Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
wondering

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 21, 2013
 
I'm going to Indy for the first time in a couple weeks is there any good strip clubs up there n which ones
AllAmerican1

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

There is a republican club on the northeast side called PT'sw Show Club. Go in and tell them you are a republican and a friend of Tim Durham, Jack Cottey, or Lincoln Plowman and you are likely to get free drinks and other services.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AllAmerican1 wrote:
There is a republican club on the northeast side called PT'sw Show Club. Go in and tell them you are a republican and a friend of Tim Durham, Jack Cottey, or Lincoln Plowman and you are likely to get free drinks and other services.
Or tell them you are a friend of Moe, and you still get the "services", however, you will find yourself "catching" and not "pitching".
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or tell them you are a friend of Moe, and you still get the "services", however, you will find yourself "catching" and not "pitching".
I hate it when that happens.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So are you telling us that you are supportive of Jack Cottey, Lincoln Plowman, and Tim Durham?

Guns are the least of your worries.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Moe of Indy wrote:
So are you telling us that you are supportive of Jack Cottey, Lincoln Plowman, and Tim Durham?
Guns are the least of your worries.
Yes I am

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

AA1 drop him a line, then drop your pants.
Mary

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is a dumb post.
Tim Motsinger

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I hate it when that happens.
Tell us Ralph how many times
Has this happened to you?

Did you enjoy catching?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Franklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Franklin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••