I'm looking to cut some hair and fun ...

I'm looking to cut some hair and fun on the side...bisexual female

Posted in the Franklin Forum

Cari Cox

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Im looking to cut some hair and a little fun on the side. I'm certified in cutting hair and consider myself good at it. I live in the subdivision behind marathon on the left ... Go down that first road to the stop sign, make a right and I'm the 2nd house. Looking forward to seeing you! ;)
Cari Cox

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Cari Cox wrote:
Im looking to cut some hair and a little fun on the side. I'm certified in cutting hair and consider myself good at it. I live in the subdivision behind marathon on the left ... Go down that first road to the stop sign, make a right and I'm the 2nd house. Looking forward to seeing you! ;)
I'm sorry honey, my hand was shaking as I type. I have carpal tunnel. I live at the 2nd house on the left. I like things a bit kinky. I like whips and chains. If you could bring me by a pack of cigarettes, that would be great., I'm great at cutting hair and love going for rides on motorcycles.
Weener

Columbus, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Yee Haw popoos.
biganhard

Kirkcaldy, UK

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Hi wats ur number so a can arrange it
resident

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
your profession should be ho, not hair cutter, maybe hair blower, like your sister and momma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... 3 hr ima hoosier 2
Walter "Tom" Smith missing (Dec '07) 3 hr kenny 106
News Police dog breaks away, bites bystander (Jul '07) Wed Gen 181
Joe Donnelly needs to be fired Wed just cause 1
Stupid girl at Subway didn't get the joke Wed Ben 1
News Randy Ollis makes 2nd bakery stop on week-long ... Wed rjwampler 1
News Jared Fogle appears in federal court Wed bill kristol KKK 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages