Why do women have sexual fantasies ab...

Why do women have sexual fantasies about serial criminals and killers?

Posted in the Franklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peter

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 27, 2012

I have always wondered about this. I am serious.

And on the side, does this motivate the criminal dudes to do their awful crimes?
Sondra

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I have seen this tooo. I think it is just women with low self esteem.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Main reason is that they really want a man or what they perceive as a man. They want someone who will take them, not cry on their shoulder. Goes along with the rape fantasies. Many women has a rape fantasies but don't really want it to happen in real life because in fantasies, they can still control it. Take women who like BDSM, they might like the pain and control that men have on them.
Peter wrote:
I have always wondered about this. I am serious.
And on the side, does this motivate the criminal dudes to do their awful crimes?
Anonymous

Noblesville, IN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Because they are all Honey-Boob-Boob-Bozos
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 28, 2012
They think those men have no fear and will do anything they ask them to do sexually and they think they can wrap them around their fingers as well.Not to mention all of the new crime shows on tv propping up serial killers. Glorifying how many years they perfected their crime of killing.Like the recent shooter in NEWTOWN CT, His name shouldn't had been blown all over the media. They do it everything , Then there are women and men who become fascinated with those killers. Look at Charles Manson . He is an ignorant devious man, Yet he had enough jail and street smarts to lure even well to do middle class people into his realm of murder and envy against rich people By getting them stoned on dope. Then programming them to kill.
Pot

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
I bet there are women lining up to be lovers with these two crazy cons.

Indianapolis

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Why do women marry men in jail with that has gotten life?
Pot wrote:
I bet there are women lining up to be lovers with these two crazy cons.
Larry

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Why do women marry men in jail with that has gotten life?
<quoted text>
That is an excellent point. Here are two points I never understood: Why do hot babes line up to be with scum like this who are crooks and two, Why do hot babes molest teenage boys?

From reading the other post on these crooks, there seems to be a lot of women here fascinated with these scum. Why would they want to be made love to by a guy who looks like he is from a monster movie?
Larry

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2012
There seems to be a bunch of female chomoes on here.

“I get what I want”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Not one of my dreams invole a con...some with an officer exists.
Pez

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Iam Honey DD wrote:
Not one of my dreams invole a con...some with an officer exists.
Like you are in prison and the correctional officer has his way with you every day, but he is good cause somedays he gives you a snickers bar.

“I get what I want”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Pez wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you are in prison and the correctional officer has his way with you every day, but he is good cause somedays he gives you a snickers bar.
Umm no. More like he heard there was a disturbance in the middle of the night, bust through the door to discover he is at the wrong address, then has his way with me. Hand cuffs, billy stick, my bed. The fireman does the samething. Still don't know why he comes in with no shirt and open jacket. LMBO
Pez

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Iam Honey DD wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no. More like he heard there was a disturbance in the middle of the night, bust through the door to discover he is at the wrong address, then has his way with me. Hand cuffs, billy stick, my bed. The fireman does the samething. Still don't know why he comes in with no shirt and open jacket. LMBO
Does the cop have a big night stick? Did he pistol whip you?

Does the fireman have a big hose and does he know how to use it? Or did you get burned?

Indianapolis

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Sexuality in humans is hard to understand. There are all kids of women out there and if all thoughts on sex came out, most would be amazed. Nothing would surprise me today. But the kicker is that men are worse if I may use that term. Why do straight men like to dress up in women cloths? Wear women's underwear? It seems that men are better at covering up then women. They seem to live two lives. It is ok for them as men to do things outside the marriage or relationship but would dump the woman for the same action. Why do some men like to be submissive to a woman? Maybe to take the presser off of everyday life? When he is in the fantasized world of submission, he then has no worries because he is under her control.
So you see, it is both sexes when it comes to sexual fantasies. Now Happy and Sober New Year.

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an excellent point. Here are two points I never understood: Why do hot babes line up to be with scum like this who are crooks and two, Why do hot babes molest teenage boys?
From reading the other post on these crooks, there seems to be a lot of women here fascinated with these scum. Why would they want to be made love to by a guy who looks like he is from a monster movie?
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Iam Honey DD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this policeman black?

Is this fireman black?
PLT

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 28, 2012
I think that nurse Sherry was into 50 shades of Ashe!
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 29, 2012
I think with all the new anti- depressant drugs women are taking now along with the weed teenage girls smoke as well has turned many of them into nymphos , They say those anti-depressant drugs one side effect is increased sex drive that's uncontrollable . You have many young hot teachers using those same anti-depressants as they teach the kids at school and after now more these days for extra credit, They nabbed a teacher in TX who wa shaving wild orgies with about 5 of her teenage school kids at her home and hotels.Notice you don;t see the NOW association of women going after the female school teachers for having sex with their male and female students.Yes it's been know for years that weed increases the sex drive in men and women and teens who smoke it. so add some meth which also increases the sex drive along with weed and anit- depressants You have a cocktail of explosive climatic mix ready to burst and prey upon the innocence of youth, But also those same youth preying upon even those adults.I won;t lie I had a few crushes on some of my hot teachers, You should've seen my 2nd and 6th grade teachers wowow they were yummi indeed lol.I was raised with boundaries and I wasn't put on anti=depressants for a few depressing teen angst years .I would think with all of the novelty sex toy devices women and men now have, That should be enough to suffice their sexual urges and fantasies .Just wait til Dems give 16 yr old's the right to vote.Te dems love NAMBLA.
PLT

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Dec 29, 2012
PLT wrote:
I think that nurse Sherry was into 50 shades of Ashe!
Man, I never thought I would agree with you but I think you are 100% right on this. These meds are driving these women to be nymbo and crack heads.

Community Hosp nurse are notarious for this and Sherry was a nurse there before she became a biker gal and a gambling addict.

“I get what I want”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Linda Bedsore wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this policeman black?
Is this fireman black?
No and usually light colored hair (light brown or blonde)And no hairy chests either!
Mac

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Iam Honey DD wrote:
<quoted text>No and usually light colored hair (light brown or blonde)And no hairy chests either!
Just like this Leonard dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Isn't Obama and Hillary jailed yet? 12 hr My Other Brother ... 2
News More than 300 people aim to build a "Church in ... 16 hr Moon Goddess 3
Obama handing over interne to foriegn body 16 hr Hillaryprisoner 1
Time for Whites to boycott Blsck athletes 18 hr The Truth Rules 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Thu This kinda racist... 22
Starr Eldridge Thu Miss me with all ... 5
Obama to bailout health insurers Thu The Truth Rules 1

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance