Attorney who led NAACP's Indianapolis...

Attorney who led NAACP's Indianapolis desegregation case dies

There are 18 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Dec 26, 2010, titled Attorney who led NAACP's Indianapolis desegregation case dies. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

John O. Moss Jr., the attorney who led the NAACP's Indianapolis school desegregation case beginning in the 1960's, passed away this morning at his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

justhefacts

Central Falls, RI

#1 Dec 27, 2010
So hows desegregation working out...

Obviously it DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!

You can't Mandate and FORCE people to like each other peroid......

Because of FORCED desegregation, we now have MORE racial tension in the U.S.then ever. Lets add 96% of blacks Racially Voted for the black man. If that doesn't PROVE MASS Racisms what does!!!!????

People are more Hardwired to be with there own culture then not. The only reason one wants to cross that line is because they WANT what their other guy has without earning it themselves..

The problem is simple. If you don't let people rise naturally on there own merits, then anything past that is enabling people NOT to rise on there own steam...

Thats what Many Americans are pissed at. We now have blatant reverse Racism where the majority doesn't have a voice....

If your white its automatically assumed you are a Racist just for being white...

So by not letting minorities rise by there own merits and TRULY treating them equal that way. We end up with MORE ghettos/murder/crime/rapes.... by enabling a mass of people..
Rat-a-tat-tat

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Not to mention what it's done for the lawn jockey market.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2010
We can thank LBJ for his "Great Society" .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2010
Now the chickens are coming home to roost.
Mountainman

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 27, 2010
The NAACP needs to get a real life, just like there white brothers in this country. The word racism isn't in the Bible at all, and that make it a man made lies from the pit of hell. Jesus said to love your brothers/sisters. Because if you tell Jesus you love Him and not your brothers/sisters. Then there is no truth in your words to the Lord Fact.
cowpatty

Greenfield, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Mountainman wrote:
The NAACP needs to get a real life, just like there white brothers in this country. The word racism isn't in the Bible at all, and that make it a man made lies from the pit of hell. Jesus said to love your brothers/sisters. Because if you tell Jesus you love Him and not your brothers/sisters. Then there is no truth in your words to the Lord Fact.
FACT Mountainman has told the(""" NAACP to get a real life,just like there white brothers in this country""") and that racism is not in the bible

Then why in the hell did white christians make them SLAVES are you a racist bigot mm or p-man this is the kitty and the kitty goes MEOW
Mountainman

Noblesville, IN

#7 Dec 28, 2010
cow patty wrote:
<quoted text> FACT Mountainman has told the(""" NAACP to get a real life,just like there white brothers in this country""") and that racism is not in the bible
Then why in the hell did white Christians make them SLAVES are you a racist bigot mm or p-man this is the kitty and the kitty goes MEOW
Me a racist no way, I am a child of God nothing else, and I have no idea what a p-man is. As I tell people like you, you are blind from the Truth. Your words in any of your comments give you away, you are more then one person here on Topix and it shows. Get a real life pal, and walk in the foot steps of Jesus not mankind/world.
kitty

Greenfield, IN

#8 Dec 28, 2010
Mountainman wrote:
<quoted text>Me a racist no way, I am a child of God nothing else, and I have no idea what a p-man is. As I tell people like you, you are blind from the Truth. Your words in any of your comments give you away, you are more then one person here on Topix and it shows. Get a real life pal, and walk in the foot steps of Jesus not mankind/world.
P-man you dont fool the kitty meow meow

Since: Apr 09

Granger, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Mountainman wrote:
Your words in any of your comments give you away, you are more then one person here on Topix and it shows.
Look in the mirror, fraud.
meowmix

Greenfield, IN

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Mountainman wrote:
<quoted text>Me a racist no way, I am a child of God nothing else, and I have no idea what a p-man is. As I tell people like you, you are blind from the Truth. Your words in any of your comments give you away, you are more then one person here on Topix and it shows. Get a real life pal, and walk in the foot steps of Jesus not mankind/world.
oh you are wrong i talk the same but use several different names since you cant desl with what i say you like to report abuse on the kitty i say thats not right you talk your trash and i dont report you i talk my trash and you get offended that someone has taken a stab at you well you are wrong i am the pinkkittygoesmeow i am in all who are against you i am a pit bull for satan and he has brought me here to get your soul woof woof you are so full of sh1t that DOT made you get hazmat tags on your vega get a freakin clue you freak
Mountainman

Anderson, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2010
meowmix wrote:
<quoted text> oh you are wrong i talk the same but use several different names since you cant desl with what i say you like to report abuse on the kitty i say thats not right you talk your trash and i dont report you i talk my trash and you get offended that someone has taken a stab at you well you are wrong i am the pinkkittygoesmeow i am in all who are against you i am a pit bull for satan and he has brought me here to get your soul woof woof you are so full of sh1t that DOT made you get hazmat tags on your vega get a freakin clue you freak
You make up so many untrue things, you have no idea what you are saying. Let us get one thing out of the way OK.(1) I am not a child and I don't act like one. I don't report any one to topix at all, I leave that up to God to take care of evil its not my job.(2) You will never have what it takes to offend me so get over it.(3) You may come against anytime you like, I care less about that if I want to read your comments I will. If I don't then I will pass it by.(4) If anyone on here use dirty words to me or anyone else, Yes I will report you, count on it. If you can't talk like a real man/woman then keep shut. Dirty words only make you look like a fool nothing else.
MountainMan

Marysville, OH

#12 Dec 28, 2010
There are slaves in the Bible. It is God's word for some men to hold dominion over others.

Since: Apr 09

Granger, IN

#13 Dec 30, 2010
MountainMan wrote:
There are slaves in the Bible. It is God's word for some men to hold dominion over others.
Ergo , Pman's predelection to take home young homeless boys as his sex toys.

Go ahead, Pedoman , report me...you'll puss out just like when i challenged you to prove me wrong at the IndyStar.

You've already been Perma -banned from one site ...wanna go for two???
UNDERDOG

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2010
Rabid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ergo , Pan's predilection to take home young homeless boys as his sex toys.
Go ahead, Penman , report me...you'll puss out just like when i challenged you to prove me wrong at the Indy Star.
You've already been Per ma -banned from one site ...wanna go for two???
Rabid WHY is your name on the NAACP membership list?
KRONIKMAN420

Skandia, MI

#15 Dec 30, 2010
cowpatty wrote:
<quoted text> FACT Mountainman has told the(""" NAACP to get a real life,just like there white brothers in this country""") and that racism is not in the bible
Then why in the hell did white christians make them SLAVES are you a racist bigot mm or p-man this is the kitty and the kitty goes MEOW
White Christians = Power
KRONIKMAN420

Skandia, MI

#16 Dec 30, 2010
kitty wrote:
<quoted text> P-man you dont fool the kitty meow meow
I think the kitty needs to go to his litter box and cover it up..
KRONIKMAN420

Skandia, MI

#17 Dec 30, 2010
meowmix wrote:
<quoted text> oh you are wrong i talk the same but use several different names since you cant desl with what i say you like to report abuse on the kitty i say thats not right you talk your trash and i dont report you i talk my trash and you get offended that someone has taken a stab at you well you are wrong i am the pinkkittygoesmeow i am in all who are against you i am a pit bull for satan and he has brought me here to get your soul woof woof you are so full of sh1t that DOT made you get hazmat tags on your vega get a freakin clue you freak
pitbull for satan?? Has he showed you where your pin in in the lake of Fire?? No he wont until God cast you by your leash and opens the gates for you. Yes all who follows the devil, God will cast you to the pit. God is a merciful and loving God. But if you dont follow God and keep his commandments then you leave God no choice. The fork in the road. choose the right path.
veritas

Orlando, FL

#18 Jan 6, 2011
all men are equal on Gods eyes.Here on earth some seem to think they are superior.Satan is at the root of that plan.divide and conquer all folks with fake petty differences .pretty sneaky plan to have us kill each other off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty 1 hr Dirty 1
Public place in Brown County park for adult fun 2 hr Dirty 3
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 2 hr Dirty 42
Pence is the biggest racist, sexist, and elitis... 2 hr Dirty 13
Shun the Homsexuals 2 hr Dirty 5
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) 6 hr eric yocum 27
News Attorney for Richmond Hill blast suspect seeks ... (Jan '13) 7 hr Woods 3
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE