I'm looking to cut some hair and fun ...

I'm looking to cut some hair and fun on the side...bisexual female

Posted in the Franklin Forum

Cari Cox

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Im looking to cut some hair and a little fun on the side. I'm certified in cutting hair and consider myself good at it. I live in the subdivision behind marathon on the left ... Go down that first road to the stop sign, make a right and I'm the 2nd house. Looking forward to seeing you! ;)
Cari Cox

Versailles, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Cari Cox wrote:
Im looking to cut some hair and a little fun on the side. I'm certified in cutting hair and consider myself good at it. I live in the subdivision behind marathon on the left ... Go down that first road to the stop sign, make a right and I'm the 2nd house. Looking forward to seeing you! ;)
I'm sorry honey, my hand was shaking as I type. I have carpal tunnel. I live at the 2nd house on the left. I like things a bit kinky. I like whips and chains. If you could bring me by a pack of cigarettes, that would be great., I'm great at cutting hair and love going for rides on motorcycles.
Weener

Columbus, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Yee Haw popoos.
biganhard

Basingstoke, UK

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Hi wats ur number so a can arrange it
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
your profession should be ho, not hair cutter, maybe hair blower, like your sister and momma
Shelbyvillefun

Milton, WI

#6 Oct 16, 2015
Cari Cox wrote:
You still want this send me your number email address
Cut once a week

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 15, 2015
I need a hair cut
Wasted Effort

Greenwood, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2015
Cari Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry honey, my hand was shaking as I type. I have carpal tunnel. I live at the 2nd house on the left. I like things a bit kinky. I like whips and chains. If you could bring me by a pack of cigarettes, that would be great., I'm great at cutting hair and love going for rides on motorcycles.
duh
Pray4u

Columbus, IN

#10 Nov 20, 2015
Y'all need Jesus!
Cut once a week

Shelbyville, IN

#11 Nov 26, 2015
Cari Cox wrote:
Still looking I need a cut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lefvtist Widow lying 4 hr nono 2
John McCain mocks Donald Trumpís Vietnam dodge ... 5 hr nono 4
News Justin Timberlake to do Super Bowl halftime show 8 hr TrumpedDaKnee 2
what will you say?? 21 hr Agreeing 15
News Shots fired at Kroger on Indy's south side Sun FalseFlagger 5
News Honor Flight takes 89 Hoosier vets to visit mem... Sun BadIdea 1
Alysia Wise in Edinburgh, Indiana Sep 30 Countrygirl08 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance