Did Anonymous Block Karl Rove’s Attem...

Did Anonymous Block Karl Rove’s Attempt To Steal Election?

Posted in the Franklin Forum

Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 24, 2012
It was said that Karl Rove spent 100's of millions of dollars trying to buy elections and get his guys elected. NOT ONE ...WON!!!

Is this because of Anonymous?

Read about it here:

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/11/did-anonymous...
Mao

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I believe that Rove was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Now send him to prison.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
yes and anonymous is helping the palestinian terrorists

which side are you on
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Moe wrote:
It was said that Karl Rove spent 100's of millions of dollars trying to buy elections and get his guys elected. NOT ONE ...WON!!!
Is this because of Anonymous?
Read about it here:
http://samuel-warde.com/2012/11/did-anonymous...
Obama did get elected, correct?
WHAT

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
what wrote:
yes and anonymous is helping the palestinian terrorists

which side are you on
Are you a Jew?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Nov 25, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jew?
In spirit.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Mao wrote:
I believe that Rove was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Now send him to prison.
For cookies?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
To quote Limp Biscuit: "He did it all for the cookie......the n ookie......the cookie."
sandy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 26, 2012
They saved the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? Thu Sayso 5
Hillary finally admits she is Wealthy Thu The Great Wisdom 1
Good riddens Paula Cooper Thu The Great Wisdom 3
Air Force shooter was black Muslim convert Wed Call YBA Out 2
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff (Aug '14) Wed Darkstar 57
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman Wed The Great Wisdom 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Franklin, IN (Sep '10) May 25 skelig 16
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]