family video robbery/rape

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
franklin

White House, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2011
who was raped at family video? scares me to death i live less than a mile away. and i go there very often.
Respect

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2011
franklin wrote:
who was raped at family video? scares me to death i live less than a mile away. and i go there very often.
That poor girl has enough to deal with without her name being plastered all over here. She has the right to stay anonymous. I feel so bad for her. She is going to be very traumatized for a very long time. We need to respect her and not post her name on here.
Justin Igger

Sharon Grove, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2011
According to Haznig reports, monkey loped into the store and immediately began screeching "muh dik,muh dik". Animal control has him confined where he will soon go to the old NU (Ni__er University" As he was being hauled out, still screeching "I dinnit do nuthin and Sh_t, where's bees my free Obama money and sh_t,cracka muther f_ckas
disgusting

Auburn, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Justin Igger wrote:
According to Haznig reports, monkey loped into the store and immediately began screeching "muh dik,muh dik". Animal control has him confined where he will soon go to the old NU (Ni__er University" As he was being hauled out, still screeching "I dinnit do nuthin and Sh_t, where's bees my free Obama money and sh_t,cracka muther f_ckas
you are nothing more than TRASH! Have some freakn sympathy here you moron
Justin Igger

Sharon Grove, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2011
disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
you are nothing more than TRASH! Have some freakn sympathy here you moron
Racism is practiced heavily by every society on earth, and all the PC feel-good diversity bullshit you kumbayah dickheads are spewing wont change a damn thing except for you when some of the same bootlips you worship rob and kill you and rape your wife because you are white and hate crimes dont apply to blacks. Everyone practices racism. always have and always will. Blacks are the worst. As for your simple-minded idiotic assertion that someone might get the wrong idea.. once agian your idiocy is showing. They dont need to read topix all they need to do is turn on any news channel on any evening in any city and every leading crime story will be about some black TNB
disgusting

Auburn, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>Racism is practiced heavily by every society on earth, and all the PC feel-good diversity bullshit you kumbayah dickheads are spewing wont change a damn thing except for you when some of the same bootlips you worship rob and kill you and rape your wife because you are white and hate crimes dont apply to blacks. Everyone practices racism. always have and always will. Blacks are the worst. As for your simple-minded idiotic assertion that someone might get the wrong idea.. once agian your idiocy is showing. They dont need to read topix all they need to do is turn on any news channel on any evening in any city and every leading crime story will be about some black TNB
I am not talking about the fact that this person was a black person or a white person. I am refering to the fact that this lady got raped and you are on here making light of the situation you moron
Soj

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>Racism is practiced heavily by every society on earth, and all the PC feel-good diversity bullshit you kumbayah dickheads are spewing wont change a damn thing except for you when some of the same bootlips you worship rob and kill you and rape your wife because you are white and hate crimes dont apply to blacks. Everyone practices racism. always have and always will. Blacks are the worst. As for your simple-minded idiotic assertion that someone might get the wrong idea.. once agian your idiocy is showing. They dont need to read topix all they need to do is turn on any news channel on any evening in any city and every leading crime story will be about some black TNB
I don't think anyone cares that racism still exist in every society. Who gives a damn because Tim dick and Sally don't like blacks or viceversa! That's the best thing about living in this country, you don't have to give a damn about what others think about you. As for looking on the news to check for crimes..There's just as many white druggies, thieves, rapist, murderers, CHILD MOLESTERS, the whole 9. If you were to look at the statistics of which racial group causes those crimes you would see that white people are just ignorant! But who cares what color a person is, it doesn't define every person in this country. If you don't like diversity, go to China! The US is a multicultural country, diversity is all around sweets, Oh you hate huh!!!
Harleys Mom

Portland, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2011
In some ways I can understand desperation causing a man to commit a robbery, but a rape? I donít care if youíre purple ~ You should be hung from the nearest tree!
Mr ky

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2011
Yeah sad that guy raped that women what happen to just asking for it most ladies love sex and if single then might have a chance but rape come on that is just sick I wonder if he had kids well...sexy ladies watch out these guys around here don't care no more I mean really..the world gets worst by the day
Ellenor

Sharon Grove, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2011
Mr ky wrote:
Yeah sad that guy raped that women what happen to just asking for it most ladies love sex and if single then might have a chance but rape come on that is just sick I wonder if he had kids well...sexy ladies watch out these guys around here don't care no more I mean really..the world gets worst by the day
Yes, really so much easy stuff here in town, why did he have to rape an innocent woman. So many of the gals on West Washington dearly love black cock, they would have grabbed him off the street if he happened by.
respect

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 23, 2011
This has nothing to do with race, sex, age, etc. A young lady was harmed in a way that can never be forgotten. It is a nightmare that will go with her forever. It has nothing to do with color, it has to do with a sick man. How can someone invade your privacy in this manner. Please give the girl and her family respect and let it go. She has a lot to live with, and it is going to be hard to deal with, it didn't matter what color this man was, he is sick and needs help. Respect this girl and let it go.
ash

White House, TN

#14 Sep 23, 2011
i believe rapist and child molesters should be hung infront of the whole town and let their bodies hang until the buzzards are done pecking at them
Movies

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2011
You mean video stores are still in business? I figured Netflix and the internet would have already made these places obsolete.
Just saying

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2011
They should not have a female working alone.
Agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2011
ash wrote:
i believe rapist and child molesters should be hung infront of the whole town and let their bodies hang until the buzzards are done pecking at them
I agree. let's hang them by the genitals. Or should we just cut it off Instead
i agree

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2011
Yea i dont think id let a female close alone...Its a shame i think family video is a crappy place.... we got redbox so much cheaper lmao but i am sry for what happened... to that young lady my prayers r with her.
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2011
I hope the rapist didn't take my returned videos. I'd hate to have to pay for those!
Respect

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2011
What is wrong with you people? Do you not realize that this woman has been through a very traumatic experience and you are all on here talking shit about race, and not losing movies, and making jokes. IT IS NOT FUNNY!!! IT IS NOT A JOKE!!! What if it was you, your sister, or your mother??? How would you feel about people making jokes at their expense? He was a SICK man that did a horrible thing to an innocent person. You should be ashamed of your self. What would your mothers think of you talking like this??? Learn some respect!
just to let you know

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2011
The guy that did it is out of jail now and he walking the streets. If you don't believe me go look at the jail website he not listed on there! So everyone be careful I don't wanna hear about anyone else being harmed by him this monster.
BigOne

White House, TN

#22 Sep 26, 2011
You have got to be kidding me! How in the hell did he get out of jail???? He did that to the poor girl and barely a week later he's out? If she were my daughter I think i'd take justice into my own hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Wal-Mart building 2 hr johnjohn 13
TSC Distribution Center 3 hr Fry Daddy 1
hard life choices 5 hr confused 1
scandal involving high school teachers 9 hr squirmy 1
Women that are looking! 18 hr Southside Jimmy 5
advice needed Thu Mr Peters 5
Simpson County Mailbox Height (Oct '13) Thu authority trip 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages