Young Stupid Huffer 71
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Paper grows on trees 617
Linda mcmillin (Apr '15) 7 hr Brad 89
Dr. Reynolds (Apr '12) 13 hr Truth hurts 112
vegas 14 hr Box yo ears 2
Jerry Summers election time. Sun Curious 1
Update on Fritz-Winter foundry at Wilkey North Sun LWalker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages