Police Chief gives plan to make downtown Indianapolis more safe

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: WTHR-TV 13

Saturday night was an all too familiar scene at Circle Centre Mall, as an officer led away a shooting suspect in handcuffs.

Full Story
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Sharpsville, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have an ideal, If you are under 18 yrs old and no parent with you, Then you can't enter the mall downtown , I would apply that to every mall. Only those teens with special permits to work could of course enter the mall. It seems this route has to be taken, Since many of those teens are unsupervised and their parents let them away out on the weekend past curfew . Take away the place they want to loiter in and start trouble. Make those parents know where those teens are at all times and they meet curfew. But aside from the curfew , Again make it to where they must have a parent with them to enter the mall if under 18 yrs old.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
I guess some parents are working several jobs and can't watch the kids, the other parents are the babies having babies. The ones that were 13 or 14 when they had their kids. So if you are 14 or 16 and mom is in her 20's then she is in 'da club while you are loitering at the mall with your gun. If grandma is raising them she is already in bed and has no idea the kid is out of the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... 41 min big joe 7
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) 1 hr big joe 29
Paul George tweeting trash ? 3 hr tre 4
Obama No Combat Troops 3 hr tre 4
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 3 hr tre 32
Smith: With $2M grant, regional transit system ... 4 hr DavidM 1
Stabbing victims name 10 hr Crimestopperz 1
•••
•••
Franklin Dating