sueann vanbuskirk
kiro

Portland, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
heard she's been with everybody in franklin and I heard she had herpes.. she's a whore that will f*** anybody for dope shes in jail now heard she stole 3 thousand dollars from somebody.. and josh rue hit it . She has 2 kids and don't even take care of them her mom takes care of one and the babies daddy takes care of the other.. she's worthless cant even take care of her own kids.
Humm

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
She isn't the only dead beat mom in this town. It's pretty sad when a women would rather run around then take care of her child(ren). Franklin is full of worthless mothers. I don't know Sueanne so I'm not referring to her.
huumm

Franklin, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
I heard she was a nasty wh*** and that she had herpes. She sleeps with anybody to get drugs and she has two kids you would think she would change for them js. those kids are better off in foster care.
Christian

New Albany, IN

#5 Aug 26, 2013
kiro wrote:
heard she's been with everybody in franklin and I heard she had herpes.. she's a whore that will f*** anybody for dope shes in jail now heard she stole 3 thousand dollars from somebody.. and josh rue hit it . She has 2 kids and don't even take care of them her mom takes care of one and the babies daddy takes care of the other.. she's worthless cant even take care of her own kids.
Yea well do ya ever wonder why these jails never keep her! Jonathan Humphrey known as Hump ugly bastard is in jail now but not her!!

I don't know who is protecting her don't know how she slides out of shit all time. She will hit a speed bump someday.
well

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2013
I dont know this person either, but any mother who choses ANYTHING over her kids is worthless. Same for men as well. If your grown enough to spread your legs and have kids; your grown enough to step up to plate and take care of those kids and be everything you can and more for them. I have two myself and in two years they have stayed with their grandma three times. I can NOT stand being away from my kids. God gives us these blessings and expects us to do the right thing, not give them away cause your busy with something else or too drugged up to take care of them. I wish people who grow up and realize and maybe just maybe we would see these children just being passed around because no one wants to take care of their responsibility.
Lets be honest

New Albany, IN

#7 Sep 1, 2013
well wrote:
I dont know this person either, but any mother who choses ANYTHING over her kids is worthless. Same for men as well. If your grown enough to spread your legs and have kids; your grown enough to step up to plate and take care of those kids and be everything you can and more for them. I have two myself and in two years they have stayed with their grandma three times. I can NOT stand being away from my kids. God gives us these blessings and expects us to do the right thing, not give them away cause your busy with something else or too drugged up to take care of them. I wish people who grow up and realize and maybe just maybe we would see these children just being passed around because no one wants to take care of their responsibility.
Birmingham u know a lot about these ppl. Especially the Montgomery & Anderson. If u do not mind how do u know about these ppl? I am not being smart btw just asking. Your really know a lot. Herpes on Sueann id know how do you if I might ask. Also the conversation that was going on here last week seems to be deleted.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2013
I dont know these ppl. Dont know why you replied to me and called me birmingham.
Lets be honest

New Albany, IN

#9 Sep 21, 2013
well wrote:
Yes I agree with you totally on everything you said! Very True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Downs 2 hr Lolz 9
Kentucky Downs 2 hr Beth 10
Fat Larrys 2 hr Justin 31
Council meetings 15 hr GCR Disappointed 6
County Judge Executive 18 hr Gold City reporter 23
Gerald Denton 22 hr Andie 2
I heard Jim Brown running for mayor again Thu Gold City reporter 89

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance