good young parents
zzzz

United States

#1 May 28, 2012
Who are some good young parents that's either teenage parents or young adults in their early 20's? There's not very many of them!
true

Portland, TN

#2 May 29, 2012
no there isnt very many but there are some...amanda and justin hays. becca munday. tiffany ferguson. celina ringen. lauren vincent. amberly cavett. shanae mincy and wesley mcbride. kayla herrington and cody goodman. chelsea thomason. kelsea gregory.those r just some!
i agree

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
true wrote:
no there isnt very many but there are some...amanda and justin hays. becca munday. tiffany ferguson. celina ringen. lauren vincent. amberly cavett. shanae mincy and wesley mcbride. kayla herrington and cody goodman. chelsea thomason. kelsea gregory.those r just some!
I agree sum of these are GREAT young parents to their children!
hmmm

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
And what does this matter to you ZZZZZ..trying to start something?
true

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Casey brown and her husband r good young parents.
yeah...

La Grange, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Shaina Rowe, Kaley Stone and Dustin Jones.
Umm no

Gallatin, TN

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Lauren Vincent? Heck no. If she was a good parent she'd get off her ass and get a job so her children know the value of hard work

Since: Jun 12

Portland, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Lauren is a wonderful mother. Quit talking shit.
finally

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2012
It is so good to finally get on topix and see something positive. These are all great parents to be so young.
Typical

Portland, TN

#10 Jun 15, 2012
zzzz is another typical topix idiot who's life is so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than to try and start a childish post. You are an idiot in every since of the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girls ever want to just *uck a starnger 37 min Fed up 3
Swingers club 39 min Fed up 7
Shaunna longton cornwell 13 hr Simpson Gazing 142
Angie Asberry 17 hr Shanniep 14
Beth Fiss's office staff 20 hr Fed up 17
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 22 hr momma thumb sucker 119
Who has a big one in franklin (Aug '11) Thu AlleyCat 59

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages