Congratulations Bailey
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oldie Goldie

Pomeroy, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS is in order for Randy Bailey!! That ole geezer snuck out and got married! I guess it was a thing planned all along...He married Sherri. Sold his house & sold his store, I guess t get to spend time with his new wife sherri!! Probably going to build a mansion somewhere! I guess they secretly got married in the last week or two--It is in the public records, I had to check that out. Sure enough there it was Randy Bailey & Sherri Sturgil. CONGRATULATIONS
dakota

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Heck yeaH! congrats Randy & Sherri!
perfect

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2011
hmmm I was gonna ask sherri out but never could find her after she left the store i know i can give her so much more in the
Choo Choo

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Probably could more than limpy stimpy, but sorry I have already marked that territory.
diva

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2011
Can't believe you are that snowballed to think she isn't there at night, sometimes during the day...why do ya think he gets off the phone with ya...cause they are both bored of listening to ya.Didn't u say you were gonna rock her world, I would think twice about that. Bet she could rock your pathetic lil world..that is a fact. try her. randy wouldn't let u get within 10 feet of her.
bull

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2011
who
smiles

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2011
huh
what

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2011
oh horsefeathers they not married
rolling

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
aree they or not
Lol

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 10, 2011
No they are not married I think all of you are fooled he will never marry anyone he has to many women to just mArry one
right

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2011
ha
Lol

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Wonder who will be the lucky one tnite
GHS GRAD

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2011
WHO cares about what Randy Bailey does, he is an ole man. If I wanted to talk about a man it sure would not be RB.................Get over it people.
smiles

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2011
GHS GRAD wrote:
WHO cares about what Randy Bailey does, he is an ole man. If I wanted to talk about a man it sure would not be RB..........Get over it people.
you're jealous
tight

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2011
GHS GRAD wrote:
WHO cares about what Randy Bailey does, he is an ole man. If I wanted to talk about a man it sure would not be RB..........Get over it people.
yeah definately a jealous person
Mr Caremore

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2011
Oldie Goldie wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS is in order for Randy Bailey!! That ole geezer snuck out and got married! I guess it was a thing planned all along...He married Sherri. Sold his house & sold his store, I guess t get to spend time with his new wife sherri!! Probably going to build a mansion somewhere! I guess they secretly got married in the last week or two--It is in the public records, I had to check that out. Sure enough there it was Randy Bailey & Sherri Sturgil. CONGRATULATIONS
If he married her in secretecy, then pretty obvious he must be ashamed of her then, ugly chicks and mopeds are alike, they both are fun to ride, till your friends find out.....
cheetoz

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 14, 2011
Sherri the one who use to work at the store
Furnace

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2011
Did they really tie the knot
cheetoz

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2011
dunno
Know it all

United States

#21 Mar 14, 2011
I know they didn't get married if he marries anyone it will be Linda they are still together and will be forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
over 1,000 lies 5 hr Bless your heart 6
secret service 5 hr anti-trump 6
anyone know a gal ,,kinda cute named leslie,,? (Sep '10) 6 hr creepin 13
Over 300000 missing 8 hr Time to jail someone 1
Giovannis (Aug '13) 9 hr Friend 40
Does anyone remember Ducky Corn? (Oct '10) 10 hr Old Guy 41
Trying to save local Moose (Jul '10) 14 hr John 58

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance