Greece bank accounts seized by it's Govt and Euro banking zone

Posted in the Franklin Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
TheUltimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
They said they did it to seize the money of corrupt Russian mafia money, Yet they also took money out of the accounts of working Grecians accounts that made over a certain amount, This is the whole Obama class envy system at play, It's called Fascism at it's greatest theft. They have already been successful at convincing the majority of people That those who have more money are pure evil those who make any huge profits are evil. They got the public to buy into the hype, They didn't tell them, That the money in taxes they get from those successful people pays for their freebies in food stamps and welfare and housing and schooling.Obama has done the very same thing in America now, HE HAS A MASS AMOUNT of Blacks ad Hispanics believing they are kept down because of rich people who made the money the fair way.I hope Texas starts it's own Ft Knox Then Texas secedes from the union =)

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 26, 2013
OWS rules
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
OWS rules
Owls roost? It is government taking the money unjustly on behalf of government bailing out private banks. Perhaps this indicates that the whole world house of cards money system is coming down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) 3 min cmb 43
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr JOE NASTY 95
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 21 hr Faye 9
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby Mon Blackology 9
Willie Wilson Mon Blackology 1
sex talk Mon The Great One 2
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Sun blackaricanful 255
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••