Ellen Degenerate is really Owen Wilson in Drag

Posted in the Franklin Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Yes another phony Hollyweird exposed , Luke Wilson is really also David Arquette , It makes sense in the whole scheme of things, They are actors always pretending to be someone else, They practice playing different characters . They disguise themselves when out in the public also. For fear they say of being stalked.I found Obama acting in the movie Bad Boys , That movie Sean Penn was in, The boys school movie set in Chicago, Pull up the movie Bad Boys with Sean Penn , There is one scene where to other boys schools thugs walk up to two black thugs working out in the field at the boys school, one of the thugs is asked who is he betting on, He bets on the Mexican to beat Sean Penn. He goes 5 bucks. Don't believe me Look at the actor, Tell me it's not Obama.You got to realize this is the Chicago syndicate of leftist behind Obama along with the Rockefellers , The Greenbergs , and The Rothschild family.This has been going on for many many many years.Tell me why the former CEO AND FOUNDERA AND ALSO BOARD MEMBER OF AIG never went to prison, Yes he was questioned in the 2008 financial meltdown, That AIG was hugely a part of causing.His name Hank Greenberg , They have been playing parts for many years across the whole spectrum of political and Hollywood characters .This is a game to them and also a power grab and total control.Chevy Chase is really a Rockefeller.Look at Saturday night live over the years , Their main focus has always been playing political characters mocking them all too well.I was sleptical of much of this information I learned of also. Then I began to read the headlines and look closely at all of the cast of characters always involved.Yes including the phony fake shootings in Aurora Colorado and in Sandy Hook CT.I ask you to keep an open mind and checkout the site WEllaware.com . I'm not saying everything posted on there is fact or certain persons playing other people.Give it a look, Draw your own conclusions . I don't believe everyone who subkmits who they think someone is either.It does truly make sense that we have all been duped for so many years in so many ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religous Freedom 11 min fact checker 74
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 20 min fact checker 61
Buyers Beware! Buy At Your Own Risk! 2 hr rayray 1
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 2 hr spud 116
krystal hayes ( wills) 3 hr lolkeepwalkin 3
Left Wankers, Politix, Topix & the Gay Cartel 7 hr Lantzman 1
Governor Pence Should Attend A Klan Meeting! 8 hr Soft White Sheet 1
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE