Christian Schools
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mother

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any private schools in this area and which one in the best choice? Thanks.
kids in school

Herndon, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2012
I have had experience with kids in Faith Baptist Academy in Franklin and it is a good school.
utterly disagree

Portland, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2012
kids in school wrote:
I have had experience with kids in Faith Baptist Academy in Franklin and it is a good school.
if you want you're kid to be uneducated and unprepared for college and the reality of life, please, by all means, send them there. I've seen the results, they are not good at faith baptist. U better check to see the students success rate on the ACT and college graduation.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Mar 13, 2012
I'm just here again, to write another tribute to a very great, a very important, a very fine, and a very respected christian school which was located in Newport News, Virginia called Orcutt Baptist School. All of the staff, students, and parents whom were at the school are now, always, and forever only to be humbly yet very fully, and very highly praised, and very fully, and very highly respected for all their very diligent, very hardworking, very godly, very christian, very intelligent, very kind, very loving, very caring, very warm, very positive, very important, very respected, and very creatively enthusiastic daily efforts towards the school, towards our very good lord, God, towards the church, and towards the community on every single day for which they were all ever present at the school.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Portsmouth, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2012
I'd also like to gladly wish all of these very good people, and very good children many many many great happiness blessings, and much great health from our very good lord,God, now, always, and forever, daily. I'd also like to very humbly, and very truly apologize for any past rudeness from me towards anyone at all while I was at Orcutt Baptist School, and towards anyone at all from Orcutt Baptist School while on Topix as well. I truly do mean that with all of my newfound, and cleansed heart, and with all of my newfound, and cleansed soul. Really I do.
Home School Mommy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Mother wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any private schools in this area and which one in the best choice? Thanks.
I home school my three children. I have yet to find a school private or public in this area that I want my kids to be educated at. Not to sound mean or rude but I want to raise my children in Jesus, and I am easily able to exceed state requirements. LOVING IT!!!!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Portsmouth, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2012
I'd also like to write here that I most certainly, and most definitely did not at all, whatsoever, write the above tribute out of any self-ego or any self-pride at all, whatsoever within me. No way at all. After all, I only worked at Orcutt Baptist School for one year is all. That's it. I only wanted to truly very fully, and very highly honor, very fully, and very highly praise, and very fully, and very highly respect all of the staff, students, and parents whom were ever at Orcutt Baptist School much much much longer than me. That's just it is all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Portsmouth, VA

#8 Mar 13, 2012
I also wrote another tribute here because Orcutt Baptist School was a private christian school, and that's what this Topix Forum section refers to, "christian schools". Thus, I was just writing a tribute about a very great, and very respected christian school here is all.
nogood

United States

#9 May 24, 2012
kids in school wrote:
I went there for a few years,you pretty much teach yourself when you get to a certain grade! I learned nothing from that school. The teachers are not certified! Have you seen the kids that come out of that school? They turn wild as all get out! No matter if there the pastor/principals grandson! The Christian school in bowling green is much better!
Wowwwwww123

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 26, 2012
I'm going to tell you now. Whatever you do. DONOT PUT YOUR CHILDREN IN Faith Baprist. You wouldn't believe what goes on there. Take it frOm someone who went there.
kids in school

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 29, 2012
What went on at FBA?
Clayton Bixby

Franklin, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2012
ugh, take Kelly Joanne's V-E-R-Y buttons away.
Franktown

Russellville, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2012
I graduated from FBA. I also went to college and I have a great degree!
yous

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jun 4, 2012
hello
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Clayton Bixby wrote:
Mr. Bixby, You can make fun of me, online, all you want for the way I write, sometimes. Go ahead, regarding me, Kelly. That's just the way I write, at times, when I'm enthused about something. But just please, don't ever ever make fun of, or tear down the people and children for whom I wrote all these truly positive, truly godly, and truly respectful tributes. Don't do that. I didn't write them, at all, for me, Kelly Joanne Cannon. I wrote them all only, soully for those wonderful, godly adults, and wonderful, godly children. That's just it. So please, Mr. Bixby, at least, just respect that.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#16 Jun 11, 2012
Clayton Bixby wrote:
Also, once more, the christian private school that I wrote the true, great tributes about on Topix, and in reviews all over the internet, "Orcutt Baptist School" which was located in Newport News, Virginia, was so far far much more their, the wonderful, godly winners of adults, and children's school then it ever was, or ever could be, or ever will be mine. That's just truth as well. I also truly, and highly respect these people, and children, and I always, and forever will, too.
hahaha
#17 Jun 11, 2012
wow Kelly whoever you are, shut the hell up already lol
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#18 Jun 11, 2012
hahaha wrote:
wow Kelly whoever you are, shut the hell up already lol
You're just being nastily rude to be nastily rude is all, nothing winning about that. It's just pathetic. I didn't write anything to you. Therefore, this has absolutely nothing at all to do with you. Just mind your own business, whoever you are. I don't like you, either.
Hummm

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 Jun 11, 2012
I only know of 1 person that went and also finished college that graduated from faith baptist academy that school started in 1983 not a very good track record .
Amber

Portland, TN

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Faith Baptist is an alright school. No you may not be ale to get into Harvard by going there.. But you also wont have your kids learning about sex until YOU their PARENTS teach them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landon Lucas 5 hr sluggo 3
Kandie and Janelle 15 hr Dat chick bad psycho 6
Married looking for a Discreet friend 20 hr Tonya Raines 5
Tonya Raines 20 hr ben 6
Any ladys interested n a very discreet sexual r... (May '12) Thu Tonya Raines 33
Police chase Wed Concerned friend 2
R U Listening Tue My Share 73

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages