Seeking information

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

I am looking for information on the company Electronics Laboratories Inc. aka Industrial control systems. They hire homeworkers to assemble electronics boards. Does anyone know if they are legitimate? I can't find a phone number or street address for them. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
skydiv4

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Finally got my board to assemble few weeks ago, finished the board and sent it back little over a week ago waiting on response one way or the other,so if it turns out really legit ill have to say i will enjoy the work....address is P.O. Box 2308, Newnan GA 30264
Jeremy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

skydiv4 wrote:
Finally got my board to assemble few weeks ago, finished the board and sent it back little over a week ago waiting on response one way or the other,so if it turns out really legit ill have to say i will enjoy the work....address is P.O. Box 2308, Newnan GA 30264
How did the assembly go? Are they for real?
baljit

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

I just got my first sample board and I'm confused because the board or the instructions don't explain which side the componets go on could i get some help pls

thx
kris

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

please,how serios is ectronic laboratories,the deal is real after you send back the board for testing?
kris

Manasia, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

To all!
I work in electronics for many years.
The following message is to make light about Electronic Laboratories Inc. company. P. O. Box 2308, Newnan GA 30264.
Like candidate as I paid $ 50 for the company to send me the test and start working.
After 30 days I received the package test.
The test consisted of mounting electronic parts on a motherboard.
I realized their assembly according to the instructions in the manual,
I measured the exact position and each piece, namely;bend all resistors and diodes with a smooth radius and insert them until they are flush with the board.Leads of the transistor will need to be formed into a triangular pattern before inserting them into the board.Insert the transistor until the component is to 1/8 inch from the board. The capacitor should be about inch from the surface of the board.
I sent the test back to the company for evaluation.
After 45 days I received the following reply from a technician # 6 Stan,they refuse the test because:
Resistors and sw.diodes should be flush with the board (I mounted these pieces exactly, is an easy thing),capacitor to low,should be 1/3 in above board(I mounted the capacitor to 1 / 2 inches of the surface board).
In conclusion they lie on the face and contradict themselves, for example mounting height of capacitor.
They still have the courage to say if I want to try it again, that other money, other entertainment. The last observation as a serious company can be contacted at a phone number in an email address.
The only desire is to make public as to avoid the world this company.
DONNA

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Did you ever receive your response back from Electronic Laboratories? Is it working for you?
cato

Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Do they accept international workers
?
David K

Lebanon, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Judged:

This is what I see happening here:
These boards are probably made for some cheap chinese toy. Soldering is not rocket science unless youre building a missile guidance system, and anyone who knows electronics knows that most soldering jobs will work just fine. These jerks are being paid to have their work done for them by hundreds or even thousands of eager workers. Then they take these "reject" boards and toss them into a furby, which cost them negative 48 dollars to produce. This is obviously organized crime.
Thank You

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Thank you so much for these posts, I was about to send these people my money.....bull crap.
eddy

Mclean, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

i recieved my first board results as capacitor not half in i recieved my second board results solder not clean enough both boards had tech#6 stan i worked on tv,s for 8 years have my own portable solder station i am know working on third board
tech98

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

I got my circuit board in the mail from one of these work at home companies. the circuit was not designed to work properly. i looked up the maximum base current of the transistor in the circuit and calculated the current at the voltage applied would exceed the max. it did, and the transistor was running very hot. seemed like a set up to me
tech98

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

I also calculated the cost of the components that I received at about four dollars, so do the math. if they send out a four dollar package get fifty dollars for it knowing that you will be turned down guess what, house wins.
eddy

Mclean, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

i got paid on my third board got a check for 6 dollars and 5 cents recieved my fourth board with 2 resistors missing used my own resistors sent board to them never heard from them again rip off rip off company
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

This scam has been around for a long time.

I tried their circuit boards back in the 80's.

They have about three tricks to keep your money as long as possible.
They short you on parts and then you have to wait and wait for the parts.
One of the parts - most likely a transistor - is not suitable for the circuit, so it will never work, and they won't accept non-functional boards. That way you can't send it back and get paid (not that you will anyway).
Me, I'm a technician, so when my circuit board didn't work, I found a transistor that was right for the circuit, and it worked fine. On top of that, I measured all the component heights with a digital caliper, and inspected all the solder joints. I was a certified solderer for a computer cable company.
I sent the board back and they claimed that the component heights were incorrect, and that the solder was poor, so they refused to pay me. Of course it was all lies.
Anybody that gets scammed by these people, immediately tell them that you are reporting them to the Postmaster General for mail fraud. I got my money back in a hurry, but I still didn't get paid for the functioning board.
These work at home schemes are almost always a total scam. It sounds great, but they just steal your money and your work. I've NEVER found a work at home program that wasn't out to steal my money.
Wesley Rowlands

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Wesley Rowlands I have not recived my kit I have sent
A maney ordor on the 8/24/2011
larry odaniel

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Im so glad I looked at this sight I almost bit into this thank you all for sheading the light that you have im 50.00 ahead now. If anyone knows of a legit work at home program please let me know. blaineodaniel@gmail.com
thank you

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

to all thank you glad I read this comments an other
disapointing news. they really look good on paper but is another scam. electronic lab.
J young

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Thats alot of Scam to me But looking for Phone Number somebody to talk to. Try Crafts they will answer the phone are T R ;S Decorative Lids Inc 1 800-573-3189
r bednarz

Princeton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

i send a board in? get a check for 6.05 fake junk this company rip off keep your money? then they send you a check that junk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Discussions

Search the Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,353
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) 9 hr Whoop Glory 1,662
Newnan Ga Apr 15 vapeme 16
'Murder in Coweta County' subject of activities... (Jul '13) Apr 15 vapeme 3
Best Teacher at Lagrange High School Apr 14 Satisfied Parent 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Walking aids/frames? (Sep '13) Apr 11 robinrezakhan 2
•••
•••

Franklin News Video

•••
Franklin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Franklin Jobs

•••
•••