CheatersandLiars

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Screwing a married man with a newborn baby?!? Seriously RENEE LARR! Vee has been through enough in your life why put her through your home wrecking crap too?!?

I asked ChaCha why you were such a hoe but even it couldn't give me an answer. Skank.
Whatever

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

You don't even know this woman or the circumstances around these allegations. Which is what they are. Sounds like the giant smear campaign of a hormonal paranoid woman who is in the throws of a deep seated fear that her pretty face just isn't enough.
hhhhmmmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Given his history of behavior, It wouldn't be far off the mark to guess she's telling the truth. Sounds like she's just calling a spade a spade. Or in this case an effing for a micheal Kors purse shovel.
SomeGirlWithoutA Name

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

ChaCha isn't profitable, in fact, the investors are pissed off about losing so much money. But this hoe Renee shows up and a month later she gets a promotion and a raise? While people working there for over a year & have done more haven't gotten a raise?

She's gone through 3 different managers in the course of 5 months! Doesn't that say something? Her second manager calls her stupid and let Scott know that she's a horrible employee.

But what did Scott do? Put her under his trusted dog... I mean Doug Gilmore. Who's name is really Ronald D. Gilmore. He kisses Scott's ass and hides/cover up everything.

Seriously. Not a smear campaign, just a woman who was hurt. I feel bad for the children to have to see their father break their mother's heart.
KeepUrDirtyLaund ryAtHome

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

"You blew him for Michael Kors bag?" Hahahaha...I still cant get over that line. I think Mrs Jones just really hurt. But please..keep your marital problems inside your home. If you go crazy at witter and lay out your dirty laundry dont go posting at your website about how happy and how inlove you and you're husband few days later. Geezzz....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance