Since: Aug 09

Chaplin, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2009
I lived in Franklin when I was a child. I remember a baby being found in a trash can at one of the parks. If memory serves me right (I could be wrong since it's been years), they named the baby "Hope". Does anyone remember this? It was some time in the 80's. Was the crime ever solved?
Torey

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Sep 13, 2011
It actually happened in the early 90's, I was just a kid. My friends and I went door to door and collected money, it paid for most of her head stone. What a tragedy. I am saddened to see that there is no info to be found on this, and even more sad to say that the crime has never been solved.
jojo

Milford, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Torey wrote:
It actually happened in the early 90's, I was just a kid. My friends and I went door to door and collected money, it paid for most of her head stone. What a tragedy. I am saddened to see that there is no info to be found on this, and even more sad to say that the crime has never been solved.
Was it a new born,baby girl that had been stabbed several times ? If so i remember & also went to the funeral.My son was young,about 5 or 6 yr.s old & he took a small stuffed animal.They had a table set up by the casket & it was full where other people had also brought things too.The reason we went to the funeral was because when they talked about it on tv they said it'd be nice if a lot of people came,since obviously no parents or grand-parents ,ect..would be there.The room was full.I still remember exactly what she looked like,laying there in the tiny casket.So small & so beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? 56 min Dave 1
Obama lied to Hispanics 3 hr Dave 2
Paul George tweeting trash ? 3 hr Dave 6
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... 6 hr toad smasher 19
WalMart Adventures on west side 11 hr Curious 1
Islam=I stink like a monkey 14 hr farvinston 2
Bin Laden images Tue The Zombie 2
•••
•••
•••