Next Last
Moe2

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
RIP
Shame

Fishers, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Another unarmed kid shot to death because people like AllAmerican1 was getting his ass whipped again. So he just shoots and murders the kid. Just take your ass whippin and go home.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
Another unarmed kid shot to death because people like AllAmerican1 was getting his ass whipped again. So he just shoots and murders the kid. Just take your ass whippin and go home.
I have a better idea. Keep yourfreakin hands to yourself, and fear doe's not rise.
Shame

Fishers, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I have a better idea. Keep yourfreakin hands to yourself, and fear doe's not rise.
Quit stalking me and maybe you won't get your ass whipped either.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stalking me and maybe you won't get your ass whipped either.
I would not get my but whipped either.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
All yall need to pull a head out ya ass. Goin on with out the facts. The guy that shot that lil thug was so many nationalities,,Tiwan, Guatamaland even black.
You know that if a white boy come up here in the hood actin like that boy was, these thugs up in here woulda putta beat beatdown, shot and robbed his ass why he was laying there dyin.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
The popo show up and be lookin at his body, sayin " what in the hell was this dunb ass white boy thinkin?" That wouldn't draw a chalk mark around his ass! rotflmao.
Shame

Fishers, IN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I would not get my but whipped either.
Sure you would.
Driver 1

Richmond, IN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
Another smart mouthed kid disrespected an elder and paid with his life. The elder evidently did not appeciate having his head pounded against the concrete.
Shame

Fishers, IN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Driver 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another smart mouthed kid disrespected an elder and paid with his life. The elder evidently did not appeciate having his head pounded against the concrete.
I believe you got it twisted. If the smart mouth elder would have left him alone like the cops told him to do he would not have gotten his ass whipped. Instead he resulted in murdering the kid.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Po lil Trayvon, Tried to play like he all hard and gotta cap busted off in him, simple as that.
George Jefferson

Fishers, IN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Fred T Sanford wrote:
Po lil Trayvon, Tried to play like he all hard and gotta cap busted off in him, simple as that.
George acted all hard and got his butt whooped and ended up murdering the kid.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you would.
Here within the last three weeks three or so 13 year olds were going around hitting and beating, and kicking when down whomever they came across on the street. One old boy pulled a knife,stabbed one to death, and wounded another, and walked away.
When caught, he said he did not know he had killed one, and was suprised when he found that he was 13. His mom wailed that he was such a good boy. Momma's, teach your children not to lay hands on others, and live a long productive life.
Teach them that a man protects his family. and leaves others alone. You have the right to self-defence, not to go on the offence.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I would not get my but whipped either.
But of course.
George Jefferson

Fishers, IN

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Here within the last three weeks three or so 13 year olds were going around hitting and beating, and kicking when down whomever they came across on the street. One old boy pulled a knife,stabbed one to death, and wounded another, and walked away.
When caught, he said he did not know he had killed one, and was suprised when he found that he was 13. His mom wailed that he was such a good boy. Momma's, teach your children not to lay hands on others, and live a long productive life.
Teach them that a man protects his family. and leaves others alone. You have the right to self-defence, not to go on the offence.
You wail alot when your wrong. You are way off the topic which is not surprising. That is how you respond when you get proven wrong. You go to la la land to pull something outta of your butt. Quit acting liking a 13 year old and maybe someone will take you seriously.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stalking me and maybe you won't get your ass whipped either.
And I do not know who, or whom you are. Stalking unlikely.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Feb 27, 2013
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
You wail alot when your wrong. You are way off the topic which is not surprising. That is how you respond when you get proven wrong. You go to la la land to pull something outta of your butt. Quit acting liking a 13 year old and maybe someone will take you seriously.
Gee, I thought that Topix was a place to express opinions. Please instruct me in the way you think I should believe.
I try not to pull inpactions out of my btt.
And I whale (wail) when I believe I am right also.
Generally people will leave you alone, if you leave them alone.
General statements regarding normal life.
If you are paranoid enough to attack someone that you believe is following you, and I mean you personally, suffer the result of that attack.
Shame

Fishers, IN

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I thought that Topix was a place to express opinions. Please instruct me in the way you think I should believe.
I try not to pull inpactions out of my btt.
And I whale (wail) when I believe I am right also.
Generally people will leave you alone, if you leave them alone.
General statements regarding normal life.
If you are paranoid enough to attack someone that you believe is following you, and I mean you personally, suffer the result of that attack.
Boy whale instead wail. That right there tells me you are way out of touch. The part of people will leave you alone if you leave them alone says it all. If George or Ralph would have left him alone as even the police told him do he would not have got his butt whipped. Instead George or Ralph would not beup on murder charges. You are just I don't know STUPID. As for stalking you fit the mo of a stalker. I believe you are a murderer who just has not been caught yet.
Moes Bytch

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Sad that the grown ass man coulda just whipped the kids ass and not killed him. Sad that the boy grew up disrespecting adults and not taught to walk away.
Shame

Fishers, IN

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Moes Bytch wrote:
Sad that the grown ass man coulda just whipped the kids ass and not killed him. Sad that the boy grew up disrespecting adults and not taught to walk away.
Sad that the grown up man coulda just walked away without getting his ass kicked if he woulda not confronted him even when the cops told him not to. Sad that the boy got murdered by a disrespectful punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 7 hr Blackology 9
Willie Wilson 7 hr Blackology 1
sex talk 8 hr The Great One 2
Craig the bully 14 hr abc 6
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 15 hr blackaricanful 255
Blaze destroys New Whiteland home; fire's cause... 22 hr Leb 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Jason Austin 94
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info