black man kills wife with a knife no gun used

Posted in the Franklin Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 10, 2013
Black man stabs wife to death in front of her mother, Media covered it for one day, Where is the outrage ? We need to stop these knives from killing people. All those knives out there , People who buy knives should have a background check performed on them .
JAKE

Greensburg, IN

#2 May 10, 2013
I agree Kaptoz, if we could save just one life.It would all be worth the hassle of going without knives!
The Sordid Truth

Thorntown, IN

#3 May 10, 2013
Upon entering the U.S.,immigrants should be given knives and guns to protect them from Americans.

Americans can only do one thing with enthusiasm, and that is to kill. That is why the world depends on Americans to fight their fights and to play the role of the world's policeman.

Americans love conflict. Americans love drama. Americans live for war. Americans respect criminal behavior when committed in a refined fashion.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Lebanon, IN

#4 May 11, 2013
well guys I was meaning to say the next thing this Govt will want to do a background check is on personal vibrators for women. I'm not sure if any woman has died from having the ultimate orgasm, Those vibratos could be very dangerous in the wrong hands lik e knife or gun. The point I was making is anything could be deemed a weapon .The media made guns it's main focus. terrorist mainly use bombs . gang bangers use any weapon including their own hands and feet to kick another gangster to death. Mr sorid you are very wrong when it comes to labeling Americans as so violent, You better learn your history son on violent people of this world. Mnay third world islanders favorite past time was cannibalism and torturing others.America has saved most this world twice in major wars. Ameerica sends tons of aide and food like medicine and doctors and civl engineers to foreign to build roads and bridges. They even unearth old mines so people wont get blown up. Sorid did you ever hear of the Romans. The Huns, The Mongols? How about those dark ages in Europe. The Chinese super power I believe back in the 12th century . Do you know what they do to people in China today? As far as executing them ?How about those pesky Russians power grabs and killing about 100 million of their own in the name of communism .It was America that even under Bill Clinton had to go into Bosnia and settle a 500 year war bewteen ethic groups of Muslims and Christians, The same had to be done over in Ireland to settle disputes between Catholics and Protestants . Mr Sorid America in terms of History or even in fighting wars , Is a very young Country compared to the rest of those other countries across the pond and down in South America where Inca's , Aztecs down in Mexico cannibalized, sacrificed many innocent people to appease their Gods .You say Americans are so violent against illegals who form gangs in America and also down in South America and Mexico.com pare the murder rate in even Honduras to Los Angeles gang violence and drug violance over those drugs and turf. How about Brazil or Columbia .No comparison , I think Mr SORID YOU are afraid you will be sent back home down to Mexico or South America where the real violence wages, How about the Middle east of the millions of suicide Muslim bombers. Now that's a very Sorid fact of their History.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 11, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
well guys I was meaning to say the next thing this Govt will want to do a background check is on personal vibrators for women. I'm not sure if any woman has died from having the ultimate orgasm, Those vibratos could be very dangerous in the wrong hands lik e knife or gun. The point I was making is anything could be deemed a weapon .The media made guns it's main focus. terrorist mainly use bombs . gang bangers use any weapon including their own hands and feet to kick another gangster to death. Mr sorid you are very wrong when it comes to labeling Americans as so violent, You better learn your history son on violent people of this world. Mnay third world islanders favorite past time was cannibalism and torturing others.America has saved most this world twice in major wars. Ameerica sends tons of aide and food like medicine and doctors and civl engineers to foreign to build roads and bridges. They even unearth old mines so people wont get blown up. Sorid did you ever hear of the Romans. The Huns, The Mongols? How about those dark ages in Europe. The Chinese super power I believe back in the 12th century . Do you know what they do to people in China today? As far as executing them ?How about those pesky Russians power grabs and killing about 100 million of their own in the name of communism .It was America that even under Bill Clinton had to go into Bosnia and settle a 500 year war bewteen ethic groups of Muslims and Christians, The same had to be done over in Ireland to settle disputes between Catholics and Protestants . Mr Sorid America in terms of History or even in fighting wars , Is a very young Country compared to the rest of those other countries across the pond and down in South America where Inca's , Aztecs down in Mexico cannibalized, sacrificed many innocent people to appease their Gods .You say Americans are so violent against illegals who form gangs in America and also down in South America and Mexico.com pare the murder rate in even Honduras to Los Angeles gang violence and drug violance over those drugs and turf. How about Brazil or Columbia .No comparison , I think Mr SORID YOU are afraid you will be sent back home down to Mexico or South America where the real violence wages, How about the Middle east of the millions of suicide Muslim bombers. Now that's a very Sorid fact of their History.
"The point I was making is anything could be deemed a weapon ."
Maybe that's why they are pushing for classes and tests on computers...to eliminate all those sharp pencils.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 11, 2013
The Sordid Truth wrote:
Upon entering the U.S.,immigrants should be given knives and guns to protect them from Americans.
Americans can only do one thing with enthusiasm, and that is to kill. That is why the world depends on Americans to fight their fights and to play the role of the world's policeman.
Americans love conflict. Americans love drama. Americans live for war. Americans respect criminal behavior when committed in a refined fashion.
Oh sure, nobody was killing anyone in Iraq or Afghanistan before the US got there...but even the "Hate America First" crowd has a right to freedom of speech...no thanks to the pacifists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Beeler 7 hr 3 Guys 8
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 16 hr Carla Brizzi 2
Obama send congrats to Mayweather 20 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
Will do anything. Need at least $1,000 ASAP 22 hr Hoosiergirl 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon Sun dmann 1
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]