Franklin psychic or clairvoyant

Franklin psychic or clairvoyant

Posted in the Franklin Forum

The other side

Carthage, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I'm looking for a psychic medium or clairvoyant to help me make contact with the other side. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I'd like to make contact with a family member that may have hid something before their death and I need someone to help me contact this person. I need someone who is a REAL psychic and if your not or don't know someone then please do not respond to this thread. I worked with a real one before and was very impressed with the service, sadly this lady no longer lives in the area so I really need your help.
franklin1

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2009
NOPE DONT NO ANYONE AROUND HERE THAT IS REAL YA NO THEY ALL ARE FAKES HERE BUT IF U FIND SOMEONE LET ME no.
SilenceIsGolden

Scottsville, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2009
I know a REAL psychic but she is not here. She is in Allons, TN. I do not know if she still reads or anything. It has been years since I have talked to her. If you are interested I can try to get her contact information for you.
WHODHAT

White House, TN

#4 Oct 13, 2009
You need a shrink,hell i let ya talk to elvis if you got the cash!
Help

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2009
there is no contacting the other side. you really need some help.
CatBird80

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Check with Magical Journey in Nashville. You can find them online too. They have some psychics that work for them there, and they seem very nice. Good luck
Hopefully Helpful

White House, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2009
You might check with the people at the Octagon House. I know they have several people out there. I am sure they could recommend some one for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new mather metals (Feb '09) 46 min madex 9
Shaunna longton cornwell 1 hr Simpson Gazing 142
Swingers club 1 hr Swingtastic 1
Angie Asberry 5 hr Shanniep 14
Beth Fiss's office staff 9 hr Fed up 17
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 11 hr momma thumb sucker 119
Who has a big one in franklin (Aug '11) 16 hr AlleyCat 59

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages