What do y'all think of this trashy hoe?
Hrudeyc

Sarasota, FL

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Does she take a shower? Lmao
Her sister

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 6, 2012
REALLY???? First of all let me just say she probably has a better shower than any of you will ever have! Second of all do you really have nothing better to do than to talk about somebody who never bothers anyone? She is a good girl who makes good grades and doesnt bother anyone. Go get a
life or atleast post your name instead of hiding. This website is so sad. Its amazing how many people so insecure about their self have to start stuff about other people to make theirselves feel better. PATHETIC! I hope that made you feel good about your self hahaha immature is what it is! And pretty sorry. just shows what kind of person you are. maybe thats why you hid ur name. so that nobody knows how pathetic you are.
ryan hunter

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Tell em what's up >.< this web site is reduculous !! It's a shame
poop

Portland, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I'd have sex with her
yeaahhh.

Franklin, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
She creeps me out. And why does she wear those clothes does she think she cute? She's not lmao!
Kiara

Bellevue, WA

#7 Sep 6, 2012
She's amazing. I love her to death. She really outgoing and has her own personality unlike some people. She does't gaf what other people think and you don't see that very often, soo grow the f**k up, forreal
Lollll

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
poop wrote:
I'd have sex with her
Who wouldn't!
Friends

Rockfield, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2012
She's pretty cool man, y'all cool it with the shit talking!
KIKI

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Lollll wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldn't!
anything that breathes maybe?
ryan hunter

White House, TN

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Who's Kiki they talking to much shit
KIKI

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2012
ryan hunter wrote:
Who's Kiki they talking to much shit
shut your albino ass up. Get on somewhere stop defendIng her.
ryan hunter

White House, TN

#13 Sep 7, 2012
I'm just trying to figure out who the f*ck you are Bc you said micheala was cheating on me with a black guy witch is obviously not true !?
KIKI

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2012
She did though. Ofcourse shed say no.
ryan hunter

White House, TN

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Who then ??? Who did she cheat on me with them mrs I know everything about about your relationship
ryan hunter

White House, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Hey Kiki are you to scared to tell me who you are ??
katie cole

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Sep 7, 2012
this is ambers best friend and i freaking love her. 1st she DOES take showers prolly more then u do.. 2 shes not a trashy hoe and 3rd her out fits are freaking amazing at least shes not scared to b her self unlike u guys who have secret names. y dont yall get a life this is gay!!! amber i love u and im glad u r ur self and NOT FAKE!!!
KIKI

Franklin, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2012
katie cole wrote:
this is ambers best friend and i freaking love her. 1st she DOES take showers prolly more then u do.. 2 shes not a trashy hoe and 3rd her out fits are freaking amazing at least shes not scared to b her self unlike u guys who have secret names. y dont yall get a life this is gay!!! amber i love u and im glad u r ur self and NOT FAKE!!!
Katie. Please. Shut the hell up. Do you have some sort of a lesbian crush in her? I mean damn. Your always posting. About her talking about her and all that crap. And I know. I know. She's YOUR bestfriend. But that doesn't mean you always have to come to her rescue. Noones scared of you anyways. Your fat.
katie cole

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2012
ok. let me start. first. i am not a hoe, slut, whore,etc. i have a purity ring and i have never had sex. if i remember the definition correctly, to any of those words, it specificly states that it is someone who has sex with multiple people, during a short period of time. yeah, so shut the fuck up with that. second. i take a shower. i live in a 7 bedroom house, and my stepdad ALONE brings in over $300,000 a year. i think i am perfectly capable of taking a shower/bath on a regular basis, as well as can afford it. and obviously i do. third. i wore those outfits and that type of clothing becuase i wanted to. you all that dont like it, dont look at me. im glad you take time out of your boring, pointless lives to talk about me. i dont dress like that anymore because it took too much time and effort. i liked the way i dressed, and that is all that matters. did i try to impress anyone? NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON. as all you pathetic hipsters say, "and not a fuck was given that day". thats the problem with all of you that wanna talk shit about me. you are so insecure that you think you have to wear certain brands of clothing to be cool, or dress like everyone else. i am my own person, and i dress the way i want, when i want, where i want. if you dont like it, dont look at me. obviously i dont care what all of you think. i am the originalist here. i am myself, and not fake. as well, "kiki", you are a pathetic loser, obviously no one loves you, thats why you were named that. you might as well just kill yourself because if you have so much time to waste out of your day and type shit about me that clearly isnt even true, then you therefore have nothing to look forward to in life, and are just using someone elses oxygen. to all of you that took up for me, thank you:) also to those of you who wanna talk shit about me... i hope you get kidnapped, ass raped, and your mouth sewn together with yarn and staples. wanna call me a psycho bitch? go ahead:) i take it as a compliment:) on another note, ryan hunter, kiara, and the others that took up for me and realize who the real me is, not the one everyone is saying i am, thanks:) you all are sweet for doing so. as for the others, KILL YOURSELVES. i hope you die in a tragic accident (my murdering you) ;) see you in hell bitches:)
Katie cole

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Wow hmm looks lyk Eric webbs trying to call me a lesbian wow maybe u should look at ur self first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lily jane womack 1 hr nobody 1
does anybody no anything about that fat liz chi... (Oct '14) 1 hr nobody 4
Cendy Dodd for Mayor 1 hr Reader 56
home wreckers 3 hr nobody 17
Earth Day 15 hr Treehugger 1
hot single woman in Franklin 16 hr no 2
Destiny Mariah 16 hr yuuupp 15
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE