Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Green Eyez

Auburn, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2011
RICHARD EVANS is busting people in Bowling Green, R-ville, Auburn, and Franklin..... WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!! DON'T BE HIS NEXT VICTIM
lol

Auburn, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2011
i heard that 2,,,,,, evans is a rat and a child molester, isnt his girlfriend like 14 and he's like 27
exevans

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2011
richard is a real piece of shit we were married for 6 years and that bastard hasn't seen his daughter in 2 months walked out on us then guess what me his wife got busted wonder who told he is a bitch ass rat that doesn't desreve to be live around the rest of us so if you see him run cause all he wants to do is get high then tell on you and that is so funny about his girlfriend i heard she was fat too.
hmmmmmmm

Lewisburg, KY

#4 May 1, 2011
are you talking about the richard evans that was in a bad wreck recentley. he lives at peter munson's house in franklin and dates his daughter alysha!!! thanks for the heads up!!! i always thought he looked like he had just sucked off a state trooper!!!
wtf

Portland, TN

#5 May 3, 2011
first off richard is not a rat he has went down for other people instead of ratin on them so im sure yall are just hatin on him and he does not live with pete monson. Yall need to stop running yalls mouth in less yall really know what yall are talking about. And his girlfriend is a very pretty girl and is not 14 and alysha is not her name so thats were yall are wrong again and she is not fat and i am defently sure that she looks better than any of yall dope heads and trish he didnt want u cause all u wanteed to do is do dope and cheat on him so yall just need to stop hatin and get a life and find something else better to do with your time then talk about people on the internet. Thanks.
wtf

Portland, TN

#6 May 3, 2011
and by the way pete monson is not alysha's father eather
exevans

Bowling Green, KY

#7 May 13, 2011
wtf wrote:
first off richard is not a rat he has went down for other people instead of ratin on them so im sure yall are just hatin on him and he does not live with pete monson. Yall need to stop running yalls mouth in less yall really know what yall are talking about. And his girlfriend is a very pretty girl and is not 14 and alysha is not her name so thats were yall are wrong again and she is not fat and i am defently sure that she looks better than any of yall dope heads and trish he didnt want u cause all u wanteed to do is do dope and cheat on him so yall just need to stop hatin and get a life and find something else better to do with your time then talk about people on the internet. Thanks.
well i was with him not you and i know who was doing dope and who wasnt,also i neer cheated on him its not cheating if your getting even bitch....
exevans

Bowling Green, KY

#8 May 13, 2011
wtf wrote:
and by the way pete monson is not alysha's father eather
also, couples split up not fathers and daughters and you dont know me so dont act like you do and you sure as .... dont know anything about my marriage so tell stupid to call his kids bitch.....
WTF

Portland, TN

#10 May 18, 2011
bi*** u aint nothin but a stupid dope whore and is mad cause he dnt want you no more.... he is happy with who he is with so i suggest u stay ur a** OUT OF FRANKLIN looking for him cause he dnt want anything else to do with ur nasty a**, fu**ing everything on the hill for dope haha how sad. richard dnt want you he got sumone way better!!! sorry, and THANKS bi***
exevans

Elgin, TX

#11 May 19, 2011
WTF wrote:
bi*** u aint nothin but a stupid dope whore and is mad cause he dnt want you no more.... he is happy with who he is with so i suggest u stay ur a** OUT OF FRANKLIN looking for him cause he dnt want anything else to do with ur nasty a**, fu**ing everything on the hill for dope haha how sad. richard dnt want you he got sumone way better!!! sorry, and THANKS bi***
thats real cute i dont want richard i have been clean for a month and i am fixing to go start my sentence my children are happier and i have been single for 5 months so i dont know who you think i slept with or whatever but your an idiot just like dick.oh yeah tell your man stop driving by my house.........
wtf

Portland, TN

#12 May 19, 2011
if you dnt want him y have u been n franklin lookin 4 him goin 2 ppls house that u dnt even knw??? and 4 ur information he aint been driving past your house stupid bi*** cause he been with me EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!! so stop ur lien trying to cause problems cause we are happy and aint letting no stupid whore get between us and yeah ppl been sayin u been fu**in all tha dope dealers on tha hill.so bi*** u knw u aint clean. your tha idiot burning dwn campers and shyt sounds 2 me lyke ur a little fu**ed up n tha head... GROW THA FU** UP TRICK!
exevans

United States

#13 May 20, 2011
wtf wrote:
if you dnt want him y have u been n franklin lookin 4 him goin 2 ppls house that u dnt even knw??? and 4 ur information he aint been driving past your house stupid bi*** cause he been with me EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!! so stop ur lien trying to cause problems cause we are happy and aint letting no stupid whore get between us and yeah ppl been sayin u been fu**in all tha dope dealers on tha hill.so bi*** u knw u aint clean. your tha idiot burning dwn campers and shyt sounds 2 me lyke ur a little fu**ed up n tha head... GROW THA FU** UP TRICK!
richards daughter wanted to see him not me but summer said herself just forget it mom he left us so whatever if she doesnt care neither do i and the only guy i have been with i am still sleeping with and if i want to see my husband i will trick
WTF

Portland, TN

#14 May 20, 2011
ok well why the hell u sleepin with another man if he is still your husband ya nasty trick. And no you wont see him if u want to because he dont want to see you and so you just need to face that and you dont need to be using summer as an excuse because you know that it is you that is wanting to see him. You aint got to lie but u best believe you got to get through alot of people before you see him so i hope you are ready to face that and you half to find out were he is at first bi***. Im asking you nicely to please just leave him alone. If ou really care about him like you act like always looking for him and asking people if they know were he is and if they have seen him then you would leaver him alone and let him be happy. You would want the best for him. Just please leave him alone and let us be. THANKYOU.
Jpayne

Portland, TN

#15 May 20, 2011
exevans wrote:
richard is a real piece of shit we were married for 6 years and that bastard hasn't seen his daughter in 2 months walked out on us then guess what me his wife got busted wonder who told he is a bitch ass rat that doesn't desreve to be live around the rest of us so if you see him run cause all he wants to do is get high then tell on you and that is so funny about his girlfriend i heard she was fat too.
Trish this is justin ive been trying to get ahold of you please call me i rlly want to talk to you!!!
TRAILERPARK

United States

#16 May 20, 2011
This is freaking stupid. Y'all a bunch of dope heads that need to be locked away from normal people. FYI, sounds like the 'narc' y'all fighting over is the catch of the century lmao.
exevans

United States

#17 May 21, 2011
TRAILERPARK wrote:
This is freaking stupid. Y'all a bunch of dope heads that need to be locked away from normal people. FYI, sounds like the 'narc' y'all fighting over is the catch of the century lmao.
you are right thank you!!! Trisha Evans
exevans

United States

#18 May 21, 2011
Jpayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish this is justin ive been trying to get ahold of you please call me i rlly want to talk to you!!!
call me dude
exevans

United States

#19 May 21, 2011
WTF wrote:
ok well why the hell u sleepin with another man if he is still your husband ya nasty trick. And no you wont see him if u want to because he dont want to see you and so you just need to face that and you dont need to be using summer as an excuse because you know that it is you that is wanting to see him. You aint got to lie but u best believe you got to get through alot of people before you see him so i hope you are ready to face that and you half to find out were he is at first bi***. Im asking you nicely to please just leave him alone. If ou really care about him like you act like always looking for him and asking people if they know were he is and if they have seen him then you would leaver him alone and let him be happy. You would want the best for him. Just please leave him alone and let us be. THANKYOU.
you got it trick
exevans

United States

#20 May 21, 2011
WTF wrote:
DONT EVER SAY OUR DAUGHTERS NAME AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND $200.00 AND I WILL BE OUT BUT YOU STILL WONT HAVE ANY TEETH YOU NASTY TRICK GO GET PAID FOR LAST NIGHTS JOHNS.I AM SURE YOUR STEPDADS GOT YOUR MONEY ALYSHA!!!!!
exevans

United States

#21 May 21, 2011
exevans wrote:
<quoted text>you got it trick
DO YOU GUYS HANG OUT AT CHUCKIE CHEESE OR THE PARK LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 151,579
being controlled 8 min rather stay anony... 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Billy 2,207
Drug screen at New Mather Metals (Aug '11) 3 hr Smiley001 12
Jessica wade Jackson pregnant ? 6 hr CBH 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 hr child 1,051
looking for job 15 hr Hey hey 9
•••
•••
•••