skinny girls gone fat!
what happened

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2010
what happened to all the girls that graduated 2006 to 2008? It's like they have all gained so much weight and most of them have not even had kids. And the funniest thing is that these were the "popular" girls.
why

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2010
It's because they all peaked in high school. They thought that they were untouchable and now they get a dose of reality.
be yourself

White House, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2010
what happened wrote:
what happened to all the girls that graduated 2006 to 2008? It's like they have all gained so much weight and most of them have not even had kids. And the funniest thing is that these were the "popular" girls.
Did they go to college? If so it may be the freshman 15lbs. Other than that, I agree with "Why". Or too much drinking?
2008 Grad

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Im a girl that graduated in 2008, I have gained my freshman 15 but its not that bad, but as for the prego remark, just my class alone I counted one day and really close to HALF of the class guys and girls have had a kid or 2 or pregnant now. But as for the massive weight gain I know what you mean, I remember tori scott being tiny and I saw pictures of her and james on facebook (a friend showed me also shocked) and she has gained some serious weight, but her and james are still cute.
samcro

White House, TN

#7 Sep 17, 2010
big fat fatty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever 10 min lol 19
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 3 hr Millert 2
Lauren Elizabeth Stevenson 4 hr BG 4
cody cardwell 5 hr Jessica 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr HOMEEE 644
Anyone know Sharla Adtkins? 20 hr Lil 1
Kelsie dyer? Kelsey? Sat Marris 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages