Racetrack bingo caller ignored womans...

Racetrack bingo caller ignored womans coverall

Posted in the Franklin Forum

BINGOCALLER cheater

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Tonight Wed the 25th we were at racetrack bingo in Franklin Ky.

It got down to the coverall three games on one sheet, double stamp, outside picture frame then coverall
Mike called I N and G almost all of them except one or two, so everyone was talking if the person that got the outside picture frame would also have the coverall

A woman yelled and she had both of them, you could see it in the monitor. She won on her computer. The next thing we knew MIKE the bingo caller, said she had a good bingo but then called another number and his friend won. Everyone one
started saying and telling him that lady had it and he should have known it the computer showed it.

The lady that won both just sit there I think she didnt realize she just got cheated out of the 1000 dollars she had coming. She yelled bingo she had both the outside picture frame and coverall on the B they called since Mike only called 6 B's.

Everyone was yelling and talking about it and they gave the 1000 dollars to the man Mike knows. I guess that woman got cheated out of that 1000 dollars.

Mike the bingo caller knew she had both, we all knew she won both games and he cheated her out of it.

This is where you write to report cheating at bingo halls.

Department of Charitable Gaming
Attn: Bob Sparrow
132 Brighton Park Boulevard
Frankfort, KY 40601
OR CALL

800-729-5672.
he is known for that

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2012
He also text back n forth his friends and holds balls for the ones they need. He's tricky but you have 2 watch him close. I use 2 work there.
mad

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2012
BINGOCALLER cheater wrote:
Tonight Wed the 25th we were at racetrack bingo in Franklin Ky.

It got down to the coverall three games on one sheet, double stamp, outside picture frame then coverall
Mike called I N and G almost all of them except one or two, so everyone was talking if the person that got the outside picture frame would also have the coverall

A woman yelled and she had both of them, you could see it in the monitor. She won on her computer. The next thing we knew MIKE the bingo caller, said she had a good bingo but then called another number and his friend won. Everyone one
started saying and telling him that lady had it and he should have known it the computer showed it.

The lady that won both just sit there I think she didnt realize she just got cheated out of the 1000 dollars she had coming. She yelled bingo she had both the outside picture frame and coverall on the B they called since Mike only called 6 B's.

Everyone was yelling and talking about it and they gave the 1000 dollars to the man Mike knows. I guess that woman got cheated out of that 1000 dollars.

Mike the bingo caller knew she had both, we all knew she won both games and he cheated her out of it.

This is where you write to report cheating at bingo halls.

Department of Charitable Gaming
Attn: Bob Sparrow
132 Brighton Park Boulevard
Frankfort, KY 40601
OR CALL

800-729-5672.
My question is did the lady call the 2nd bingo or did she sit there and say nothing the caller can not call the bingo.The caller also has the ask if there is anymore bingos and if not that game will be closed out .Then it was the person who had the coverall to stop the caller if not the caller has no choice but to call the next number
heresanideablows

Portland, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Who cares? What about all the money she has ever lost playing this game?
BINGOCALLER cheater

Lebanon, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2012
She yelled bingo and had both at the same time. One doesnt hae to say bingo bingo at the same time.

This happens alot someone gets outside picture frame and coverall at the same time and one only has to yell once.Thats what you do, He called the next number so fast that woman didnt have time to say anything. She knew she had both of them we all knew she did her card showed it on the computer screen. The entire bingo hall knew she had them both, thats the magic of computers and monitors they show it all.

I care because this woman was cheated out of her money. When she yelled bingo thats all she had to do, since that B gave her both coverall and outside picture frame, No one has to yell bingo bingo. We all knew she had both and then he called that other number faster then anyone calls.

Yes, we all have seen him texting and wonder if that was what was going on. I hope people will write the state and complain about this cheating tragedy.

Write the state, go to their web site and print off their complaint sheet or call them. Time to stop cheating bingo workers.
Question

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Would this happen to be Mike Rowland?? If so, the name explains it all!!!
mad

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2012
BINGOCALLER cheater wrote:
She yelled bingo and had both at the same time. One doesnt hae to say bingo bingo at the same time.

This happens alot someone gets outside picture frame and coverall at the same time and one only has to yell once.Thats what you do, He called the next number so fast that woman didnt have time to say anything. She knew she had both of them we all knew she did her card showed it on the computer screen. The entire bingo hall knew she had them both, thats the magic of computers and monitors they show it all.

I care because this woman was cheated out of her money. When she yelled bingo thats all she had to do, since that B gave her both coverall and outside picture frame, No one has to yell bingo bingo. We all knew she had both and then he called that other number faster then anyone calls.

Yes, we all have seen him texting and wonder if that was what was going on. I hope people will write the state and complain about this cheating tragedy.

Write the state, go to their web site and print off their complaint sheet or call them. Time to stop cheating bingo workers.
u r wrong they r two different games and bingo has to be called on both check your rules

United States

#9 May 28, 2013
This is interesting. Apparently mad is the bingo caller deafening hisself or the bingo hall. If a person got the coverall and other game it's because she needed tht one number to give her both games.

One does not yell bingo bingo. That is just ignorant mad would say that. It's funny.

I guess I will knock this place off my list also. I need to check out Bowling Green bingo halls, seem Franklin is corrupted.
mad

United States

#10 May 28, 2013
Newbie wrote:
This is interesting. Apparently mad is the bingo caller deafening hisself or the bingo hall. If a person got the coverall and other game it's because she needed tht one number to give her both games.

One does not yell bingo bingo. That is just ignorant mad would say that. It's funny.

I guess I will knock this place off my list also. I need to check out Bowling Green bingo halls, seem Franklin is corrupted.
No mad is not the caller and again check the Ky state bingo rules
Player

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 28, 2013
When the worker came to verify her win, did she tell him/her that she had won both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda 1 hr Sister 13
Brittiany Jarman (Dec '09) Tue neighborhood watch 7
White girl from fla Tue Anonymously 6
Anyone work 3rd shift at walmart in franklin Tue Mmeredith12 1
Mark Spitzer (Nov '11) Aug 22 jack 48
Sexiest Milfs in Franklin (Sep '11) Aug 21 stoner 56
Hit and Run? Aug 21 Dumb 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance