Woman, 23, killed in four-wheeler acc...

Woman, 23, killed in four-wheeler accident

There are 3 comments on the The Times-Herald story from May 7, 2012, titled Woman, 23, killed in four-wheeler accident. In it, The Times-Herald reports that:

Now that most of Coweta allows Sunday alcohol sales, do you think Sunday sales have made a significant economic impact to the area? A 23-year-old woman was killed in a four-wheeler accident that involved two law enforcement officers from Heard County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Herald.

“some beach, somewhere ”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2012
This is very sad. She was beautiful.
Concerned

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2012
It was a very tragic accident. This should have never happened. But since this accident, It has been said they were also drinking and that she was moved her from the Coweta County Line to the Heard County Line, so they would not get in as much trouble. Because Heard County take up for their officers, even if they are in the wrong. If there were other people out doing this same thing, they would get arrested, ATV inpounded, and would have been put under the jail. This does not give the younger generation much respect nor will they abide by the law, when it comes to Heard County Law Enforcement.
where you there

Hogansville, GA

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Who ever you are, get your facts straight before running that hole you suck oxygen with. That man lost his wife, it was a tragic accident. The only reason they rode to the county line was because that was the only place they could make contact for help. They were no more than a mile away, if that. It doesn't matter who they work for. The accident happened in Coweta thus it falls into Coweta's jurisdiction and investigation. I know these details of what happened because I know them. Keep following the sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Thu Whoop Glory 1,895
Alison Feliciano for Mayor of Powder Springs Thu BigDogProductions 1
New Mayor for Powder Springs Thu mark45 1
News 4 dead, 2 hurt 'mud-bogging' in Ga. (Dec '07) Aug 31 Cletus Robinson 11
News Molestation suspect held without bond Aug 22 Iknowthetruth 1
News Injustice In Coweta County (Apr '06) Aug 22 JohnWayne 43
Producer Ryan Snow...Narcissistic Predator (Dec '14) Aug 18 Used too 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Mortgages