hmm

White House, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2010
What do people think of her? Heard she is a pretty nasty skank.
Uh huh woo woo

Gallatin, TN

#2 Mar 2, 2010
herd dat i did i also think amanda lemus is a pretty nasty skank too
Shut Up

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
No she is not and yall juss need to keep yalls mouth shut..She is like my lil sister, and she doesnt do anythin to anybody for yall to get on here and run yalls mouth juss bc u hear sumthin about sumbody. Guess wat people?? Its Franklin!!! People say stuff all the time that aint true so maybe before you want to run ur mouth about sumbody get to kno them first.. Got it?? Good!! And Amanda juss to let you kno who this is..I go out with you and Brandon all the time lol. Love you girl!!
yeah

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2010
She is a nasty skank! ask anyone she goes to school with. they will tell you!
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2010
I think I kno Amanda better than anybody that goes to school with her. I dated her older brother for 5 years and I still hang out with them. You kno nothin about her..so unless u want to grow up and posts yalls names so I kno who you are then shut up and let this drop.
nah

White House, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2010
how about not. You must be a skank right along with her then. how nice.
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Oh yes I'm the biggest skank in the world..ha b*tch please!! You dont kno her or me..its apparent yall are juss some lil immature high schoolers that have nothin better to do than start gossip and drama..yea that sounds like Franklin. Grow up forreal!! And juss like all the rest of them your too much of a coward to post your real name!! Thats all people in Franklin kno how to do now..run their mouth over a computer under a fake name juss shows wat p*ssies you all are..hahahaha!!
Brittany

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2010
yes i do know you stephanie mallard. and you are a skank! there is my real name. where is your name on the post. so its shut up huh? wow love the name. lmao.
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2010
lmao..are u skankin rankin?? If so u have nowhere to talk..I've not slept with 10 or 15 guys like you. And I didnt have to post my name bc I wasnt the one on here talkin s*it like you!! I was aski for peoples names b/c her brother was wantin to kno who was runnin their mouth. When you can get up to my level then come talk to me!! You kno where I live..K?
brittany

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2010
no that is not my last name. you know my first name and that is all that matters. you think talking like that to me is going to intimidate me? if so you better try again.
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2010
Well then IDK who you are..so it shows how important u were to me..lmao. But apparently I was so very important to you for you to kno my name but I dont kno who u are. I must have realy got under ur skin haha. And I dont care if I intimidated you or not I was juss tellin it how it is. And apparently ur must be scared of sumthin if you wont give me ur last name...so ur not even worth my time.
brittany SMITH

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2010
theres my name bitch. look me up.
Amanda Lovealll

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
um ok 1st if yall going to post shit up here about different shit then put it under a different name. 2nd If ya'll talkin about amanda LEMUS then y didn't ya'll put it under amanda lemus instead of amanda loveall! this is amand loveall, and nobody really knows me i keep 2 myslef alot. i don't have a problem with ne one, so yeah. whatever. and who can call me a sank, if noone knows me?
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2010
I dont even kno a Brittany Smith, and dont care to kno u. U prob still in high school arent u?? That would be why I dont kno you b/c I'm not in high school. And if I dont kno u then u apparently dont kno me. And yes I am a bitch..thanks for the compliment :-)
Shut Up

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2010
Amanda Lovealll wrote:
um ok 1st if yall going to post shit up here about different shit then put it under a different name. 2nd If ya'll talkin about amanda LEMUS then y didn't ya'll put it under amanda lemus instead of amanda loveall! this is amand loveall, and nobody really knows me i keep 2 myslef alot. i don't have a problem with ne one, so yeah. whatever. and who can call me a sank, if noone knows me?
Dont let them get u down gurl!! Hopefully I will see u this weekend. I think the plans are still on for me you and Brandon goin bowlin..IDK as of rite now. Hes in town and I think his phone went dead cuz I havent heard from him all day. But I kno he said we are goin to try and go tomorrow. Love ya!!
tracy

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2010
i know this aint the brittany im thinkin about. or it better not be. amanda is not like yall make her out to be. thats whats wrong with people now days. they need to get to know somebody before they judge. and if this is the brittany im thinkin about ill be at my moms tomorrow. come talk to me. i love you amanda!:)
Amanda_Bates

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2010
Amanda Lovealll wrote:
B**ch i am your sister i think i know you well enough. lol. love you and i do not think you are a skank.
CHRIS LEE

White House, TN

#19 Nov 2, 2010
anybody got a prob with amanda yall come see me shes a virgin so htf is she a skank for real i mean jus cause she might hang with ppl tht r skanks tht dont make her one i hang with nuthin but potheads tht doesnt make me one stupid ass kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3rd Shift, Wal-Mart 1 hr Iwantit 2
Heart wants what it wants 1 hr Maybe 27
big girl Brianna at Hardee's 2 hr ThatOneGuyB4 7
If I smoke weed does that make me a bad parent? (May '10) 6 hr Boonackie414 216
Tyler Goodnights baby👶🏽 7 hr Deez Nutz 1
Tracter Supply Warehouse (Feb '12) 7 hr lol 41
Chasity Trotter/ Annette her mom (Jun '12) 13 hr Loraine 16

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance