Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
wow wrote:
??? Who is she ,she's pretty cute:-)
All i can say is ugly~~......

Fairfield, OH

#3 Jun 16, 2013
She is someone u should look up too she has been down the drug rd but turned her life around she is helping others to stay clean im proud of her and the person saying shes ugly needs to look at ur self

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2013
It's great that she cleaned up& is helping others, BUT the ONLY reason she did is because she got in trouble and HAD far as her looks I have to agree.At least she takes showers now.The worst is her house...GROSS!The city dump is cleaner and HAS to smell better!!!!!!!!!!YUCKKKKKKKKKKK K!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2013
sholldd up there fellers!
she is the very best mom you could ask for one of the best people around! AND THE REASON SHE ClEANeD UP is cause she chose to, she didn't wanna run like most of you dumb dicks out there! she has always have took showers she smells better than your skank ass! our house may not be the best but we see it as the best ! and it smells fine if those nasty pills weren't shoved up your nose you'd smell something bedder the dumb fuck! and she is the most beautiful woman out there look in the mirror she's a model compared to you ugly ass looking face!
im sure you have something Bette to do than be hatein on my mom! she is way better than you could ever be! thank ya have a nice life now there darling!;)
Just Me

Ashburn, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2013
You people are horrible.I use to work with Her and I think she's a beautiful person!Who are you to judge anyone?"The person that's among you with no sins be the first to cast the stone" What's really sad is her kid saw this.Don't you care who you hurt?Don't let them bother you sweetheart theyre just jealous of your mommy.I havent seen her in years but I worked with her at the nursing home.She was always clean and always talking about how she loved her kids and as for them talking about your house well I dont know where you live but who cares?At least you have a house no ones house is perfect.April,Forget these haters!God bless you and your family!

Ironton, OH

#7 Oct 14, 2013
yes they are terrible! and they are jeaolous they couldnt be better than her! having to get on TOPIX and talk crap?!my mom is wonderful thank you darling atleast you know how to show respect those people are idiots they obviously dont no her! but thank you hope you have a good day!

Richmond, VA

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Watch your mouth little girl and who cares what they say I know who I am and yes I did get in trouble witch was what led me to get clean but staying clean my choice! I know who I am so who ever wants to be like that I think its funny gives me more drive! Thank you just me for sticking up for me people like that just shows ignorance! LMAO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!
Just Me

Ashburn, VA

#10 Oct 18, 2013
You're welcome!April,I always liked you.Your a great person!Don't let them get you down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker Apartments drugs 13 min info 3
allison freeman (Feb '13) 1 hr friend of all people 16
frogtown usa 2 hr info 3
video of larry kinsler 5 hr Civil case will b... 78
Jim Weber 6 hr In the know 32
Christmas help 7 hr Wish you Well 3
2015 football ovc (Mar '15) 8 hr OVC Sucks 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages