Freebird

Wentzville, MO

#1 May 18, 2010
Does anyone know where I can contact Paul Johnson We go back a long way just wondering hows he doing and where his life has taken him?
Brooke Johnson

White House, TN

#2 May 19, 2010
Actually, he's my dad. He's doing quite well for himself. He's an investment broker for Oil and Gas, and is very successful. He's settled down from the 'Crazy Paul' days, LOL......He still plays the guitar, and still hunts and fishes. What is your name, and I'll be sure to let him know you asked about him.
Freebird

Wentzville, MO

#3 May 19, 2010
Brooke Johnson wrote:
Actually, he's my dad. He's doing quite well for himself. He's an investment broker for Oil and Gas, and is very successful. He's settled down from the 'Crazy Paul' days, LOL......He still plays the guitar, and still hunts and fishes. What is your name, and I'll be sure to let him know you asked about him.
Im 1st Lady Linda Weissinger Jacqueline and Travis Mother and seen your postings on the FORUM LOL and was thinking of him he is such a sweet heart and Brooke you grew up to be a beautiful women just touching base with my old friends and Paul crosses my mind a lot. Im not crazy as I was either but still me
Brooke Johnson

White House, TN

#4 May 20, 2010
Ms Weissinger!!!!!!!!!! How are you??? I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! I'll let him know it's you that asked. Last night all I could tell him was 'somebody' lol. Do you have a Facebook? If so, look me up and add me!! I'm supposed to be helping Dad get one started, it's such a great way to keep in contact with people. Jacqueline and I are friends on there, and btw- you have a BEAUTIFUL granddaughter!!
whome

Wentzville, MO

#5 May 20, 2010
Addison is beautiful thanks glad that you guys are doing great I do have fb Ill look you up get Paul set up we old peeps need love too lol. Tell Paul hello for me k
Freebird

Wentzville, MO

#6 May 20, 2010
whome get out of my life and stop the bs. You will be sorry dude stop checking my fb and my email come over here and we can deal k.
Freebird

Wentzville, MO

#7 May 20, 2010
Brooke thanks my grandbaby is wonderful thanks for the complement I remember you just as a little girl seems like you are on the right track I will look on fb for you stay sweet k
Freebird

Wentzville, MO

#8 May 20, 2010
whome wrote:
Addison is beautiful thanks glad that you guys are doing great I do have fb Ill look you up get Paul set up we old peeps need love too lol. Tell Paul hello for me k
get lost man you are getting close to making me upset! Leave me and my friends alone plz
colton combow

Kuttawa, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2010
hey shawn this is colton w^ i need to talk to u i got a facebook look me i wana go fishing and hunting with u alot now lol even if i dont get to shoot ill still like to go and watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Stafford 2 hr Tiff 2
I heard Jim Brown running for mayor again 11 hr Doctor Brown MD 84
R U Listening (Jul '17) 12 hr Slow Down GC 129
County Judge Executive 15 hr Sad 16
Berry Plastics needs to go union Mon Wonder 13
Neinda Witt Mon Truth 5
Meachie Key Sun Discussion 101 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance