Jaimie

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Um excuse me but if yu think yur big enuff to talk about sumone then why aint yu big enuff to put yur real name one here.
CANDACE-myrealna me

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

anyways, yeah we used too be koo a whiiilllle bk, but uh, na she smart though, think she tough, she aint. she walk like a chicken too. but i aint really got nun against the little girl. & half yall on here talkin about her are prally in hgh skoo, so please act like it, dont get on here talking about some little girl that has done nothing too yu. she aint even worth starting something on here about! that is all (:
knows that whole family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

She always has lice cause her lazy momma don't treat it. They live off other people. Angels mom Sandra Jean sleeps with every man she can get. I feel bad for all her kids. That whole family is a freaking mess!! Angel has a dad that drinks and is always in trouble somehow. Her granny is a nasty woman who always starts fights among her kids. Angel has 2 decent uncles that really don't want anything to do with the rest of the family due to them being so nasty. They are Donnie and Ronnie. Jerry is probably the equivalent to Sandra as being the towns male whore.
I feel real bad about how all them kids are being raised. They deserve better.
chico bon qui qui

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

angel...what can i say about angel hewgley, for starters shes a nasty ass hoe bag and thinks shes the shit when the only thing she does is smell and look like shit that ratchet bitch neds to get a life an stop making a huge ass scene every fucking time something doesnt go her way! dear angel grow up and get a life btw stop using childih and petty as ALL your comebacks and think of something better!(:
dakota boyles

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Wow,looks like Jamie and I are the only ones that isnt to pus*y to actually put our names..Man,yall need to get a life and stay out of hers.All yall know how to do is talk shit..say the sh*t to her face(:
tatted up

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I have said it to her face! lmao...she's a freckled nose bitch that talks shit behind people's back... she walk like a pole is shoved up her ass and she can't get it out for the life of her..
Angel

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Hunny, none has ever said anything to my face !!!(: Yup..im have freckles <3 Im a b****...I don't talk s*** behind peoples back...im not childish.....But its cool stay behind a computer screen..im not studying y'all anyway <3
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

CANDACE-myrealname wrote:
anyways, yeah we used too be koo a whiiilllle bk, but uh, na she smart though, think she tough, she aint. she walk like a chicken too. but i aint really got nun against the little girl. & half yall on here talkin about her are prally in hgh skoo, so please act like it, dont get on here talking about some little girl that has done nothing too yu. she aint even worth starting something on here about! that is all (:
Is this Candace muthafuqqin lonq?
emily

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

This damn bitch it so stupid!!! She won't shut the hell up and is a damn creeper. She will "fall in love" with you. She's so ugly and she thinks she's cute honey your not!
Kiara Deshae

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Ha! Angel? Yeahh, I know her. She's 2-faced as hell. She talked about her cousin savannah then after she did Emily and Dakota wrong she went running straight back to savannah. She's petty, too. She used Emily's family for clothes. She told Emily's parent's her parent couldn't afford her, but they took someone in to take care of her but yet, they don't have enough money to take of their own child? She's rachet tooo. We used to be close but he gets annoying after a while cause she does nothing but whine cause no one want her ugly deforme duck self! And Michael is all she EVER talks bout. but yet she think anything with a penis is "hot" or "sexy". But anyways all you need to know is shes dirty. and I don't know why she ain't cussin she does all the time.
dakota boyles

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

She starts too much drama..I'm done with her fake ass!
Hailey McDonald

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I Love Angel , You Need to stop being so rude to her . What has she ever done to you ! exactly , Nothingg! So stop and go get a life , and start drama about someone else.. Petty People!
Susan

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Hailey McDonald wrote:
I Love Angel , You Need to stop being so rude to her . What has she ever done to you ! exactly , Nothingg! So stop and go get a life , and start drama about someone else.. Petty People!
Haha..You dont even know the shit she does..and yes hunny actually she has done alot of shit so why do you think i cant stand the bitch! i use to be her bestfriend but i dont deal with fake ass hoes!
susan

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

^^^ love dakota boyles(;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Franklin Forum right now

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min RepubliCONs 144,656
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Eddie Lawson For Sheriff 2 hr true 35
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr joe 16,112
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Phaque 81,543
thank someone who cares because I dont 4 hr brown bag 4
whats your type of women? 6 hr well.. 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000