Can Guns be made child proof lol

Can Guns be made child proof lol

Posted in the Franklin Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 18, 2013
That's like thinking every Liberal Democrat can be made idiot proof, Highly unlikely, I say just bury those liberals alive, Let them suffer ha ha, It would be nice to proof their mouths though, with some very sticky duct tape .Who proofs the criminals with the guns?Do the liberals offer the criminals a free ticket to Disney world if they strop stealing, killing, and shooting people with those guns.They actually had a toy gun turn in in some California town lol. Kids got a bike if they turned their toy guns lol.What the Liberals are trying to do is Like Eric Holder told them once, You got to brainwash kids into believing all guns are bad. Then you have turned them into little brown shirt Hitlers who turn even their own parents in who have guns.
Sosalito

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah it's called a safety fartbutt
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Farthead when Liberal says child proof, They mean gun lock. The safety doesn't take much to move.. Like a big fat liberal is hard to move out of the food stamp lines.Like a dead bolt lock compared to a latch lock, the latch lock would be a safety switch .My father taught me how to use guns, He also taught me not to mess with a gun unless he said I could. It's that simple in gun safety, He also taught mew never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend or shooting something or killing something or plain ole target practice. Liberals like yourself is why Indiana has the lame gun law That says if you take a gun to work, You can't have it loaded, and the ammo has to be in the trunk. You also wanted a gun lock on the gun without the ammo, That got voted down, The Repubs still caved on storing the ammo in the trunk.Well good news a taser company has invented an electric bullet, Yes it's fired from a 12 gauge shot gun, It delivers the same tasing effect as a conventional taser . It when fired releases the electrodes that stick in the body, If a person tried to pull them out they get more of a shock to put them down for about 30 seconds. Right now only law enforcement is using them.It is basically like firing a capacitor at someone.See gun people have made safer weapon .As the shotgun is fired within it is the capacitor that spirals toward the intended victim It then attached its self with a few electrode wires. zapppppppppppppppppppp and person is down long enough to be cuffed.check it out.It's manufactured in Cali I believe.
Y R Americans Stupid

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 18, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Farthead when Liberal says child proof, They mean gun lock. The safety doesn't take much to move.. Like a big fat liberal is hard to move out of the food stamp lines.Like a dead bolt lock compared to a latch lock, the latch lock would be a safety switch .My father taught me how to use guns, He also taught me not to mess with a gun unless he said I could. It's that simple in gun safety, He also taught mew never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend or shooting something or killing something or plain ole target practice. Liberals like yourself is why Indiana has the lame gun law That says if you take a gun to work, You can't have it loaded, and the ammo has to be in the trunk. You also wanted a gun lock on the gun without the ammo, That got voted down, The Repubs still caved on storing the ammo in the trunk.Well good news a taser company has invented an electric bullet, Yes it's fired from a 12 gauge shot gun, It delivers the same tasing effect as a conventional taser . It when fired releases the electrodes that stick in the body, If a person tried to pull them out they get more of a shock to put them down for about 30 seconds. Right now only law enforcement is using them.It is basically like firing a capacitor at someone.See gun people have made safer weapon .As the shotgun is fired within it is the capacitor that spirals toward the intended victim It then attached its self with a few electrode wires. zapppppppppppppppppppp and person is down long enough to be cuffed.check it out.It's manufactured in Cali I believe.
John Spooner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay and lonely. (Jul '09) 57 min Three Days 129
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 12
The Krill of Hitler 4 hr The Krill of Hitler 1
Nanny pandy California 4 hr Moonbeam toker 1
The Big Lie 6 hr The Big Lie 1
News Does Central Indiana have enough manufacturing ... 9 hr Cool As Ice 1
Dark Moughty 9 hr Cool As Ice 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages