Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I remember Oliver North doing so.
Of course you don't remember it. It doesn't fit your agenda. However, that doesn't mean that he didn't do it.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I remember Oliver North doing so.
You don't remember this Moe?

August 13, 1987|By WILLIAM E. GIBSON, Washington Bureau Chief
WASHINGTON -- Offering no excuses and few explanations, President Reagan accepted responsibility for the Iran-Contra affair during a brief speech to the nation Wednesday night and said he was ``mad as a hornet`` about the damage done and the time lost.

``My fellow Americans, I have thought long and often about how to explain to you what I intended to accomplish (by the Iranian arms sales), but I respect you too much to make excuses,`` Reagan said softly.``The fact of the matter is that there`s nothing I can say that will make the situation right. I was stubborn in my pursuit of a policy that went astray.``

And by the way, I assure you that this is far more than we will ever get about "Fast and Furious", or Benghazi.
justsaying

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Does Fox News lie? Hell's bells, people, they were the ones who defended the right to lie and distort in a court of law:

http://foxnewsboycott.com/resources/fox-can-l...
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

justsaying wrote:
Does Fox News lie? Hell's bells, people, they were the ones who defended the right to lie and distort in a court of law:
http://foxnewsboycott.com/resources/fox-can-l...
It's not so bad that you think FOX lies. What really is amazing to me, is that you think Al Sharpton and gang are telling the truth on MSNBC. That's effing hilarious!!
justsaying

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so bad that you think FOX lies. What really is amazing to me, is that you think Al Sharpton and gang are telling the truth on MSNBC. That's effing hilarious!!
What's really effing hilarious is how you try to deflect my point by making up some totally unrelated assertion and attributing it to me, when you have no way of knowing what on earth I may think.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really effing hilarious is how you try to deflect my point by making up some totally unrelated assertion and attributing it to me, when you have no way of knowing what on earth I may think.
I know exactly what you think. You told us. You told us that FOX lies. Therefore, can we not assume that you think that FOX lies? Of course you think that because Chris Matthews told you so.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the fact that you didn't also post a link that would take me to an MSNBC boycott. I simply put two and two together.
rash lintball

New Salisbury, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

the reason GOD made dems is to save the reps from them selfs. you saw what Bush did,he just about destroyed this country..
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

rash lintball wrote:
the reason GOD made dems is to save the reps from them selfs. you saw what Bush did,he just about destroyed this country..
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, do you? You haven't seen destroyed yet. Fasten your seat belts and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I watch Fox News everynight.......on Jon Stewart's Daily Show.....FNS antics are so funny and entertaining.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see people in white they are only there to help you!
In Indiana that would be people in white sheets and pointy hats, known locally as the KKK.

The only good part about Django Unchained was seeing the KKK night riders getting killed because they were so stupid!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't remember this Moe?
August 13, 1987|By WILLIAM E. GIBSON, Washington Bureau Chief
WASHINGTON -- Offering no excuses and few explanations, President Reagan accepted responsibility for the Iran-Contra affair during a brief speech to the nation Wednesday night and said he was ``mad as a hornet`` about the damage done and the time lost.
``My fellow Americans, I have thought long and often about how to explain to you what I intended to accomplish (by the Iranian arms sales), but I respect you too much to make excuses,`` Reagan said softly.``The fact of the matter is that there`s nothing I can say that will make the situation right. I was stubborn in my pursuit of a policy that went astray.``
And by the way, I assure you that this is far more than we will ever get about "Fast and Furious", or Benghazi.
Reagan was a senile old coot who could be tricked into all sorts of criminal endeavors. Watch Oliver Stone's History on Showtime and get the real history on Reagan.
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a senile old coot who could be tricked into all sorts of criminal endeavors. Watch Oliver Stone's History on Showtime and get the real history on Reagan.
Speaking of senile old coots......
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of senile old coots......
Are you old?
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

your all retarded all news lies all news outlets are biased
Independent

Carlisle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Moe wrote:
Bill Clinton saved this country from the Reagan floaters.
Obama, then Hillary Clinton,then Michelle Obama, then Chelsea Clinton, then one of the Obama girls.
These will be our Presidents for the next thirty years and then country will be better off!!!!!!
LMAO! You are a comedian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Renn isn't dead 1 hr Ignorance 5
Franklin teen improving after near drowning in ... 12 hr Vicky Umbarger 1
Black and Tired 15 hr Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 15 hr Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... Sun nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Sat Boongs are travellers 46
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Jul 26 lon brooks 4
•••
•••