Why do black guys like fat, ugly whit...

Why do black guys like fat, ugly white girls

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Taboo

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Just curious?

“One day at a time”

Since: Aug 09

Earth

#2 Mar 1, 2010
some of us white guys like fat white women also, and fat black women come to think of it. jus sayin
whocares

Portland, TN

#3 Mar 2, 2010
whoever asked this ? is a H A T E R everybody has there own taste and what they look for in ppl. we're human ya'll are childish
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2010
they like big butts and they cannot lie.......theie anaconda dont want none unless they got buns hun
Just curious

Gallatin, TN

#6 Mar 2, 2010
Hey wrote:
A black guy told me the reason why they dated fat ulgy white girls was because the girls would spend all there money on them. And in my op-tion black guys have no self respect.
In your option??? Don't you mean opinion? There...don't you mean "their"? Ulgy..should be ugly! If you're going to express an opinion at least have the ability not to speak with an infantile use of the English language. I would think if one is expecting to get their point across they could speak in a mildly coherent manner. Just a simple observation on my part.
better than

Akron, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2010
better for blacks to like white fat women than a man in this 40's to like girls below 18.
like one guy around town that does, won't mention any names but his initals are D.S.
Silo

Auburn, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Fat white women need lovin' too lol.
SICKOS

Gallatin, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2010
Sounds like a bunch of sick people.Sounds like trash to me talking junk.
wait a min

Canton, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2010
Just because someone may seem fat to you doesn't mean they aren't just beautiful to someone else. Alot of big women are beautiful and maybe black men aren't so wrapped up in caring what the rest of the world thinks about "fat" and appreciates larger women!!
hater

Frankfort, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2010
negros will do any nasty ho not just fat white chicks
James Brown

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2010
Im white and I like meat on my girls ass.......
needing to knownow

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2010
Im a white, fat female that cant get any love....i cant find a nice decent white guy who likes big women, and i cant get a decent black man who likes big women. Im not fat fat but im plump and i need some love...tired of playin games with boys who call themselves men.
Hmmm

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2010
needing to knownow wrote:
Im a white, fat female that cant get any love....i cant find a nice decent white guy who likes big women, and i cant get a decent black man who likes big women. Im not fat fat but im plump and i need some love...tired of playin games with boys who call themselves men.
Leave an e-mail address!!!
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#16 Apr 1, 2010
Go to a Wal-mart or Target and you will see this alot.

I think it is because these fat and ugly white women are easier as they have issues of feeling insecure in regards to their weight and looks.

And a lot of black guys are good at smooth talking these insecure women who a lot of white men don't want.

Why black men dislike black women is beyond me.???
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#17 Apr 1, 2010
People shouldn't date another race just for the sake of doing it or to rebel or due to a celebrity doing it.

I would date other races of women if they were attractive, had personality, and shared common interests and values that I have. But I also like my own group, white women, and have nothing to prove to anyone.
giggity

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2010
honestly i have seen a lot of black guys with fine ass skinny white and black women i do not think that it is something that happens a lot and even if it does happen who the hell cares it isn't hurting anyone else if they date a large woman my view on it is let black and white guys date the fat chicks thats just less competition to try to get the good lookin ones who cares what someone else does damn
what

Tompkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2010
da 40 year old you was talking about most likly is 50 and his name is rocky
Raye

Portland, TN

#20 Apr 11, 2010
I am white woman, not fat just thick (if anyone knows what that means) I am engaged to a black man, who I have been with going on 7 years now. He doesn't use me for money, because he has always been the bread winner. He works and works hard to support me and our daughter. I even have the time to go to school, go shopping, tanning, and spend endless amounts of time with my daughter. For all the people who have something to say about black men being users, being lazy, and that they try to just date fat, ugly, white women, it shows your lack of intelligence!!! Oh and just for the record I'm beautiful and I have a perfect smile.
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#21 Apr 11, 2010
Raye wrote:
I am white woman, not fat just thick (if anyone knows what that means) I am engaged to a black man, who I have been with going on 7 years now. He doesn't use me for money, because he has always been the bread winner. He works and works hard to support me and our daughter. I even have the time to go to school, go shopping, tanning, and spend endless amounts of time with my daughter. For all the people who have something to say about black men being users, being lazy, and that they try to just date fat, ugly, white women, it shows your lack of intelligence!!! Oh and just for the record I'm beautiful and I have a perfect smile.
Get help now. Are you rebelling against your parents or did you have a traumatic experience with white men when you were younger? What's wrong with white, asian, and hispanic men?
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#22 Apr 11, 2010
giggity wrote:
honestly i have seen a lot of black guys with fine ass skinny white and black women i do not think that it is something that happens a lot and even if it does happen who the hell cares it isn't hurting anyone else if they date a large woman my view on it is let black and white guys date the fat chicks thats just less competition to try to get the good lookin ones who cares what someone else does damn
It happens a lot where I live which is one reason why I want to move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Flag 5 hr Truth hurts 14
trump 5 hr Mark 8
AT&T store closing? 22 hr FranklinCitizen 1
Blacks evolved from monkeys thats why it is har... Thu YouBet 13
taxes going up Thu resident 6
Piss sack Palace Thu Sick stomach 1
berry plastics Thu Word 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages