wayne

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Statutes are not "laws" thats why they usually fall under the term "act" get it! If your a boy scout and you break a code do you go to jail? Stop consenting by playing THEIR game.
Will

Milford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

The Joker wrote:
<quoted text>This is clearly a response from a pro-weed individual. But let's set some facts straight first. Unless you're carrying over 30 grams or dealing, almost all charges involving marijuana are misdemeanors and Indiana will let you bond out of jail with usually 1 year probation, the same as a DUI. Every weeder I've ever had contact with had good jobs so your argument is weak at best. Your contention that no one has ever died from smoking marijuana is also suspect as 35% of people brought to emergency rooms have detectable levels of pot in their blood. Now while that doesn't mean they were high when they got hurt or died, it is a factor that can't be overlooked. You are correct when you say that money on arrests could be better spent: research indicates that if marijuana were legal, each state in the Union could see a 200 million dollar savings in law enforcement. But is marijuana "more safe" than cigarettes? If you consider that the "resin" from pot is actually tar, ask yourself when the last time you saw that dripping off a cigarette. ANd since most people smoke weed unfiltered, research has also shown that the amount of tar and carcinogens are equal to 4 cigarettes. Is marijuana worse than alcohol? Not if it's used responsibly but then again, neither is alcohol. While there are pluses and minuses to this issue, get your "facts" straight before you go out waving this banner again, boy.
The amount of tar in it depends on how you smoke it, you fu$$
Will

Milford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

AnnaLynn wrote:
Actually, I was 31 when I had my first drink. While not perfect, I try to avoid the pits I see others fall into.
Pits? Every comment you post puts yourself in a deeper pit with yor stupidity. If it took you till 31 to drink youll die a virgin hahahaha
Will

Milford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

rmk23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So people who try to make solid decisions should be ridiculed. We know they make you feel bad about yourself. Such hypocrisy. Listen, if it's against the law, don't do it. Then the penalty really doesn't matter, does it?
People who try to make solid decisions don't post a bunch of non-factual information everywhere. Make me feel bad about myself? Haha rmk I truly hope you end up in h3ll if there is one
kaseyyyy

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnaLynn wrote:
lol..."responsible pot-smoker"...that never gets old...
Responsbible speeder, responsible con-artist...
Knowing the penalties for smoking pot and doing it anyway (and in such a manner as to get caught) is not what a "wise" person would do.
It's easy to avoid the penalties for smoking pot. Just don't.
Yeah but I should be able to smoke pot if I want, I should be able to do whatever I want as long as I'm not putting people other than myself at risk of being hurt. And smoking pot isn't as harmful as speeding or drinking or even smoking cigarettes, its a very stupid law. People only look at it to be bad because it is illegal. When really its perfectly fine to do. If you chose not to do it for yourself than that's your own choice, if we chose to do it then its our choice, it doesn't make us any less of a person than you.
jacob

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Kity Floss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it,but pot has always been considered 10x harder on your lungs than tobbacco.
"considered." yes, by the government (who also considers it to be more harmful than cocaine, LMAO). youre telling me if i had a son that i should be more ok with him snorting crack than smoking weed (which is physically impossible to overdose on.) ive smoked weed for 3 years now, and have smoked it everyday for over a year and a half and still continue to do it. i smoked tobacco for less than 6 months in between age 17 and 18 and felt a significant harmful effect on my health. so, i stopped smoking tobacco and only smoked weed (medical) and i can honestly say that weed is 100x better for you than tobacco. i couldnt run a single mile without stopping gasping for air when i smoked tobacco, a few months after quitting i could easily run an extra 1 or 2 miles without breaking. there is no hard evidence that marijuana has a negative effect on the body because marijuana affects everyone in a different way. hate to say it but you cant even spell tobacco correctly so why would i even consider such an accusation to be true. the ball is in your court now.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Think it is expensive now at $100-$120 an ounce? Just wait still the government gets their part if it becomes legal. As far as pot not doing any harm, I am not convinced. Did you ever smoke in a water pipe. Let that pipe build up a little bit and see how much black residue you have to clean out.
jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
"considered." yes, by the government (who also considers it to be more harmful than cocaine, LMAO). youre telling me if i had a son that i should be more ok with him snorting crack than smoking weed (which is physically impossible to overdose on.) ive smoked weed for 3 years now, and have smoked it everyday for over a year and a half and still continue to do it. i smoked tobacco for less than 6 months in between age 17 and 18 and felt a significant harmful effect on my health. so, i stopped smoking tobacco and only smoked weed (medical) and i can honestly say that weed is 100x better for you than tobacco. i couldnt run a single mile without stopping gasping for air when i smoked tobacco, a few months after quitting i could easily run an extra 1 or 2 miles without breaking. there is no hard evidence that marijuana has a negative effect on the body because marijuana affects everyone in a different way. hate to say it but you cant even spell tobacco correctly so why would i even consider such an accusation to be true. the ball is in your court now.
ben

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Hahahah why is it such a big deal to people?. I just can't help but laugh wen people are so against weed. All their facts come straight from what the government says. And most of the time its bullshit. So while all this crime is going on while weed is illegal look at Cali or Colorado. Its regulated, taxed and is not a problem.
You talk.about weed causeing crime? Lol u dumb.. were humans people want more n.more. they will rob kill fight for almost anything as long as that's what they want.okay so despinceraries get robbed and people get robbed for weed. But look at sosiety, everyday people are killed and stores are robbed. Same damn situation.
you also say weed is bad for you.. lol yeah so is everything else....cigarettes.. alcohol.. even new studies are talking about drinking out of plastic causes cancer? Haha so listen let everyone live how they'd like to.. as long as they are good people. We spend so much money enforces laws on marijuana it makes me sick. And its my fuckin taxes. I was arrested in Hamilton.county Indiana on a possession charge. Just a half 8... and they brought 7 cop cars out there like I murdered someone. So ur desicion open ur mind up and understand the truth in.life. don't live it by how some governments wants u too or tells u to. You only got one enjoy it everyone Much love to everyone. And stand up for what's right
ben

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Oh and.not to mention on.my half 8 charge.. I had 600$ of.drug classes. Which showed viddeos to.me of a monkey given thc pumped straight tl the brain.. it was from the 60s. Shows you how bad it is for you Haha they ain't.made a new video of its "harmful" effects in.over 50 years

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Why would anyone with a brain want to us Marijuana any way? People who do this have no intellectual at all FACT......
wayne

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

he who smokes

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Spiritwindman wrote:
If the tobacco and drug companies could product it and tax it, it would be legal.
damn straight that's no lie right there
emtae

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Why would anyone with a brain want to us Marijuana any way? People who do this have no intellectual at all FACT......
Obviously you are high.
USS Liberty

Ramsey, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Show me the LAW that prohibits the use of marijuana/hemp???? There is none!
johnny bravo

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

AnnaLynn wrote:
Actually, I was 31 when I had my first drink. While not perfect, I try to avoid the pits I see others fall into.
I bet you wear glasses, & got webs in your cooch(:
Jennifer Rowe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

I feel that Indiana state laws in regard to marijuana is very harsh. I was arrested on October 3, 2013 for two ten dollar bags of marijuana. My bond was $1500 and I have to be on probation until November 4, 2014. I feel that the state of Indiana is racist and full of shit. I paid these people $1500 to get out of jail and I have to take random drops for a year. On top of that, these people expect me to pay $30 for random drug tests as if I made the choice to take random drops. The punishment that I was given for two bags of marijuana are senseless and irreasonable! I wouldn't advise anyone from Chicago or any other city to go to Indiana, especially Hammond! The police are racist and they are looking to ruin people lives. I thought Chicago police department was a trip. But, at least in Chicago the police are used to dealing with crimes that are way bigger than two bags of marijuana. I feel that my punishment is unjustified

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 114
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff punky Combs at it again 3 hr Brenda 6
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 14 hr who cares 4
officer Wilson 14 hr Simon 2
They riot with no facts or evidence 14 hr Simon 9
My new jeep Wed Rogains 5
Julie Ann Shipley, Whiteland Wed the stewart family 1
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Wed Rogains 5

Search the Franklin Forum:
•••
•••