Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Yes the news is out and law officials are looking for two college aged OWS Obama thug terrorist who carried out the bombing in Boston and now maybe a connection to the WACO FERTILIZER PLANT IN TX blown up today. I seer now the OWS Obama thugs are carrying out their threat of THERE WILL BE BLOOD THERE WILL BE BLOOD THEY SCREAMED DURING THE OWS PROTEST ALONG WITH MANY MSNBC HOST AND ANHCORS SCREAMING THE VERY SAME MESSAGE OF TERRORIST THREATS TO LAW ABIDING AMERICA CITIZENS, THE BOMBING IN WACO TX AT THE FERTILZER PLANT WAS THE ANGST OF OBAMA AND HIS OWS THUG TERRORIST VOTERS THAT THE GUN BACKGROUND CHECK DIDN'T PASS IN THE SENATE .I STILL BELIEVE THE SO CALLED LATIN COWBOY HANDING OUT FLAGS TO RUNNERS PLANETED THOSE BOMBS IN BOSTON, LET'S SEE HE SUPPOSEDLY LOST ONE SON 8 YEARS AGO TO A SNIPER FIGHTING OVER IN IRAQ, THEN HE LOSES ANOTHER SON TO SUICIDE, WHAT BETTER REASON TO HATE AMERICA YET AT THE SAME TIME PRETEND YOU LOVE AMERICA BY HANDING OUT AMERICAN FLAGS THEN ALSO LET YOURSELF BE SEEN HELPING A MAN INTO A WHEELCHAIR WHOSE LEGS WERE SUPPOSEDLY BLWON OFF. THEY USED PLENTY OF GREEN SCREENS IN BOSTON THAT DAY AND ACTORS LIKE IN NEWTOWN AND COLORADO THEATER SHOOTING,GET AWARE PEOPLE WAKE UP CHECKOUT WELLAWARE1.COM LEARN THE REAL TRUTH STOP BEING SHEEP AND LIED TOO.
source?

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Source???
THE ULITMATE KAPTOZ

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I JUST WANTED TO GET MOE ANGRY LOL, ACTUALLY FBI IS NOW SAYING A DARK SKINNED MALE PLACED THE BAGS AT BOTH POINTS IN BOSTON. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT'S A TEA PARTY PERSON NOW YOU THINK?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

THE ULITMATE KAPTOZ wrote:
I JUST WANTED TO GET MOE ANGRY LOL, ACTUALLY FBI IS NOW SAYING A DARK SKINNED MALE PLACED THE BAGS AT BOTH POINTS IN BOSTON. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT'S A TEA PARTY PERSON NOW YOU THINK?
Did not work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 2 hr yow 241
Hispanics deserve America more than my people 5 hr Give Him A Brain 2
Probation officer resigns in wake of Nathan Tra... 7 hr apextrude 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 10 hr Give Him A Brain 2
The truth always prevails 13 hr Meep 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 13 hr inverness 3
Pete the Planner: Students should resist urge t... 15 hr TheTruth 1
•••
•••