ugh...stupid computer
hmmm2

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2007
bla bla bla
hmmm2

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2007
the point was... Paris fired one police chief for not living in the city of Franklin..yet he turns around and hires one from Greenwood?? Nice politics... what a joke does FRANKLIN realize what they've done now?
Give Me A Break

Park Ridge, IL

#8 Nov 30, 2007
Shut Up! You're just one of the haters that won't give the man time to prove himself.
yikes

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2007
he's already done that over and over... you're one of the blind ones who just hasn't seen it yet... give it time.... you'll see

Since: Nov 07

Johnson County

#10 Dec 3, 2007
When we stop and think about it, Paris is new to politics. Maybe he doesn't know that when you make a mistake you should just go with it so that no one can accuse you of "not sticking to your guns". Or maybe its because he is not an old hack politician that he can admit that he needed to do something different. Give the guy a chance. Jones-Matthews stayed the course and cost the town millions. Could he really be worse than what Franklin has now????????
madreLulu

Franklin, IN

#11 Dec 3, 2007
omg...are you serious???
Government is Force

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2007
hmmm2 wrote:
the point was... Paris fired one police chief for not living in the city of Franklin..yet he turns around and hires one from Greenwood?? Nice politics... what a joke does FRANKLIN realize what they've done now?
Do you have a clue? Fred changed his mind after talking with people in the community. Something Brenda never did. She just appointed boards to deal with the public.

I think it shows good leadership that Fred is willing to listen to all involved and then change his mind for the betterment of Franklin if necessary.
you wish you knew

Franklin, IN

#13 Dec 3, 2007
right.... you just keep believing that
FIRE BRYAN BURTON

Greenwood, IN

#14 Jul 14, 2010
RantzNRaves wrote:
When we stop and think about it, Paris is new to politics. Maybe he doesn't know that when you make a mistake you should just go with it so that no one can accuse you of "not sticking to your guns". Or maybe its because he is not an old hack politician that he can admit that he needed to do something different. Give the guy a chance. Jones-Matthews stayed the course and cost the town millions. Could he really be worse than what Franklin has now????????
LOL.....So I wonder what this person thinks now about that comment "could he be worse than what Franklin has now????????" WELL YESSSSSSSSS
FIRE BRYAN BURTON

Greenwood, IN

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Franklin NEEDS someone who will really give a darn about it people!
ummm

Sterling, IL

#16 Jul 14, 2010
This isn't Franklin topixs...it's Shelbyville. Why do we care?
Corkybelle

Sterling, IL

#17 Jul 16, 2010
ummm wrote:
This isn't Franklin topixs...it's Shelbyville. Why do we care?
Actually it's posted in all surrounding towns. But I don't care about any of it either lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William montez 3 hr Mr Wu 2
K-mart's shutting down 7 hr Son of Anarchy 17
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 7 hr Son of Anarchy 302
jack cottey deceased 16 hr Beetlejuice 6
I'm so glad I'm white Wed bud 4
10th st Wed Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes Wed Guffaw 2
Franklin Dating
Find my Match

Franklin Jobs