Taleshia Wynder

Taleshia Wynder

There are 13 comments on the LaGrange Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Taleshia Wynder. In it, LaGrange Daily News reports that:

LaGrange police have charged a 22-year-old woman suspected in killing the owner of the Budget Inn at 100 Hill St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LaGrange Daily News.

Justice

Lagrange, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2012
She deserves to die for her crime. The state should implement "feet first into a wood chipper" as the official death penalty method.
Down for your Crime

Durham, NC

#2 Mar 25, 2012
This hippo should be executed in the same manner she performed her crime.
hulksmash

Sarasota, FL

#3 Apr 1, 2012
yall got my sis messed up cause if it was someone in yall family yall wouldnt say that then
Down for your Crime

New York, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2012
hulksmash - Maybe then your sis shouldn't have done what she did. What about the family of the deceased? Her life doesn't matter? Her family's life doesn't matter? At least your sis is still alive, can't say the same for the victim's family can you?
God we need your help

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2012
I think what happen is wrong but 1 life is gone y make it 2.....she cant bring dem back so y make her suffer....she hav 2 live with dat 4 ever isnt dat enough.......free my sis
Down for your Crime

New York, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2012
God we need your help - So what you are saying is there should be no punishment for your sis? Having to live with what she did in an 8 by 12 cell for the rest of her life is what she will get, if not worse.
God we need your help

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2012
down with your crime- what im saying is not the death penalty or life....but she do deserve time.for what she did just not her whole life....
Down for your Crime

New York, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Time will tell
Samantha

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2012
I understand these were posted along time ago and I know it's easy to say harsh things when it's not happening to you,don't get me wrong I feel bad for the family. But I know this girl better than anyone better than she know herself at times none of you know anything about her or that night but I do personally I'm not saying she should get a pass but I know she would never any of this on purpose and all these news stories are saying something that did not happen and it wasn't true I don't need to prove how I know but I do know it's a lie....so next you speak of wood chippers and calling people names you think about how it would if someone close to you did it don't say it could never happen because you never know,and yea I'll be calling every news station to clear it. Y'all have a right to your opinions but remember how cruel when someone is cruel to you watch yourselves because karma is a bitch.
Down for your Crime

New York, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Samantha,
Are you an accomplice to this crime? Do you need to be arrested as well? If you are, then please give your information for furhter questioning as this is an open and closed case. She was caught RED HANDED with the knife in her hands and blood all over her body. You are undermining the family of the victim completely by posting such mindless stupidity. To kill someone in cold blooded murder as she did, she deserves nothing but the same. You are right about only one thing, and that is that karma is a b*tch and that is exactly what Taleisha will get.
There is nothing to clear when you get caught like she did so go crying all you want.
But as I said before if you have something to do with this then please turn yourself in. Withholding information is a crime in itself and I will be sure to contact the website administrator to find out what your IP address is and personally give it to the LaGrange Police Department.
hulksmash

New York, NY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
the time has come where my sis will get her say an clear her name. she will get freed. i have faith in god and yall will know she didn't do it.
Hippo Hater

Snellville, GA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
hulksmash wrote:
the time has come where my sis will get her say an clear her name. she will get freed. i have faith in god and yall will know she didn't do it.
this fat hippo will get lots of time for this horrible crime! You don't stab someone unless it is intentional! Society doesn't need predators like this hippo hog loose on the streets. She jumped another woman who no doubt was much smaller and preyed on her like an animal. She knew better than to attack a man because she would have ended up on the floor in a pool of her own blood! Go visit your fat,freaky,fullback looking sis in prison! You get no sympathy here! I would LOVE to jab the needle in her arm!
tracey g aka lil bitt

Marietta, GA

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Look I don't care wat some yal say.I was l lo cked up with her an she was my roommate. No matter what she didn't do it. She became a sister to me. That's my best friend. Red is a real true friend. And hulksmash tell it right she will get her day to say what really happend and she will be freed.

A hulksmash email me: traceym.grant91@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of control 16 hr Billybob joe 6
searching May 23 christo6473 2
Daycare prices May 23 Hairydawgz 1
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) May 23 Looking to relocate 1,821
coweta county fire dept. (Dec '10) May 21 About Time 365
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) May 20 Secret society 5
Review: AME Hair Braiding (May '11) May 14 Ashley 14
More from around the web

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]