kentucky stateline bingo

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CINDY

Scottsville, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2011
FRIDAY DECEMBER 16th. DOORS OPEN AT 5:00 AND GAMES START AT 6:45. $5.00 PACKS.......$5:00 PACKS........$5:00 PACKS....$5.00 PACKS INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAY EXCEPT U-PICKEM GAME...$5:00 PACKS WILL INCLUDE 2-9ON/9UPS...1 6ON VERTICAL FOR 3 SPEEDBALL GAMES PAY $100.00 EACH AND 2 9ON/9UPS PAYS $500.00 ON DOUBLE TROUBLE..ALL OTHER MAIN GAMES PAY $300.00 EACH. 2/WAY U-PICKEM GAMES PAYS $750.00 TOTAL 3/WAY COVERALL PAYS A TOTAL OF $1350.00... WE DO PAY OUT THE MAXIMUM $5000.00 ALLOWED BY STATE. COME ON OUT AND JOIN US AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. SPONSORED BY AMVETS POST 110 LIC.#1262.
CINDY

Scottsville, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2011
KENTUCKY STATELINE BINGO WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY DEC.23rd AGAIN WITH $5.00 PACKS AND $10.00 COMPUTERS..WE WILL BE CLOSED DEC. 24th AND DEC.25th FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY..BUT WE WILL REOPEN DEC. 30th..DOORS OPEN AT 5:00 AND GAMES START AT 6:45..HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN..AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS..GOD BLESS YOU ALL.. :)
Barbara

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2011
I just want to take this oppertunity to wish every volunteer at State Line Bingo a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! and all of our players too. and a big THANK YOU to LONNIE and CINDY for doing such a great job !!
CINDY

Scottsville, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Awwww Thanks Barbra, and You Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS if I don't see you before then. But I will see you December 30th when we return...Love Ya Girl.
RYP

Columbia, TN

#8 Dec 23, 2011
So glad to see your back open missed playing there will be there tonight dec.23
a girl

Morgantown, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2011
i wouldnt give these people my money. i dont trust the am vets of franklin and sure dont trust mike rowland
playa

Scottsville, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2011
a girl wrote:
i wouldnt give these people my money. i dont trust the am vets of franklin and sure dont trust mike rowland
Sure glad to know you didnt come back this time with an attitude like that. Thats probably why your talking like that because they didn't bring you back.
sweet

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2012
I would never play bingo where amvets had anything to do with it. Ladys aug. Are liers and thieves. I'm sure its riged so only there friends win
Agree

Portland, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2012
I couldn’t agree with you more! After seeing what goes on in that Auxiliary with my own eyes I stopped attending meetings. I wouldn’t give them one penny of my money or one minute of my time. I have no doubt Bingo money will line more personal pockets than will go to helping the Veterans.
sweet wrote:
I would never play bingo where amvets had anything to do with it. Ladys aug. Are liers and thieves. I'm sure its riged so only there friends win
way

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2012
a girl wrote:
noone should trust him!
annie

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2012
Love playing at KSLB. Cindy and the girls are the best!! Patrons are treated fairly and with respect. Hope to see u all at midnight tonite.
CINDY

Scottsville, KY

#18 Jul 15, 2012
annie wrote:
Love playing at KSLB. Cindy and the girls are the best!! Patrons are treated fairly and with respect. Hope to see u all at midnight tonite.
Thank You Annie, And I know who this is. We love having you too and we really do appreciate your business, But most of all we APPRECIATE YOUR FRIENDSHIP. I have ALWAYS said it's more to Bingo than Just Bingo. And these girls had better show you Respect and If they dont I sure want to know about it. OK.. But we dont have that problem...These girls just LOVE Everybody..We have met many GREAT FRIENDS at KSLB and you are one of them. Thanks Again Annie. And the Girls THANK YOU TOO.
debra

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Its fun there but one thing i cant stand is that old ass man name don snow i think talkin nasty too all the women i think they should ban!! Him
Dont do it

Portland, TN

#21 Sep 15, 2012
i thimk they have house players if notice the black lady and her daughter almost always win big games same ones win on pull tabs and think its not possible look at fortknox go to there old news papers and read they even had an exray machine to see the pull tabs and pass them out to house players they knew just sit back and watch my opion.
NUN-YA

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Dont do it wrote:
i thimk they have house players if notice the black lady and her daughter almost always win big games same ones win on pull tabs and think its not possible look at fortknox go to there old news papers and read they even had an exray machine to see the pull tabs and pass them out to house players they knew just sit back and watch my opion.
Is this the reason they were put on probation before it burned? Does anyone regulate their activities, I always thought something was fishy with this group. Yea don is nasty, I told him he was perverted and he has left me alone. Will be going to other places if they keep this up!!!!!!!!!!
Tennessee Fan

Portland, TN

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Heard they gonna start selling alcohol there ? Is that true
h briley

United States

#25 Jan 19, 2013
We went there before it burnt was even there the night of the fire. I know there is nothing fishy going on because I don't get to go all the time but I sometime do come out a winner. If you going to win and not have fun then all you professional bingo players or should I say loud mouth disrespectful people can go other places more room for us
BINGO COUPLE

Lebanon, TN

#26 Jan 27, 2013
h briley wrote:
We went there before it burnt was even there the night of the fire. I know there is nothing fishy going on because I don't get to go all the time but I sometime do come out a winner. If you going to win and not have fun then all you professional bingo players or should I say loud mouth disrespectful people can go other places more room for us
Atleast I havent heard of other players stealing your pulltabs, bingo packages or computers like I know happened at Bingo Fantastic and Kentucky Downs. Unless, they havent said anything about it either. We havent gotten to go for awhile because husband being sick but hope they can keep the theifs out or stop them,
Jennifer

Nashville, TN

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Have the started the midnight session back yet on Saturdays
Lou

Scottsville, KY

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Dont do it wrote:
LOL..Are You talking about that Black Lady in the Wheelchair That Hates Everybody, LOL..And the X-ray machine, Now thats a funny one..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philmo closed?? 1 hr Lucky 6
Bonnie King 19 hr Brett 1
Linda 22 hr Sister 18
Sexiest Milfs in Franklin (Sep '11) Sat Hillbilly bone 57
anyone know eddie boyd (May '10) Sat Hillbilly bone 6
Anyone work 3rd shift at walmart in franklin Fri Mmeredith12 3
Rodney Thu fame 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance