Wow

Franklin, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
dermont wrote:
Chuck's has not even applied for a liquor license here.
Yes they did. They were one of the first places to get one.
dermont

Franklin, KY

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did. They were one of the first places to get one.
Ya think? Next time you go to Chuck's ask them. They did not apply. Shenanigans applied and will probably get one of the three stores approved. They are going in next to overtime.
wuz up

Franklin, KY

#24 Jan 13, 2013
know it all wrote:
Overtime is coming in February and the building is owned by 4 Lawyers and so is Overtime.Chucks is going in Arby's Building.
a plaz fo tha fpi an harmon hoes 2 go mo free azz
Mack

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah it's coming the 18th of feb!!! I'm sure it'll be a great thing for Franklin!! They r so cheap u can't go wrong u gotta come out n watch the games!!!
drink drank drunk

Scottsville, KY

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say having a drink made you a drunk, now did I? I'm just saying that Franklin has its fair share of alcoholics for sure!!
So does the rest of the United States. Prohibition failed looser. go eat a Jesus dick.
Seriously

Franklin, KY

#28 Feb 2, 2013
dermont wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think? Next time you go to Chuck's ask them. They did not apply. Shenanigans applied and will probably get one of the three stores approved. They are going in next to overtime.
Well it was on the Franklin favorite that they applied for one. So either your info is wrong or the paper is. It's funny the only person saying they didn't apply for one is you bc everybody else in Franklin sure knows about it.
Voter

Portland, TN

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was on the Franklin favorite that they applied for one. So either your info is wrong or the paper is. It's funny the only person saying they didn't apply for one is you bc everybody else in Franklin sure knows about it.
.chuck's did not apply.
arnie

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Feb 2, 2013
I ask them back before Christmas too. They said they were waiting to see if selling liquor in groceries was going to be legalized because if it was , they would not be coming.
Ugh

Duluth, GA

#31 Feb 3, 2013
drink drank drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
So does the rest of the United States. Prohibition failed looser. go eat a Jesus dick.

I will pray for your soul.
sheesh

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
jus what we need is another bar , this place is going downhill
dur

Cottontown, TN

#33 Feb 5, 2013
sheesh wrote:
jus what we need is another bar , this place is going downhill
Its a bar and grill. food is good. great pizza and wings. Will hands down blow oasis out of water.
hold on

Franklin, KY

#34 Feb 5, 2013
dur wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a bar and grill. food is good. great pizza and wings. Will hands down blow oasis out of water.
I am looking foward to it opening....
Bill

Portland, TN

#35 Feb 5, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking foward to it opening....
Me too, hope they have some fine big tittied women working up in there.
woot

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Bill Iam wrote:
<quoted text>That's good news, won't have to drive to BG anymore for my whiskey. Maybe we can get us a good ol titty bar to open up here in Franklin. Have some fine big tittied women working up in there.
Hell yeah, I wanna see some big ol titties too!
Someone

Duluth, GA

#37 Feb 6, 2013
I hate men, they're all the same.
Love em big

Portland, TN

#38 Feb 7, 2013
Someone wrote:
I hate men, they're all the same.
That's most likely because you are a member of the lil bitty titty club!
Someone

Duluth, GA

#39 Feb 7, 2013
Love em big wrote:
<quoted text>That's most likely because you are a member of the lil bitty titty club!
Actually I'm not but I like to be appriciated for more than my boobs.
Broohaahaa

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Feb 7, 2013
nothing but rumors so far,wait and see may be an option,,but there will be about 27 half naked ladies serving in OT,we have now OT , two Sol Azteca , Oasis Brickyard Burgers is going to reopen as a Sports Bar oh yea theres several private lounges like American Legion that just seems to me like the people who visit these places are being spread thin,,,just sayin,,,
joe

Portland, TN

#41 Feb 8, 2013
Broohaahaa wrote:
nothing but rumors so far,wait and see may be an option,,but there will be about 27 half naked ladies serving in OT,we have now OT , two Sol Azteca , Oasis Brickyard Burgers is going to reopen as a Sports Bar oh yea theres several private lounges like American Legion that just seems to me like the people who visit these places are being spread thin,,,just sayin,,,
So, what are you worried about?
Someonne

United States

#42 Feb 11, 2013
Hope to c everybody at OT on feb 18th...I am employed there and hope for a great turn out!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madisonville Post Welcomes New Troopers 4 min -facts- 3
Amber Troutt (May '10) 1 hr Big Bull 37
Oh, the good old days 4 hr snowman 3
Chief Holder coming is coming back 7 hr Swinger in the know 7
Josh 7 hr bitch 10
Who has the best head in town? 11 hr Customer Service 6
snow removal 17 hr mike 6
Franklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web