First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thetwoofthem

Richmond, VA

#23 Nov 13, 2012
they both are drunks,trashy and cheats. they were a match made in the bar. i mean heaven.
Cool

United States

#24 Nov 13, 2012
thetwoofthem wrote:
they both are drunks,trashy and cheats. they were a match made in the bar. i mean heaven.
I'm glad Cheryl has moved on too. She is very happy now and your exactly right about her ex being a drunk,trashy and a cheat!! I think his new lady is even a bartender now that IS truly a match!!! Good call!!!:)
bitchtastic

Simi Valley, CA

#25 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah, you idiot! He never had money for mortage payments. Cheryls mother and father supported that forever. Cause brians "friends" mooched the food off the table. Those kids had it tough. His next victem will see. He supports his habits. Period! His truck was reposessed beacuse his mother said im not payin for you to run with your buddies! Brian never did much of anything but cheat, beat up, lie to that girl, run the hod with his buddies and steal! Prick helped himself to her sisters washer and dryer when she was out of town. And whatever else he could sale for his and only his habit. Good luck to cheryl. She deserves to be appreciated and respected. No matter what he looks like. Smart nosey guy.
bitchtastic

Simi Valley, CA

#26 Nov 13, 2012
Brians a drunk who paid for the parties. And only for one party that never quit. His ex. She is soo much better off. Middletown. She will kick his ass to the curb in a week or two. A comb up your sleeve can impress a dumbass for a minute. Use protection ladies. He thinks he is a giggilo! Ha ha ha ha. Suckin on that ugly beer! Good luck with that brian user looser theif hammonds.
LOL

Ashland, KY

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Brian IS NOT THE THEIF!!! Try lookin in Cheryls past, SHE WAS BORN WITH NOTHING AND WILL LIVE THE SAME WAY WITHOUT A MAN... She has NEVER had ANYTING except what Brian bought for his kids.. You may think you know what your talkin about, but till u get your shit straight don't say Shit.. Cheryl is the one that as got evicted 3'xs now because she is A FILTHY DIRTY DRUNKEN WHORE that won't clean or pay her bills!!! And Brian DID GIVE HER THE MONEY FOR THE MORTAGE, SHE DID NOT PAY AS WELL AS IS TRUCK... LIKE I SAID GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT!!!!
hannah sloas

Port Clinton, OH

#28 Nov 17, 2012
I love reading all the stuff you guys say about my aunt and uncle. Its all just a load of crap you pull out of your heads. Start talking about people to make yourselves feel better. Pitiful.
Look Around

Galion, OH

#31 Dec 22, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> All shit especially about Cheryl. Your a dick!
I agree, she is a good person!
Ashley Hinds

Toledo, OH

#32 Jan 13, 2013
This is the first time I have been on this site since high school. I got on here just to see how bad this site is now, and it has literally made me sick to my stomach. I have read a few posts that are ridiculous but I didn't want to post anything on here until I came to this post. This is absolutely ridiculous. This family was my second family growing up & yes, they have went through some trials.. as does every human being. But no matter what was going on they were amazing people and always made sure they were able to support their children. So they aren't together anymore? They are absolutely not the only people that have gotten a divorce. I am having a really difficult time understanding why this is other people's business. Franklin Furnace is a really sad town for people to have to say ridiculous things about other people when we all know half the people in Scioto County have way more problems than them. It's just sad.
There

Zanesville, OH

#33 Apr 4, 2013
the hard way wrote:
well he will learn about her the hard way.
Guess he already did, she has been out alone lately. I'm sure she will find another sucker.
Bahaahaa

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Apr 7, 2013
I'm surprised she didn't leave that piece of Shit a longgggg time ago,
Too Bad

Zanesville, OH

#35 Apr 8, 2013
Bahaahaa wrote:
Sorry to be the bearer of good news, but they are still together. Sorry to disappoint you......:)
Too Bad

Zanesville, OH

#36 Apr 8, 2013
Bahaahaa wrote:
and just how do you know so much about him? I've met him several times he treats her great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest d*ck head in Ironton 12 min why 8
Shooting at SHENANIGANS? 30 min SamBo 2
"Renters" List of bad landlords (Feb '12) 1 hr Cincycat 151
Patty Fields (Jul '10) 1 hr Tiger 11
Wheelersburg Flea Market 1 hr One who knows 3
2016 ovc football Predictions? 1 hr Tiger 7
mickey jean rowe 1 hr Edie 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages