your the pot
susie gosnell

Gallatin, TN

#24 Apr 27, 2010
who the hell are you are you scared to tell me
kya

United States

#25 May 28, 2010
She's not with charles payne. The nasty bitch can't get a man!! She looks like a crack head!! And when i c her she will have a problem with me so she better bring her ass!!!!!
noneya

United States

#26 Jun 15, 2010
Shes pregnant again with charles' baby. Imagine that. She'll lose this one for sure.
HOE patrol

United States

#27 Jun 19, 2010
Susie Gosnell is a nasty ass crack wh*re. Go walk the streets of Harris town begging for drugs. You are a lowlife slut. Susie will spread her legs for anyone with a rock. Skank was pregnant til she miscarried due to her habit.
ASHLEY

Glasgow, KY

#28 Jun 30, 2010
kya wrote:
She's not with charles payne. The nasty bitch can't get a man!! She looks like a crack head!! And when i c her she will have a problem with me so she better bring her ass!!!!!
........Oh yes she is with charles payne I know hell he called my mom the other day getting mad at her over this crap with casey cause the woman that he lives with this week found out. I dont know who she is and i dont care and all I can say is oh you poor thing but YES CASEY IS WITH CHARLES PAYNE AND YES THE BABY IS HIS SO THEY SAY THAT IS WHAT SHE IS TELLING THE FAMILY
ASHLEY

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jun 30, 2010
oH AND BY THE WAY IM HER OLDEST SISTER
Ha Ha

Houston, TX

#30 Jun 30, 2010
ASHLEY wrote:
oH AND BY THE WAY IM HER OLDEST SISTER
Charles P is a nasty F**ker TOO he is gay and his son
Josh

Munfordville, KY

#31 Jul 8, 2010
I heard that she got caught with that old man that drives that p.t cruiser.Also heard that she been f*cking him for years.Everyone is running around saying that baby is c payne they better look again cause she been with alot of people for pills.Thats sad if she is pregnant and f*cking different men.Hell that man is around 60 snd what else could he do for her.Another baby gone (sad)
Trust Me

Auburn, KY

#32 Jul 8, 2010
She's a waste of time, give it up!!
Her Aunt

Richmond, KY

#33 Jul 8, 2010
I'm worried about something being wrong with the baby. I hope she can straighten up and be a part of her kids lives. It seems the mothering instinct is not important. Kids should be the top priority over everything in your life. I wish we could get her to get help but, she has to want it. I love my nieces and hope the best for them with their families. I really hope this redneck talk stops as well. She needs help and support but, Casey you gotta want it babe.. Love you and Ashley,and brother and other sis. Miss you guys. Son't want to put names just in case you didn't want..
ASHLEY

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jul 9, 2010
SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH OTHER GUYS i DONT DOUBT THAT ONE BIT. BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A 100% GURANTEE THAT THE BABY IS BLACK.i KNOW SHE IS A WASTE OF TIME I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL AND SHE IS MY SISTER. I WILL BE SHOCKED IF SHE CARRYS IT. BUT TALKING ABOUT CHARLES HE SAYS ONE THING AND DOES ANOTHER HE GOES OUT THERE IN FRANKLIN AND FINDS WHATEVER HE CAN GET AND I DO MEAN WHATEVER BUT WHEN CASEY GOES OUT WITH OTHER MEN CHARLES IS FOLLOWING HER AND LOOKING IN WINDOWS AND CRAP CHARLES IS THE NASTIEST THING THAT EVER WALKED AND I THINK THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER THEY ARE BOTH NASTY AND THEY BOTH DESERVE WHATEVER THEY GET. AS FAR AS THAT BABY SHE IS CARRING I THIUNK IT WOULD BE BEST IF SHE DRUGGED HERSELF TO MISCARRY SHE IS THE LAST PERSON ON THIS PLANET THAT NEEDS ANOTHER KID.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35 Jul 11, 2010
Her Aunt again. I think she doesn't need this baby. If she is not clean. Omg, it would be best for that baby not to be born and I usually don't ever feel that way. It is hard when you have a disabled child but, it helps if you are able to handle it and she would not be able too. I know I have a child that is disabled and I watched everything I did but, did find out there are 3 more family members on my husbands side that share this. So glad to find out later. Her poor baby what would be wrong with it? My therapists for my son work with drug babies and it is sad.. Praying she isn't doing this to her baby. No matter the race of the baby it is a human being and should be put first.
Christy

Clemmons, NC

#36 Jul 12, 2010
Her mom....I think everyone needs to grow up and stop posting their opinions on line. I mean really is it nessicery to drag someone through the dirt on an online forum? I am about two seconds from being pissed off. Casey and I do not see eye to eye and I also have my thoughts on the matter, but refuse to voice them here in public something should stay between the family pure and simple.
Shame

Auburn, KY

#37 Jul 12, 2010
Christy wrote:
Her mom....I think everyone needs to grow up and stop posting their opinions on line. I mean really is it nessicery to drag someone through the dirt on an online forum? I am about two seconds from being pissed off. Casey and I do not see eye to eye and I also have my thoughts on the matter, but refuse to voice them here in public something should stay between the family pure and simple.
If you're paying all the bills and support for the kids she's knocking out, than you get pissed off. If she's getting public assistance for her lack of judgement and up bringing then we can get pissed off and the taxpayers can voice their opinions.
LONG LEG

Houston, TX

#38 Jul 13, 2010
cHARLES GAVE HER A STD
Ash

Glasgow, KY

#39 Jul 14, 2010
That's old rumors and old news, we already knew that.
FAM

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Jul 14, 2010
Thats right rumors.Thats what this site is only good for rumors
Ash

Glasgow, KY

#41 Jul 14, 2010
THAT IS THE GREAT THING ABOUT AMERICA THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. IF SOMEONE DONT WANT THERE CRAP SREAD ALL OVER THE NET THEN DONT ACT STUPID AND GIVE PEOPLE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT. I CAN CARE LESS WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ME. IF I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE BY GOD I WILL. IS THERE PLENTY TO SAY ABOUT ME OH GOD YES BUT DO I CARE NO. I DID THESE THINGS I HAVE NO REGREATS. IF YOU DO THINGS AND DONT LIKE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT THEN WELL I GUESS THE SMART THING TO DO IS WELL NOT DO IT AT ALL. FOR ANYONE THAT DONT LIKE IT WELL YOU HAVE THE CHOICE LIKE THE REST OF US AND THAT IS NOT TO CLICK ON THE SITE AND LOOK AT IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS SEEN THEN JUST DONT LOOK!!!!!!
Ash

Houston, TX

#42 Jul 14, 2010
FAM wrote:
Thats right rumors.Thats what this site is only good for rumors
Dont get mad leave his nasty A** the truth hurts an u will find out soon just like my sis he plays with peoples mind and he will get his he acts like his sh*t dont stich but hate 2 say everybody does@@@@@@Fam wat Fam he care less trust wat i say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big girl Brianna at Hardee's 52 min ThatOneGuyB4 5
Dialysis Clinic 2 hr Guest270 1
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 2 hr Johnny h 98
Anyone work 3rd shift at walmart in franklin 3 hr Mmeredith12 9
who got small weiners? (Apr '15) 7 hr Lmao 48
morgan thornton (May '10) 7 hr Backintheday 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr johnnyboy 633

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages