Franklin woman arrested..

Franklin woman arrested..

Posted in the Franklin Forum

my God_

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2009
for abusing her 3 month old baby, 3 MONTHS OLD! They said she had several fractures in diff stages of healing? Which means she was basically abused her whole little life..what is worng with people? She claims that she might have gotten agggrated with the child crying and handled her rough..a laserated liver? She beat this child..how could teh father NOT know? Did he not see all the bruises? What was she thinking everythime she saw those bruises on her child? Was she proud? Is osmeone on here going to stick up for her and say what a good mom she was, and its because she was 19? Theres nothing wrong with being a young parent, but be a PARENT, not a monster..I hope taht baby is never in the hands of taht woman again..because she is no mother. Poor baby..and yet no one knew??
my God_

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2009
sorry for all the errors..I ma so sick of hearing about innocent kids being abused. Im so angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Obamacare Lie 9 hr Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 15 hr Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals 18 hr Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... 19 hr Latte 1
UK no EU 23 hr Latte 2
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... Thu Ms Independence 6
News Lady Gaga Joining the Dalai Lama for Conversati... Thu Nature Lover 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages