CDC says 4 out 5 families in poverty ...

CDC says 4 out 5 families in poverty in this Obama economy.

Posted in the Franklin Forum

The Great Kappytoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 28, 2013
You have Obama and his drones out there saying this economy is great now, Yet the CDC report says 4 out of 5 families in poverty or facing losing it all.Now someone is lying , I will have to agree with the CDC. Look at Detroit, They got checks handed to them by Obama, I mean his black people got money handed to them when he first got into office, Then two of the big three auto makers in Detroit got bailed out. How is it Detroit went bankrupt, That would be those unions Obama adores, The same union thugs who said to Obama, Let us know said Jimmy Hoffa Jr when you want us to get those Tea Party sonsofbitche& , Obama had a huge smile on his face, Hoffa jr said to Obama, This is your army Mt President . What was that the Tea Party stands for but responsible management of the economy and less taxes .Many inner cities are facing bankruptcy as well.This economy reminds me of England , For years back in the 70's and 80's There economy was known as the years of discontent . They had very low employment and many out of work and many on welfare , Does that sound familiar in this Obama economy, The role of people on welfare has doubled like gas prices also and taxes.Now even the unions are angry over Obama care, They finally see that it will cost them hours when working, Hours as in less equals less money. Many will even lose their pensions as jobs leave America over Obama care that can't afford to cover employees . Now Obama has his Hollywood leftist actors and actresses out there touting his Obama care, Most of them wont even be on it lol They have enough money to have their very own private Dr's and Many if them spend most their time in other countries living. Many contributions to charities are way way way down, Many food banks have dried up. People don't have that extra money to spend or donate to charities now in this Obama economy, They want you to believe because people are buying new cars that the economy is great now. They are putting people once again in homes and cars that can't really afford , It's all smoke and mirrors . Like what happened in 2008 The economy will crash again in 2016 Just in time for Hillary's run for the white house, Just in time for Hillary and Obama to blame Republicans again.It;s extremely laughable being Obama has had the easiest Presidency among his scandals and huge spending and taxing and shoving his Obama care down Americans throats who didn't want it and everything Gay as well.

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Oh Great One. Last night was great. But your smaller than what you said you was. Can't wait until this Saturday Kaptoz the Great.
The Great Kappytoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 28, 2013
smaller lol Omg SOMEONE HAS A MAGNIFYING GLASS ON MY TINY HEAD LOL I wish my head was bigger, I mean even gnats have a bigger head lol You know what they about people with smaller heads, They have incredible minds =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sat Voter 465
My Car Was Hard To Start Today!! Mar 16 The Liberal 1
hate crime laws Mar 16 The Liberal 4
Powers Lawson daughter Mar 15 Renee 1
they were warned< just like we are. Mar 15 The Preacherman02 4
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Mar 14 Ofthefamily 168
News Man gets 20 years in battery Mar 4 Southern girl 3

Franklin Jobs

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages