Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

This is an INVESTIGATION REQUEST

To whom it may concern,

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP, AND REFER TO THE CORRECT AUTHORITIES FOR PROMPT ACTION

This letter is in regards to Dr. Timothy Gillum of GILLUM FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY located at

330 N. Wabash Ave. Suite 410
Marion General - Marion, IN 46952

and also at

13431 Old Meridian St.#110
Carmel, IN 46032

Over the past few years, Dr. Gillum has been using narcotics including but not limited to Cocaine, Ecstasy (MDMA), and anabolic steroids as well as other prescribed pain medication. Having worked in close quarters with Dr. Gillum, I and others in the office have witnessed him not only consulting with, but operating on patients under the influence of these drugs and alcohol. This is unacceptable! He has been under some form of recent investigation regarding his addictions while practicing medicine, and furthermore has continued to abuse his power of writing legal prescriptions for not only patients, but friends and family members as well, including but not not limited to anabolic steroids, growth hormone and pain medication. This letter is being written in the hopes that action be taken to prevent further harm from being done by this careless and dangerous individual.

Please investigate his procedures to uncover the facts behind these allegations, OR refer this email to whomever is responsible for doing such investigations.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Anonymous

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Gillum Justice wrote:
This is an INVESTIGATION REQUEST..........Thank you Sincerely,
Anonymous
You just stupidly & unwittingly opened up a can of worms that you might regret for the rest of your life.
If this doctor is truly being investigated, as you say, and the investigators wind of this post (why did you post it here instead of a tip to authorities?), you can be traced by your IP address, and the investigators will want to know why you stood by during those operations, while said doc was high on said drugs.
Feel better now?
triose

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
You just stupidly & unwittingly opened up a can of worms that you might regret for the rest of your life.
If this doctor is truly being investigated, as you say, and the investigators wind of this post (why did you post it here instead of a tip to authorities?), you can be traced by your IP address, and the investigators will want to know why you stood by during those operations, while said doc was high on said drugs.
Feel better now?
Not to mention the fact that if all these allegations prove false and nice slander/libel suit could be heading their way.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

triose wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention the fact that if all these allegations prove false and nice slander/libel suit could be heading their way.
Loose lips DO sink ships. Especially an unfounded vendetta could sink their own ship.
Mr Obvious

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Gillum Justice wrote:
This is an INVESTIGATION REQUEST
To whom it may concern,
PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP, AND REFER TO THE CORRECT AUTHORITIES FOR PROMPT ACTION
This letter is in regards to Dr. Timothy Gillum of GILLUM FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY located at
330 N. Wabash Ave. Suite 410
Marion General - Marion, IN 46952
and also at
13431 Old Meridian St.#110
Carmel, IN 46032
Over the past few years, Dr. Gillum has been using narcotics including but not limited to Cocaine, Ecstasy (MDMA), and anabolic steroids as well as other prescribed pain medication. Having worked in close quarters with Dr. Gillum, I and others in the office have witnessed him not only consulting with, but operating on patients under the influence of these drugs and alcohol. This is unacceptable! He has been under some form of recent investigation regarding his addictions while practicing medicine, and furthermore has continued to abuse his power of writing legal prescriptions for not only patients, but friends and family members as well, including but not not limited to anabolic steroids, growth hormone and pain medication. This letter is being written in the hopes that action be taken to prevent further harm from being done by this careless and dangerous individual.
Please investigate his procedures to uncover the facts behind these allegations, OR refer this email to whomever is responsible for doing such investigations.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Anonymous
"Having worked in close quarters with Dr. Gillum, I and others in the office have witnessed him..."

If you truly worked in a medical office or healthcare facility, you would know the proper way to report your "concerns", IF such concerns were legitimate!
Alexandra

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Judged:

It is people like you, "Anoymously" who can sit big and brave in front of a computer, but can't state your real name, but make false accusations & statements regarding your old doc... Of course your IP address will determine the "anoymously" name. It is people like you who have way too much time on your hands. Did you get terminated, and can't get beyond it?? Get over it and do something meaningful in life than sit and make libel statements while you are collecting unemployment.
JAMES

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Nothing will happen to those who post the truth
on this site. There are many crooked physicians
here in Indiana and Birch Bayh made it all possible. The Indiana medical board is made up
of spineless jellybabies needing an enema. They
all cover for each other.
karma1961

Swayzee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

I have seen Dr Gillum many times IF he was on drugs when he did my face GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! I WILL DEFF. GO BACK TO HIM. To each his own I think he is a great Dr.
Jenna V

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

I too can say without a doubt Tim has been on drugs in the indianapolis, and las vegas night club scene.
We have also seen him drive drunk many times. He is a women abuser, and also a male whore.
I used to be very close with Tim, and can tell you on more then one occurence we have smoked pot, done cocaine, and also laughed at ugly people.
Jenna
karma1961

Swayzee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Hey Jenna
R u the women he schorned?If i am recarnitaded as a man I want it to be dr Gllum. Can't wait for another appt.If he does get high I HOPE he is on my appt What a GREAT JOB he has done for me.Maby u r the ugly person he laughed at when he was done with you. What is wrong CAN'T U HANDEL IT???? you sound like a big LOOSER. Sounds like he did himself a favor and DUMPED YOU . If i looked like him I would be a WHORE TOO WAY TO GO TIM!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky survivor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

You got it right James! Not only do they get away with murder, they get paid for it.
Happynowwithothe rDR

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Dr Gillum got my nose messed up, found out from my current Dr that Dr Gillum never have done septoplasty (to straight) he just only added grafts. I also had nose job. What a rip off!!! Dr Gillum was so nice, I can't believe what he did to me. So shocked!
Dr Gillum

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

HappynowwithotherDR wrote:
Dr Gillum got my nose messed up, found out from my current Dr that Dr Gillum never have done septoplasty (to straight) he just only added grafts. I also had nose job. What a rip off!!! Dr Gillum was so nice, I can't believe what he did to me. So shocked!
Pitiful.....all this after that beautiful pearl necklace I gave you!
karma1961

Swayzee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Hey Dr Gillum Where is my pearl necklace? I DON'T CARE WHAT U DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.I just wished I was 10 years younger I WOULD DO IT WITH YOU YOU ARE MY FAVORIATE FANTACY
Believer

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

I personally think these people were rejected and maybe handling in a dangerous way. I believe in Dr. Gillum and have alot of faith in him. Did you ever think there is alot more to him than his looks. You treat him like an object. Not a human being. You are a Great Doctor and a Great person in my eyes.
Believer

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

And furthermore if you got yourself a pearl necklace, you were asking for it baby. What does that make you?
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Per healthgrades.com he only has a 3 1/2 star rating which is poor at best. There are 33 doctors in the same category with higher scores. Most with 5 stars. So, although he may not be under investigation his overall rating should be considered. In addition, I do personally know a person who is pursuing serious allegations against him through legal channels. So those of you who are just spouting off, and picking on others, do a little investigating yourself. I am sure I can find out more since I only looked at one page of my google search as of yet.
Lindsey Knight

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Dr. Timothy Gillum performed rhinoplasty just over a year ago. I woke up THREE times during the surgery & have lost the ablility to breathe properly out of my left nostril due to it collapsing. He performed an eyebrow lift without my consent. Initially he tried to bill me for it. When I told him I didn't want it, nor did I consent to it, he asked me for my insurance information to try to bill them for it. I am in contact with the Indiana Attorney General. If you're looking into plastic surgery, it's good that you're doing your homework. Waking up 3 times, the first time as they broke my nose (OUCH), was the most devastating experience of my life.
JEC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Dr Gillum is offering a wonderful surgery for 300.00 USD for a Haitian Burn victim. The man has lost 1/2 of his skin on his head, and the external ear. Dr. Gillum has volunteered to correct his problem on Monday, May 29.2012 in Haiti. We hope the skin (it is totally burned off) can be repaired and his ear rebulit in this generous offer by Dr. Gillum. He has traveled to Haiti and seen the patient, and has offerd to do reconstruction of the area for this wonderful price of 300.00. The victim has no income to cover any medical needs, so for Dr. Gillum to do this is a miracle.
JEC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

commbrandonjones@offun.us is the UN Office which Dr. Gillum needs to discuss treatment with for many burn victims. He must really have a great heart to help these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) 3 hr Nap town girl 27
Will the real Craig please stand up 4 hr Com on 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 5 hr sadtruth 240
No more Cops 8 hr cpeter1313 8
Daviess County clerk refuses to grant same-sex ... 8 hr Driver 1 7
Past problems haunt Centex (Nov '06) 8 hr Unhappy Home Buyer 124
Indiana Agencies Told to Ignore Gay Marriages 9 hr jcofe 3
•••
•••