margaret '''wade''''gamble 90yrs give...

margaret '''wade''''gamble 90yrs gives birth

Posted in the Franklin Forum

90yrsmargaretgam ble

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2010
according to the news ch 5,early this morning ,a 90yrs old woman gave birth to the first zomby baby in the history of franklin co.he weight 10 lbs an 3ozs.,the dna tested neg to whom she said impregnated her,but sorces said today in an interview,she had been filling in for her nieces at the whore house in trafalgar,which only days ago the owners were arrested for prostitution and the names given ,said a source were wrong.as we later heard they were shirley a.little and becky wade of trafalgar ind.more on this breaking story at 11;00pm news ch 5.CONGRADULATIONS
zomby baby

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2010
she named it HANKY
Wow

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2010
How old are you thats the stupidest sh*t ive ever read before.grow up hunny.And stop talking about an inocent person.jezz u really have a problem.
TO WOW-SB

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2010
I READ THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY,SHE IS FAR-THEST THING FROM INNOCENT.IS SHE DEAD YEY????HOW BABY ZOMBY HANKY??THAT,S FUNNY; LOVE YOU AUNTIE M
UNKNOWN KEOKEE

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2010
HELLO AUNTIE M,HOW ARE YOU AND THE NEW LITTLE HANKY DOING?I BET YOU ARE ALREADY CUSSING THAT LITTLE FELLOW,LIKE YOU DID POOR OLD HANK.I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU WOULD TALK TO HANK,YOU,DE TELL HIM -GET YOUR OLD ASS OUT FRONT OF YOUR COMPANY AND GET HIS ASS OUT ON THE PORCH.YOU TREATED THAT MAN LIKE A DOG.YOU HAVE DONE SOME BAD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE.AND EVEN SANDY SAID,AND I QUOTE""""M OMMY WORRIES ME TO DEATH"""WHEN SHE IS AROUND CHRISTIAN ,SHE WILL PRAY AND SHOUT AND WHEN SHE IS AROUND HER FRIENDS """"" ""SHE WILL CUSS AND TALK TRASH ""SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU DOING THAT.SORRY IF IT HURTS YOU,BUT IT,S THE TRUTH.EXCUSE MY MESSAGE IF YOU ARE DEAD.BY NOW I HOPE NOT.BECAUSE I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG AS YOU CAN,SO YOU GREAT GRAND KIDS CAN KNOW THEIR REAL G-MOTHER LIKE YOU ARE.A WORTHLESS OLD BITCH.HEY THEY ARE AN OLD MAN DOWN HERE ,I BET YOU COULD GET HIM.THAT WAY YOU WOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO ABBUSE,LIKE TOU DID HANK AND ED SHAW ,BUT WORST OF ALL OF THEM,YOU ABUSSED MY UNCLE LINBIRD.AND I LOVED HIM DEARLY.HE WAS THE FATHER I ALWAYS WANTED.AND STILL TO THIS DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH HE LOVED ME.BLACK-ROSES COMING YOUR WAY XO XO XO LMAOAU
Mental Ill Patient

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2010
I would hope that anyone who reads the listings from <Unknown Keokee >would understand that all she states is nonsense. She has been a former patient in two Mental Hospitals, having been admitted to each several times. Apparently due to budget cuts, this woman and others are being released too soon. She has Schizophrenia, personality disorders, and also suffers from clinical depression. Her guardian apparently needs to take a more active role and provide closer supervision to ensure that she receives further treatment for the above issues. She can't seem to control these outburst and is in continual crisis. Unfortunately she is targeting family members by posting the worst things that her demented mind can dream up. Again, please disregard her postings.
becky wade mental patient

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2010
so sorry sissy, they should not talk about you like that.i know you can,t help the things you do.alot of people have problems honey,not just you.please don,t judge my sissy ,she can,t help it that some of our family makes fun of her.and i do know why she is like this,she is very sick.our father beat her and me.she want hurt you she is to timid. love you your sissy lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) 13 hr OPERATION GLADIO 11
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Aug 25 The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Aug 25 Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Aug 24 Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Aug 24 Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Aug 24 ok 3

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages