Teens kill in car crash this morning

Teens kill in car crash this morning

Posted in the Franklin Forum

J Mason

Hartford, WI

#1 Nov 27, 2008
I just wanted to say how sorry I am to the familys of these teens. I have children that were friends with both of these teens. It has really hit home with all of use. They will be sadly missed. Are prays are with you.
girl from WCHS

North Webster, IN

#2 Nov 27, 2008
who were these kids???
did they go to whiteland high school?
Whiteland Grad

Glen Ellyn, IL

#3 Nov 27, 2008
The kids were Joe Mulinaro and Sara Woods. They attended Whiteland.
kimberlymason

Dothan, AL

#4 Nov 28, 2008
When i heard about this Thursday morning it broke my heart. i know sarahs dad and have only seen her a couple of times at our familys club but it is sad that it had to happen to such a wounderful family. they were always so happy and will do anything for anyone. i can only feel for the familys and say im sorry for your loss.

i know joe though from school i was a grade above him and phil. I have laughed a lot with both of them and for a minute they worked with me at the mcdonalds, in which that was the first time he was made to shave i laughed about it forever. but what was really great was how close he was with his brother and his friends. were there was joe there was phil and phil there was joe, and all there friends but anyways thats what we all need to remember all those times that we laughed and had fun with them. like my dad always says these two teens were the real deal!!!!!!

once more im sorry for your loss.
Sharon

Greenwood, IN

#5 Nov 28, 2008
What is Sara's dad's name?
kimberlymason

Pottstown, PA

#6 Nov 30, 2008
Saras dads name is Mike woods or "woody" as his friends call him.
Girl from WNHS

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2008
I used to grow up with Sara Woods. We were in 4th and 5th grade, and I have known her ever since. I also knew Joe Mulinaro and grew up with both of them. I don't go to that school anymore because I moved. But when my friends hand told me I was so sad! It dosn't hit you until it happens. I remeber hanging out with Joe and like someone said were he was Phil was. I will never forget either one of them. I wish the best for families.
samantha best

Greenwood, IN

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Sara Lee was my best friend and i love her with everything and i miss her more and more each day
Jaden

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 30, 2010
Sara Lee Woods;
It has almost been 2 years since you were gone.
When I first got the call from my dad,
it didn't really hit me at first that you were really gone.
I remember being at your house, when you were like 14.
You used to always watch me and my brother .
You were like a big sister and a role model to me though.
We were really close and we played Grand Theft Auto together :)
I really miss you ,
and I love you.

<3,Always;
Jaden
BLJ

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Still missing you..
Sheila

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2016
I still miss you Sara Jane!! I think of you often...Love you & will always miss you...Sheila

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angry white woman 2 hr Toobadfatty 4
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 3 hr Thoughts 75
Criminal on the loose 11 hr sick 3
News Arrests a " February 23 17 hr Covenant6080 2
21 hr Mi help 1
News Potholes sending Indianapolis ambulances to the... Fri TrumpedNFL 2
Review: Indianapolis Colts Fri TrumpedNFL 3

Franklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance