Police Chief gives plan to make downtown Indianapolis more safe

Jan 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTHR-TV 13

Saturday night was an all too familiar scene at Circle Centre Mall, as an officer led away a shooting suspect in handcuffs.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Sharpsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I have an ideal, If you are under 18 yrs old and no parent with you, Then you can't enter the mall downtown , I would apply that to every mall. Only those teens with special permits to work could of course enter the mall. It seems this route has to be taken, Since many of those teens are unsupervised and their parents let them away out on the weekend past curfew . Take away the place they want to loiter in and start trouble. Make those parents know where those teens are at all times and they meet curfew. But aside from the curfew , Again make it to where they must have a parent with them to enter the mall if under 18 yrs old.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I guess some parents are working several jobs and can't watch the kids, the other parents are the babies having babies. The ones that were 13 or 14 when they had their kids. So if you are 14 or 16 and mom is in her 20's then she is in 'da club while you are loitering at the mall with your gun. If grandma is raising them she is already in bed and has no idea the kid is out of the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried Plexus Slim for appetite contr... (Jun '13) 8 hr Allison 3
Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol 12 hr Curious 2
Obama the race monger 13 hr BlackGhettoThug 8
Indy 500 20 hr AllAmerican 1
shannon mascoe 21 hr rebell yell 1
isis Solution 21 hr ISISMIDAS 1
The Isis Solotion 21 hr ISISMIDAS 1
•••
•••
•••