'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#78537 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotard traitors, lets see if we have this right,
-billary resigned
-secret service director leaving
-terrorist sympthizer appointed for sec of defense
man, we sure are glad we have a 'real leader' in the w.h.,
BAAAAAAAAAAA
There's that goat again, where in hell can it be coming in from?
need it too

AOL

#78543 Feb 1, 2013
the Muslims have just warned the world
-{ via al ja zerza - big al gores Arab network }
that another 911 style attack will happen soon ,...

one can only wonder , just what those morons are up too this time ,.......
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78544 Feb 1, 2013
need it too wrote:
the Muslims have just warned the world
-{ via al ja zerza - big al gores Arab network }
that another 911 style attack will happen soon ,...
one can only wonder , just what those morons are up too this time ,.......
This country will be Muslim free within 180 days of their crappy attack.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78546 Feb 1, 2013
New game on the horizon, "Cowboys and Muslims"! Hell, we already know how this will turnout, seen it a million times!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78548 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> This country will be Muslim free within 180 days of their crappy attack.
lol
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#78549 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
this is actually pretty funny, G.W. defends our country very successfully after receiving a govt. structure with minimal emphasis on national security, and all you can do is make stuff up to 'try' to make him look bad, BAAAAAAAAA, his legacy is that of defending our country, you cannot rewrite that no matter how hard you try, oblamer on the other hand, well, good luck with that one,
Dumbya Bush invaded the wrong Country.

Iraq was no threat.

Bush freed the Shites in Iraq who are loyal to Iran.

==========

King George W.: James Madison’s Nightmare
http://tinyurl.com/2ad3hd Jul 17, 2007
George W. Bush is the imperial president that James Madison and other founders of this great republic warned us about. He lied the nation into precisely the “foreign entanglements” that George Washington feared would destroy the experiment in representative government, and he has championed a spurious notion of security over individual liberty, thus eschewing the alarms of Thomas Jefferson as to the deprivation of the inalienable rights of free citizens. But most important, he has used the sledgehammer of war to obliterate the separation of powers that James Madison enshrined in the U.S. Constitution.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20070717_...

======

Escape from Tora Bora
Strategic blunders allowed thousands of fighters to flee on foot over the mountains
September 4, 2002 http://tinyurl.com/atn7v

Osama bin Laden and most of his top-ranking Arab associates were able to escape from Afghanistan last year because of a series of avoidable strategic blunders by US military commanders, well-placed sources in Kabul have told the Guardian. Of the 3,000-4,000 "foreign militants" trapped in Afghanistan last November after the collapse of the Taliban, most got away.

Several high-profile military operations to capture them - most notably last December in the Tora Bora mountains - failed because Britain and the US sent in too few troops of their own. Instead, the US commander in Afghanistan, General Tommy Franks, relied too heavily on local anti-Taliban warlords who were more interested in making money than in hunting enemies of the US.
The failure to intercept the fleeing militants marks a huge blow to the Bush administration's war on terrorism.

The failure to intercept the fleeing militants marks a huge blow to the Bush administration's war on terrorism.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78550 Feb 1, 2013
The movie of the week, "Cowboys and Communist"! Hell, this ain't no different, just a hour longer due to "Brock Back Mountain", got to get them untangled.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78552 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Sure will!

Since: Dec 11

#78553 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The movie of the week, "Cowboys and Communist"! Hell, this ain't no different, just a hour longer due to "Brock Back Mountain", got to get them untangled.
Brilliant, Funny, AGREE!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#78554 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
New game on the horizon, "Cowboys and Muslims"! Hell, we already know how this will turnout, seen it a million times!
We grew up playing cowboys and indians, sometimes the cowboys won, sometimes the indians. With muslims, there will be no winning, because after all, we were kids when 'playing'. This will be for real. We know who will win!

The United States of America's Patriots!
umm

Nebo, KY

#78555 Feb 1, 2013
Please
need it too

AOL

#78557 Feb 1, 2013
i wonder if eventually ,...... the muslins will win ,...
.they play for keeps ,..and look into the future ,..
the west is bridled with political correctness and inept liberal politicians ,....whole minds are clouded with Marxism ,.... phoney global warming issues and so called social progress ,
i am afraid , the Muslims will win in the long term
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78558 Feb 1, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
We grew up playing cowboys and indians, sometimes the cowboys won, sometimes the indians. With muslims, there will be no winning, because after all, we were kids when 'playing'. This will be for real. We know who will win!
The United States of America's Patriots!
I see it we outnumber them, this is where the mob (democracy) comes into the picture, no one never knows where that magic mushroom will appear.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78559 Feb 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>There's that goat again, where in hell can it be coming in from?

all the bankrupt blue states, BAAAAAAAAAAA,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78561 Feb 1, 2013
I have said before, Islam is not our problem! We must purge the communist out of our government, then we can worry about the Muslims. There isn't any use trying to walk with only one leg and no crutches.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#78563 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> I see it we outnumber them, this is where the mob (democracy) comes into the picture, no one never knows where that magic mushroom will appear.
That right, they will never know. Us warriors, like you and I, and more, know what real patriotism is about. That is fighting terrorism, of any kind, and winning. It's not always the quantity that wins, most times it's the quality. Not the bigness of the dog, but the 'fight' in the dog, no matter the size.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#78564 Feb 1, 2013
RNC Ends Year in the Black, Obama Campaign and DNC in Debt
Democrats could argue it's money well spent

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4417-rnc-en...

From this you can see who is more knowledgeable about how to spend money. Instead of throwing it into the wind, because it's not theirs. Saving it for a rainy day. Never knowing when you might need it. Simlpy because they think there is no end to the supply.

I have news for them, there will be an end, what with lots of Americans renouncing their citizenship a lot of money is moving out of the US. Then where will they be? Kissing up to a muslim, for their money, is where this is heading. Just like OWL Gore. There are many like him in office in DC!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78565 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
This is why wtf knew it was govt. check day!
Idaho Food Stamp Recipients Are Running Out of Food Too Fast
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4412-idaho-...
Now, I know why this org. in KY has started a "backpack" program which feeds kids who already receive food stamps. They buy backpacks and fill it up with food which doesn't need cooking and each Friday they send the children home with it. During the week when school is in session, they receive two meals per day--breakfast and lunch.

Tax payers pay for this program besides the food stamps and free meals at school. We pay the adults in the home and I am sure the baby's daddy eats free of charge too.

So, this is what tax payers pay for someone else's children:

Food Stamps
Breakfast and Lunch
Weekend backpacks

You can be sure they buy the most expensive item with the foodstamps and donot budget, why should they, they don't pay for it and Big Brother will be there to finance their lives.

This is a shame.

The topping on this is Obama went to Mexico and told the people if they come to America, he would supply them with welfare and foodstamps.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78566 Feb 1, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
RNC Ends Year in the Black, Obama Campaign and DNC in Debt
Democrats could argue it's money well spent
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4417-rnc-en...
From this you can see who is more knowledgeable about how to spend money. Instead of throwing it into the wind, because it's not theirs. Saving it for a rainy day. Never knowing when you might need it. Simlpy because they think there is no end to the supply.
I have news for them, there will be an end, what with lots of Americans renouncing their citizenship a lot of money is moving out of the US. Then where will they be? Kissing up to a muslim, for their money, is where this is heading. Just like OWL Gore. There are many like him in office in DC!
That is the way Reagan did it, bankrupt the communist bastards!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78567 Feb 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying we are compared to uuuuuhhhhh say, OL MEXICO, Egypt, NORTH KOREA, Iraq. Afghanistan, OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Jordan?
Me? I would compare our American would compare more to uuuuuu say. Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Germany, Ireland, France, Sweeden, Greece.
Now, which of these two types of countries would you prefer to live?
That is my point. Sure we have troubles, but we {you} should realize how lucky we {you} are, and have a somewhat positive outlook. Not only always complaining how terrible this great country is. Sure we {you] have the right to have our opinions here, but at least have an open mind and if I prefer to "put my head in the sand" and not only see the negative, so be it. The positive tremendously outweighs the negative.
Obama wants to feel at home and so he and his cronies are doing their best to create a "Kenya" type environment.

If you don't see it after Obama has given freely everything you would need to see it, then there is no hope for you.

I reiterate, this dumb-down White House and the liberals with the comatose repubs. are creating a two class society,just like in the Third World countries.

The elite and the poor. Check the history and you will see, Third World countries have two classes, the elite and the poor who will be subservient to the corrupted, traitorous, pompous, do-nothing elite.

The writing is on the wall.....just be able to read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
TSC Distribution Warehouse? 1 hr Curious 3
Franklin Fair 3 hr Franklin 2
GPS for sale 8 hr Smiley001 1
Scott Crabtree 13 hr Bob 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Serious 26,275
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin