Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,561 - 22,580 of 26,229 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26152
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya just like Americans are "celebrating" obamas re-election. With record gas prices and unemployment.
Unfunded wars in middle east.
Erosion of civil rights.
and unending inflation.
Be careful if media cant get rid of Rand Paul and his supporters.
You will be out of a job soon.
Unless you are dumb enough to work for free as a propagandists
Mitt Romney is NO different than Barack Obama! Same policies!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26153
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All of the Ron Paul supporter out there will be celebrating Rand Paul's defeat to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26154
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All of the Ron Paul supporters out there will be celebrating Rand Paul's defeat to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26155
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney is NO different than Barack Obama! Same policies!
Mitt never had intentions of winning you moron.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26156
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Media is not to inform but to conform people.
That's why collectivism is so championed by paid posters.
You will notice anti-libertarian posts.
you will notice global warming posts that never die.
In every city...
Propagandists gotta eat too
That is because all of the mainstream media outlets are mortgaged in debt!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26157
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney is NO different than Barack Obama! Same policies!
And what does this tell you about our "democratic process"?

About our system of electing leaders.

Is it a choice?
You can take a detour cause this road is blocked.
by going THIS way.

Or take a different detour but you gotta drive further.

YOUR CHOICE.
WHAT YOU GONNA "CHOOSE"?
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26158
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Media is not to inform but to conform people.
That's why collectivism is so championed by paid posters.
You will notice anti-libertarian posts.
you will notice global warming posts that never die.
In every city...
Propagandists gotta eat too
Papers don't get money from consumer ads.

They get money based on how much influence they can have on their readers.

Arianna Huffington made billions peddling the sheep she herded on her website. And the dumb sheep are content being told what to think and how to think.

Notice the number of subjective words in "news articles"?

Left and right media are both guilty of polarizing then coralling their readers.

There's fox news then msnbc. Both guilty.

Don't blame sheep herder's though.

Sheep herders wouldn't be around if there wasn't so many sheep to herd.

I can copy paste just like you.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26159
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You want to find propagandists?

Look no further than anti-libertarian posts like these.

And global warming spam.

You collectivists are LOSING.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26160
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt never had intentions of winning you moron.
Oh Yeah! Look at Rand Paul endorsing Mitt Romney! That is disgraceful and shameful as well! I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul on the U.S. Senate Election in 2016! Rand Paul voted for the Economic Sanctions against Iran which is an act of war according to his father Ron Paul! Rand Paul harassed and bullied a journalist named Abby Martin! Rand Paul voted for the Indefinite Detention of American Citizens and others without trial as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013! Rand Paul voted against the Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Mandatory Labeling Bill as well!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26161
Feb 18, 2013
 
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does this tell you about our "democratic process"?
About our system of electing leaders.
Is it a choice?
You can take a detour cause this road is blocked.
by going THIS way.
Or take a different detour but you gotta drive further.
YOUR CHOICE.
WHAT YOU GONNA "CHOOSE"?
Our country is a Constitutional Republic NOT a Democracy! Democracy is mob rule!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26163
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Our country is a Constitutional Republic NOT a Democracy! Democracy is mob rule!
Rand Paul is doing what you fail at doing.
changing the party from the inside.

You just use a name...
Pretend to be a constitutionist....

Yet propagate communist agenda for obama.

Who you trying to kid?

You are out of your league...amateur
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26165
Feb 18, 2013
 
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is doing what you fail at doing.
changing the party from the inside.
You just use a name...
Pretend to be a constitutionist....
Yet propagate communist agenda for obama.
Who you trying to kid?
You are out of your league...amateur
Rand Paul is the complete opposite of Ron Paul!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26166
Feb 18, 2013
 
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is doing what you fail at doing.
changing the party from the inside.
You just use a name...
Pretend to be a constitutionist....
Yet propagate communist agenda for obama.
Who you trying to kid?
You are out of your league...amateur
I am neither a communist nor a liberal! I prefer Christopher Greene over Alex Jones! Alex Jones is a traitor of the American People at the gun rally incident in Austin, Texas!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26167
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is the complete opposite of Ron Paul!
LOL says your mentally retarded mother/sister.

Informed voters actually know how politicians voted.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26168
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is the complete opposite of Ron Paul!
Seriously who you trying to kid?

Your propaganda might work with low information voters...

But trying to pass yourself as a libertarian is not fooling anyone.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26169
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither a communist nor a liberal! I prefer Christopher Greene over Alex Jones! Alex Jones is a traitor of the American People at the gun rally incident in Austin, Texas!
Well you ain't no libertarian.

You are a collectivist.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26170
Feb 18, 2013
 
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you ain't no libertarian.
You are a collectivist.
You are an Alex Jones fan boy!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26171
Feb 18, 2013
 
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you ain't no libertarian.
You are a collectivist.
I am neither a collectivist! You are an Alex Jones fan boy!
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26172
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is the complete opposite of Ron Paul!
Your amateur tactics are just childish and will back fire on you.
So keep up the good work.

More lies you spout off.
More you are threathened by individualism.

Why does Rand Paul threathen you out of 100 senators?

Why does topix propagandists need to write anti-libertarian posts in every city?

You probably are too stupid to know why.
You just do it cause you were told to.

But keep posting to discredit yourself
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26175
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Papers don't get money from consumer ads.
They get money based on how much influence they can have on their readers.
Arianna Huffington made billions peddling the sheep she herded on her website. And the dumb sheep are content being told what to think and how to think.
Notice the number of subjective words in "news articles"?
Left and right media are both guilty of polarizing then coralling their readers.
There's fox news then msnbc. Both guilty.
Don't blame sheep herder's though.
Sheep herders wouldn't be around if there wasn't so many sheep to herd.
Media is not to inform but to conform people. That's why collectivism is so championed by paid posters. You will notice anti-libertarian posts. you will notice global warming posts that never die. In every city... Propagandists gotta eat too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,044
Franklin PD 4 hr foot free 9
Video game store in franklin 7 hr Elisa 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Cassie Nicole Mitchell 10 hr Anonymous 1
Dollar Tree Robbery 16 hr Elisa 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129

Search the Franklin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••