MATT BATES
SugarBritches

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2011
My hubby!!
i no

Rochester, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2011
it's your daddy, with his fat belly and hairy back why would anyone else even be considered
HappyBlonde

Portland, TN

#10 Aug 29, 2011
He sure doesn't wear a neon green shirt all day, drive drunk 7 days a week and think he can have any woman in Franklin, these guys are a joke, why are these women so fooled? At least 3 or 4 Employers require those shirts, so without naming names or slandering someone, you can use your imagination! So you know i think all of us women think our man is the hottest, k!
sexy lady

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2011
It's got to be Wayne Mayes. If he would just get rid of that damn Becky girl, maybe he could have a real relationship, like with me. Always had a crush on him!
knows him well

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Well, he's nothing but a liar and a cheater. He dumped his last girl of over 8 years or so.....back to Becky. She's a ho.
passionate one

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2011
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Would love to have him in mine!
sexy lady

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2011
Don't you know he'll NEVER EVER give Becky up. Wonder if they'll get married yet once again. They may as well, as much time as they spend together.
passionate one

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2011
You're wasting your time. He's mistreated another, which I will not mention, for that damn Becky. He doesn't know her very well. She tells all her customers all about him and what they do, which should be private. I know...I have been there at the time. She loves to talk about him and their relationship. You hear all that crap at the beauty shop, and she loves to run her mouth about him.
innocent bystander

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2011
Believe me, I've seen his abusive side, and I would be afraid to be with him. In fact, I wouldn't want to ever be with him even though he's sexy as hell. He may be old, but still sexy. But don't worry ladies....he's taken by Becky...that will never change. She evidently has him by the balls. He's gonna do whatever she wants him to do.
wal mart crush

Franklin, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2011
i cant think of his name but he use to work in sporting goods. but he works in tha tire lube at wal mart now. he is kinda tall an looks like barney fife.
Hot Gurl

Greenville, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2011
The guy that worked in sporting goods @ Walmart a few years back was sexy as hell. His name was Michael,always wore a hat
david

Franklin, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2011
well im a guy an i think that josh algood is sexy as hell
FPI

Franklin, KY

#21 Aug 31, 2011
Cory Cardwell Yummmmy!!!! Too bad he's taken, what a lucky broad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Haven assisted living 6 hr Know how it is 3
joe digiuseppe (Feb '12) 6 hr Captain Jason Antle 60
how to make humonculous? 7 hr Dirtyassluvr 3
Looking for part time help 9 hr Hiring 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr MAGA 1,035
Franklin as a town doesn't care about black people 18 hr Just a man 102
Homosexual African Make looking for older white... Tue Abok 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages