Common Threadz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2013
John Kerry is a Kennedy and so is his brother Jeff Flake. They are all connected to the royal family, John Kerry is the long Island serial killer also, He ditched his yacht as the bodies were found and bought a new one. You got to understand , As A member of the royal family back to the throne of England even killers are protected under the crown when related to the family. Bush is part of the royal family, Barbra Bush is related to the queen, They are sisters. Hillary Clinton is BARBS DAUGHTER WHO REALLY DIDN'T DIE, That is why her husband GHB called Bill Clinton his son.That is why little Chelsea looks a whole lot like Queen of England when she was Chelsea's age.That is why they called JFK AND JACKIE O CAMELOT.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2013
are you the child of marilyn monroe that she gave away out in dumdum california???? bela lugsoi is supposed to have fathered this child. we have been searching for you and a simple dna test would proove your paternity as vampire genes are easy to detect. or was mummy your first word spoken???

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2013
John Kerry is the biggest bum in Washington. He got his boat sunk twice and some how he is a hero. Doesn't show up for 79% of meetings and they gave him the bid for president. I had to vote for Bush. Now Obama makes him Secretary of State. Black or white, it's the same good ol boy politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff (Aug '14) 5 hr tom 66
Have you ever watched your wife with another man 23 hr Ted 5
Shelton Figley find him Sun Brillant 2
Sgt Excise William Carter (Jan '15) Sun The Informant 14
Prostitutes at truckstops near Harding and Thom... Sun ShadowGinger 3
Raulie Construction Sun NEEDworkDONE 1
punishment Oct 10 naughtyrandy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages