Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I knew it was coming with all the other things that a person might be born with. If gays can be "born" that way why can't others?

A recent article on Gawker.com by Cord Jefferson suggests that we could be a more just and healing society were we to consider pedophilia a sexual orientation, rather than simply a crime. He suggests that pedophiles are born with this orientation, just as men might be born with the inherent potential to develop an attraction to adult females, or vice-versa.

Here, Jefferson promotes a predictable (because it has been said before) and extremely dangerous claim that wanting to have sex with kids means nothing psychologically about the person who wants to.

Further, it suggests that when one cannot resist having sex with a child that that person is a victim of mental illness beyond his or her control, which he or she has no responsibility to resist.(Just like the homo's use to say.}

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/28/no-...

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Where did everybody think this all was going?
Did you naively think it would stop with 'gay' only?
Guaranteed that as time goes on, the "you've got to be kiddings!" will be more frequent as all freakish, anti-family behaviors will be given a pass.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Liberals are notorious for justifying crime of all kinds. Everybody is a victim according to liberal logic. Rape a little kid? Well, there is an excuse for that. Kill someone? There is a valid excuse for that, too. Into gang violence? Obviously there is another excuse. Excuse after excuse after excuse. It never ends. They still want to blame George Bush for their misery and he has been on vacation for 4 years.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry Linda, the liberals will forgive us because we are born this way.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Liberals are notorious for justifying crime of all kinds. Everybody is a victim according to liberal logic. Rape a little kid? Well, there is an excuse for that. Kill someone? There is a valid excuse for that, too. Into gang violence? Obviously there is another excuse. Excuse after excuse after excuse. It never ends. They still want to blame George Bush for their misery and he has been on vacation for 4 years.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DavidM wrote:
Don't worry Linda, the liberals will forgive us because we are born this way.
<quoted text>
Doe's this imply that liberals are born that way also?
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Doe's this imply that liberals are born that way also?
Yes. The liberals are easy identify though. They cannot let go of the teat.
justsoyouknow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Now I'm convinced that cpeter is one of the moderators. I've seen others accuse him(?) of it in the past, but he(?) continuously denied it. This, even though he(?) somehow is able to post thousands of posts in a given period, that would be impossible for someone to do in the time constraints of a NORMAL life.
Two previous posts above, like posts I have seen on here from others, originally had 'positive' judgments. BUT...as cpeter avidly peruses all the gay & pedophile topix that he(?) craves, he(?) throws a bitchfit; goes in the back door of this site (an entry he obviously prefers); and revises the marks to negative.
What a petty bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 5 hr yow 241
Hispanics deserve America more than my people 8 hr Give Him A Brain 2
Probation officer resigns in wake of Nathan Tra... 10 hr apextrude 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 12 hr Give Him A Brain 2
The truth always prevails 15 hr Meep 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 15 hr inverness 3
Pete the Planner: Students should resist urge t... 18 hr TheTruth 1
•••
•••